Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Posing Nude. Would You?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mist
    This thread was dead. Dead I tells ya. Like the dodo.
    People get insulted when they start a new thread about something, and people tell them to search for an old topic, and then some-one replies to an old thread and they get insulted when they do that!

It just seems you can't win...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    LOL :lol: What, the bit about you going to do the ad? :lol: What I found funnier was that you said "a ad or sumthing" Erm, you mean you didn't know what you were going to be stripping off for? Great girl! :lol::D

Mr_Wobble ;)

they kept on changing what it was for. first it was for a "britens bingo-ing mad" ad

then it was for a short telly film about a rapist and he was chasing a load of nakey girls out of the house.

i dunno i never got to do it anyway cos when i got the call back and my mate took the phone off me and told them i was only 16.....bitch!lol, i wel wanted to do it!