Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Posing Nude. Would You?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If Chris didn't mind, then yeah i would if the price was right.:eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo

But Wobble....I've already told me that I'll do it for you....remember...you send me a pic of you, just so I know what you lookk like for my own peace of mind and I'll be a model....sorted. :)
    It's no good trying to tease a photo out of me like that. :p But you have aroused my curiosity as to whether you really would see it through if I were to send a pic. Oooo, ya temptress! (I think I've called you that on at least a couple of other occasions). :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    It's no good trying to tease a photo out of me like that. :p But you have aroused my curiosity as to whether you really would see it through if I were to send a pic. Oooo, ya temptress! (I think I've called you that on at least a couple of other occasions). :D

Mr_Wobble ;)

I think you have indeed. Well the choice is your's, you can see if I'm bluffing or you can whimp out, keep me in suspense about what you look like and so on. You've been arousing my curiosity as to your looks for some time now so don't go calling me a tease. :p
  • Options

I think you have indeed. Well the choice is your's, you can see if I'm bluffing or you can whimp out, keep me in suspense about what you look like and so on. You've been arousing my curiosity as to your looks for some time now so don't go calling me a tease. :p
    Oooo, calling me a wimp now! Nope, that's not going to work either. :D

Anyway, moving on...
    I've just put my film/neg scanner in for a repair estimate, and bought some B&W film and developer so I can process some old films I've just found (and thought I'd lost), and get back in to the swing of using and developing black and white film.
    As I've said before, once the weather gets better, then I'll start seeking models. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Oooo, calling me a wimp now! Nope, that's not going to work either. :D

Mr_Wobble ;)

Fine turn an overly willing moddle down then. Your loss. :p
  • Options

Fine turn an overly willing moddle down then.
    .....and one that's a hundred miles away, so it's not really a practical option. I'll have to look a bit closer to home first. :)
    Sooo, if anybody is closer to Hull..... ;)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options

Fine turn an overly willing moddle down then. Your loss. :p

Kaz sounds like your just dieing to get your kit off!;)
  • Options
    .....and one that's a hundred miles away, so it's not really a practical option. I'll have to look a bit closer to home first. :)
    Sooo, if anybody is closer to Hull..... ;)

Mr_Wobble ;)

But I like Hull....it's ages since I've been...and you never know I might be coming visiting mates there soon, so where's your problem? ;)

And docter Lurve....you know me too well. :p
  • Options

But I like Hull....it's ages since I've been...and you never know I might be coming visiting mates there soon, so where's your problem? ;)
    Let me know when you're visiting your friends, and I'll say Hi. There are a few bars and coffee shops that'd be ideal to meet up in. :)

Now, back to nude photographs. I found a few rolls of unprocessed film the other day. I thought I'd lost them in the move up here, so they've been sat in a box for over two years, but I got around to processing them this evening. There were some racing shots in black and white, and a roll of film that me and my ex had some fun with, including a few pics off myself in the nud! It'll be interesting to see what they look like once scanned. Damn, just put my film/neg scanner in for repair - three weeks for an estimate they said. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Let me know when you're visiting your friends, and I'll say Hi. There are a few bars and coffee shops that'd be ideal to meet up in. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)

Will let you know when I'm over in Hull next.
  • Options
    As long as all your models know exactly what the photos will be used for then I don't think you'll have a problem - give them some kind of form with all the details on it to sign before you take any pics.

Speaking for myself, it takes a lot to get me to pose/stand still in front of a camera as I am, I don't think anything could persuade me to pose nude.
    Never say never though, goodness only knows what will hapen in the future
  • Options
    Originally posted by cymruangel
    As long as all your models know exactly what the photos will be used for then I don't think you'll have a problem - give them some kind of form with all the details on it to sign before you take any pics.
    Yep, I'd have to draft a model release form, stating how the photos may be used by myself, and how the model may use them.

Kazbo, seeya sometime then. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    This thread was dead. Dead I tells ya. Like the dodo.
  • Options
    Oooh, & I resisted the urge :p
  • Options
    Most good-looking people like to show their looks off and look good, whether or not it is done subconsciously or otherwise, so you need something that will make them think about it and say 'hell yes!'and apply. That is why I seriously suggest this:

Are you fit enough?
  • Options
    i would do it if i felt comfortable with the person that was taking the photo's

i would feel better about it if i lost alittle weight i no everyone is saying curves are good but its not when you've got streach marks all over the place

*runs and hides ashamed*
  • Options
    I'd definately pose naked, but only for a good sum of money, and I'd need to work off this tubby bitch belly first! ;)
  • Options
    I could pose for Sea World photos, people would point. "LOOK, IT'S SHAMU!!!"
  • Options
    Originally posted by Creeper
    I could pose for Sea World photos, people would point. "LOOK, IT'S SHAMU!!!"

what's a shamu? You should more like pose for a zoo, and they'll point and say *ooh primitive ape!*
  • Options
    oh the beauty of the family
  • Options
    *feels slightly slutty*

I'd do it for fun. I like playing up to cameras so playing up to a camera in the nude maybe with an interesting background of some sort would just be...ooh it'd be like a fun day out for me. Dammit. Now I want someone to take nude pics of me.

Put the hormones away!!
  • Options
    If you want to know, look about on the website. There are several photgraphic magazines, especially Professional Photography, which cover getting models, nude or otehrwise, every month or two, so theres plenty of resources. Asking around art colleges and the local university wont do any harm either.

Professional advice is always best, just ask and also have a look at the trade magazines.
  • Options
    Just show me the camera baby! *strips* :naughty:
  • Options
    Mist, it isn't a dead thread, just resurected! :)

It's nice to see that some people would consider it. I was chatting with a girl at work whose thinking of doing some photos of her santily clad, though I don't think she was taking my offer to take them seriously, and I didn't have a chance to show her any of my photos. So, who knows what may happen! Personally I don't think she's totally serious, and won't go through with it. It's just a bit of a flirty laugh I think. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by evilemsie
    *feels slightly slutty*

I'd do it for fun. I like playing up to cameras so playing up to a camera in the nude maybe with an interesting background of some sort would just be...ooh it'd be like a fun day out for me. Dammit. Now I want someone to take nude pics of me.
    Well, at sixteen you can do it with your parents consent, and at eighteen you can pose naked for the cameras as much as you like! :naughty::D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    i would totally do it! i was gonna do a ad or sumthing a while back where i had to run out of a house wi a load of other girls wearing nothing but a G string.

hahahaha!!!my mum just came up and read what was on the screen!!!!shes gone all pale!!!:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    Most good-looking people like to show their looks off and look good, whether or not it is done subconsciously or otherwise, so you need something that will make them think about it and say 'hell yes!'and apply. That is why I seriously suggest this:

Are you fit enough?
    That's true, most good looking people who know they are good looking are more than happy to strip. The problem is convincing some people who don't believe they are. Mind you, there are a few ugly ones who think they're good looking - scary! :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Mind you, there are a few ugly ones who think they're good looking - scary! :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Yeah but most of them are on daytime chatshows
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    i would totally do it! i was gonna do a ad or sumthing a while back where i had to run out of a house wi a load of other girls wearing nothing but a G string.

hahahaha!!!my mum just came up and read what was on the screen!!!!shes gone all pale!!!:lol::lol::lol:
    LOL :lol: What, the bit about you going to do the ad? :lol: What I found funnier was that you said "a ad or sumthing" Erm, you mean you didn't know what you were going to be stripping off for? Great girl! :lol::D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kurt
    Yeah but most of them are on daytime chatshows
    LOL How true is that! Sooo true! :lol:

Mr_Wobble ;)