Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Palestine OR Isreal.

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Quote:

Why do you persist with an irrelevant argument, it gets you nowhere.
    What you mean is that I'm right and what I've said is true and as it doesn't fit in with what you want. you'll ignore it.

No, thats your penchant Dinky along with flaming rhetoric when your hate is rejected by those who wish to improve this planet rather than bomb it into oblivion.

As for condemning Arab nations, fine lets condemn them. That doesnt change the fact that it was from the land of Palestine that they were originally ousted in 1948 and it remains and will remain an issue for resolution there.

How bout we come and forcibly throw you out of your house and off your land and then tell you to go back and get help from wherever your ancestors happened to come from originally? the principle is the same and I doubt youd be so happy to be on the recieving end as much as you cheer those who dish it out.
  • Options
    Maybe nobody bangs on about Arab countries massacring Palestinians because THE DEBATE IS ABOUT ISRAEL AND PALESTINE.

Also I know for a fact that most 'left-wingers' on here have condemned the Arab governments.........

Saying you are right doesn't make it true, why is your argument concerning Arab governments relevant to this debate about Israel and Palestine?
  • Options
    Originally posted by DinkyDau
    Face it no country likes or wants the Palestinian problem.

The above sentence had a familiar but very unpleasant ring to it. I couldn't work out where or when I had heard a similar phrase before, or from whom. Then I decided to substitute 'Palestinian' with 'Jewish' and the penny dropped.

Funny isn't?
  • Options
    My goodness don't use that terminology youll just be labelled anti-semitic for daring to remind people of how similarly the rhetoric employed today is compared to that voiced by a certain other dispicable group in the past!
  • Options
    Originally posted by DinkyDau

aladdin bet you aren't such a gobby twat in real life when you haven't got a computer between you and who you gob off at.........prick
    i take this mean that you would physicaly attack aladin rather than talk. sounds familiar.
  • Options
    Never! These people don't believe in force to solve situations.
    :lol:
  • Options
    why don't you supporters of Palestinian terrorism sod off over there and help them, 'cus you sure aren't doing anything for them here. Moaning on a BB is about your limit. But let me guess you gutless fucks wouldn't dare go anywhere like that would you ...all mouth.
  • Options
    Why dont you as a supporter for Israeli state terrorism go over and join the IDF? You arent much use in any constructive capacity in the world anyways.
  • Options
    Unlike you, a gutless whining fuck, that's more or less what I did do some years ago.........you can talk the talk but when it comes to walking the walk..........tosser
  • Options
    Such a hateful and spite ridden individual, and verbally abusive! :rolleyes:

Methinks we've seen yet another return of Thanatos in disguise.

Why are you wasting time talking on these boards when there are clearly so many arabs left to gun down? :eek2:
  • Options
    dinkydoo... all mouth and no trousers.
  • Options
    I thought Thanatos was Globe... but that's only my impression anyway.

Greenhat referred to Pinkyfoul as a 'she'... maybe the two have met before?

Or it could be Reverse or any of the others who appeared in September or October, posted some pro-Sharon anti-Arab racist garbage for a while and eventually gave up.

In any case this would appear to be another ex-US Army person who now feels somehow empty of a purpose but believes their years shooting people and holding an assault rifle have given them some sort of moral high ground. He/she no doubt believes in their right to carry a firearm everywhere "because I'm not willing to be a victim". I wonder if this people would dare as much as go to the grocery store without their semi-automatic.

"Supporters of Palestinian terrorism"... Dear dear dear :lol: :rolleyes:

We could ask Dinky for his/her opinion on the ethics of shooting at kids throwing stones or attacking ambulance crews. However the last time we did that test a few posters were left in an awkward position and stopped posting shortly afterwards. I don't think this one would provide a more straight answer, and chasing someone every day to answer a question can be rather tiresome.
  • Options
    Oh this is fun, you pair of tosers trying to guess who/what/where

I'm British, never been to the US

When the palestinian terrorists stop using the ambulances the IDF will stop shooting them.

I can't think of anything lower in the food chain than a Palestinian terrorist, the only good thing about their female suicide bombers is there's one less breeder about.

night night ladies
  • Options
    This thread is so depressing to read...I think it fully illustrates just why this issue has gone on for so long and why peace will be so hard to attain.

Very sad indeed.
  • Options
    I know what you mean. When you get racist individuals like Dinky here calling an entire people "evil bunch of shits" you know there is little hope of peace.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    I know what you mean. When you get racist individuals like Dinky here calling an entire people "evil bunch of shits" you know there is little hope of peace.

Your statement is a perfect example of what i meant :(

Everyone is so incredibly polarised. Nothing ever shifts anyone, nobody is willing to compromise, even in thought. How we can expect the israelis and palestinians to compromise in action is quite beyond me.
  • Options
    Indeed. Well if Dinkypoo is British than I can guess what political ilk he associates with. BNP anyone? :eek2:
  • Options
    Well perhaps it'd be best if this thread is laid to rest now as there is little hope of any more rational discussion coming out of it.