Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Evil to abort?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    "A baby will never ruin your life it will just change it!"
    Its a big change- give it a few weeks and let it sink in first. The initial shock of being pregnant is still sinking in. Its like someone being on their deathbed but when they die its still abig shock, (just showing shock value) I reckon you need a few weeks yet- but it sounds like you want to keep it so far
  • Options
    :yes:

Im waiting until after the new year
  • Options
    its up 2 you what you choose to do. Just make sure its your decision and your not bein pushed to do sommit you don't thinks right!! My friend has a lickle boy at 18 mnth and she's 18 so she would have been bout your age wen she found out, and she manages well. Just get a piece of paper and write down all the pros n cons of avin a baby (and be brutally honest) then spend the day just lookin at wot u've wrote, it should help u to reach a decision

Good luk:)

And keep smilin
  • Options
    Thankyou to every single person who has posted! Iw asnt expecting you all to be so nice! I'm gonna do that list thing(anything is worth a go!) and i'll keep you updated with how im feeling about it(whether u like it or not :p)

Thankyou *weep* :D
  • Options
    my boyfs havin a party tonite n ic an only have two drinks! :o
  • Options
    its a huge decision to make. Take your time and think about it, but make sure your 100% on whatever you decide, each choice is life changing.
  • Options
    Its not evil to abort at all: it really does just depend on the circumstances. You should take a good long look at your own situation. Are you that close to your bfriend that you think a relationship will last between the two of you? Would you be able to support the child if you kept it? By keeping it, how much is it going the effect your lives?