Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Plans For The Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are your plans for the week? This is the thread to share anything good or positive you’re planning on doing this week.

Comments

• Options
    Going to try and finish the book I'm reading today, and steal snuggles off my nephew every so often as he's down stairs with everyone.

Not sure which day yet, maybe Wednesday, I need to go shopping to buy my nephew his birthday presents.

My nephew is one on Thursday!! I can't believe it's been a year already!! So we're all gathering for a get together and to spend time with him.

Not sure about Friday.

I'm going to watch a few funny films this week, just to keep me laughing :)
  • Options
    Going to try and finish the book I'm reading today, and steal snuggles off my nephew every so often as he's down stairs with everyone.

Not sure which day yet, maybe Wednesday, I need to go shopping to buy my nephew his birthday presents.

My nephew is one on Thursday!! I can't believe it's been a year already!! So we're all gathering for a get together and to spend time with him.

Not sure about Friday.

I'm going to watch a few funny films this week, just to keep me laughing :)

You can save your book until your nephew has left. I'm sure his birthday will be exciting.

I'm trying to read a book and in the last few weeks I've read 20 pages. You can tell I'm really committed and determined to read it.
  • Options
    WayneS wrote: »
    I'm trying to read a book and in the last few weeks I've read 20 pages. You can tell I'm really committed and determined to read it.

:lol:
  • Options
    Cinema tomorrow (walking with dinosaurs) and nothing else really planned for the rest of the week.
  • Options
    Just had a message from NHS-NoReply reminding me I have my physio appointment tomorrow.. oops.
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    Cinema tomorrow (walking with dinosaurs) and nothing else really planned for the rest of the week.

Enjoy the cinema trip. Are you going with friends?
  • Options
    Just spent literally 45 minutes trying to plan a shopping trip with my sister. We kept going off topic with our other random topics, we kept laughing uncontrollably, it was a bit of a failed plan-making conversation but we got there int' end!

So, shopping tomorrow instead of Wednesday, going to hers for 11 and then we're planning from there. I'm supposed to be buying birthday presents for the baba but knowing me I'll probably end up buying myself something too :yes:

Should probably try and go to sleep then.
  • Options
    WayneS wrote: »
    Enjoy the cinema trip. Are you going with friends?

Nope. Much prefer going on my own.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Getting back in to the joys of attending college and back to normal college schedule, with additional stuffs, volunteers fair tomorrow though, might see if there's anything new I can do, or anything I can drop if I wanted to and going the the pictures with mates on Wednesday :heart:

And I'm falling asleep in Law ZzzzZzzzZzz!