Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

John Simm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I find John Simm incredibly sexy - is it just me? Is that weird?!?

Just LOVE him in Life on Mars!!!! :yum:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Just me then?? Oh. :blush:
  • Options
    Weirdo ;)

I'm sure I remember him in a BBC sitcom in the 90's, but I'll be fucked if I can remember what it was called :confused:
  • Options
    Top bloke.

Had a few jars with him a few years ago in a hotel in Manchester. Same night I met Amanda Holden. Fit, tiny and (if memory servce) couldn't hold her drink...
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Weirdo ;)

I'm sure I remember him in a BBC sitcom in the 90's, but I'll be fucked if I can remember what it was called :confused:

:p:p:p

Now..I thought I remembered seeing him in a sitcom too....can't find info about it anywhere though...had become convinced I dreamt it!! Was it called 'See You Friday', or was that something else?? Remember he lived in a flat with some woman anyway...: /
    Top bloke.

Had a few jars with him a few years ago in a hotel in Manchester

DID you?? Lucky!! :hyper: Think that's the appeal...he seems to come across as just a good, normal, decent bloke...yum!! :yum:
  • Options
    Wasn't it John Simm who was the main actor in The Lakes - still one of the best and at the same time most unpleasant drama's the BBC ever made, especially the second series.
  • Options
    He did appear in Spaced and in Clocking Off but only in one episode each - I'm tempted to think you're think of either Game On or Coupling as the Sitcoms based on the comments - neither of which he appeared in.
  • Options
    Yeah..saw some of The Lakes, but I was a little too young at the time (I think) - shouldn't really have been watching it!!

No - wasn't Coupling or Game On was thinking of...used to watch those...think it was like an ITV sitcom (mid 90s at the latest) about a married couple or something....dunno...must be imagining it...it's not listed on any biogs!! :confused:
  • Options
    He was in a sitcom in 1994 called Men of the World.
  • Options
    AH HA!!!! Thank you!!! That would have driven me crazy!!! :thumb: