Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

i am sorry

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    spanner wrote: »
    I'm so glad to hear that your feelings have changed this morning, MrsMcelderry, and I'm glad you found something which has helped you. Are you feeling like you may be able to get some support too?

I wonder if you've heard of The Miscarriage Association? They have a helpline - perhaps you could give them a call as a first step? You could do it in complete confidence so no one else would need to know. They are completely dedicated to helping people in your position so they will understand what you're going through.

Tel: 01924 200 799
    email: info@miscarriageassociation.org.uk

There are some very personal remembrances on their website too, which you might find helpful or even inspirational. Some people have written poems or prose and they also have a Forget-me-not meadow and they arrange Saying goodbye services in cathedrals across Britain. I know that may sound very final, but sometimes it is hard to properly grieve when you have miscarried, and some kind of remembrance like this can help you to properly mark your baby's existence but also enable you to move on, without forgetting.

Just some ideas for you to think about - if none of them feel right for you then that's totally understandable.

Take care *hug*
    Thanks I dont think im ready to accept help yet and I cant do anything that sounds final because I dont want neil to think his mummy has given up on him. But when I think im ready I will give them a call. Thank you. Xx
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That's totally understandable - you have to do things in your own time and you own way. I just wanted to let you know that these things exist. It might help you to read some of the poems on the site.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    im still here. i was speaking to someone from here and she gave me a link to read something and it has changed how i feel i might still feel suicidal but it feels like i can cope with it im just finding it hard and tbh i dont really want to die i was reaching out for help. i am really sorry for worrying you all. xx

I'm assuming that was me? :heart:
    I'm glad the link was able to help, really a good link :) How are you doing?
    What do you normally do when you feel like this? :heart: