Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Toy (sites) recommendations

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello everybody.

Okay, i know similiar topics have cropped up before in the past, and i've done a search which has helped to some extent, but being at work it's a little difficult to go browsing through hundreds of explicit threads searching for scraps of information! :blush:

Basically me and the girlfriend have decided to invest in some new sex toys, mainly for her, but if there is anything that I should get (a little more discreet than a blow up doll!) then everyones a winner!

I was just wondering what sites people have used in the past? I know lovehoney is highly thought of by a couple of people on here, and they do have a great selection! :thumb: :thumb:

But what others are there? have you used them yourself? Are they discreet?

Since i don't really want to have to go to the post office to pick up a highly decorated box from "Arse ticklers ******s fan club":no: equally they need to be clear about who they are sending it to, as i don't want any body else i live with opening it up to be met with a rang of cock rings and 10inch dildos! :nervous:

So if you have used them in the past and are pleased with the service offered, please post here!

Also any Toys you would recommend trying, she already has a Rampant Rabbit (that lays under the bed gathering dust!) and a very basic simple vibe that i got for £7ish for a joke on holiday, which gets much more use! and a clit kit...

So anything a little different, or anything highly recommended will certainly be getting some research done on it!

Many Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Hello Mr Orange

Your right Lovehoney are tops!! aswell as sexshop365 that I have used in the past.

I recently have purchased a 'future tech rabbit' and later a 'cone' from Kinkyhouse Lingerie & Adult Toys

Discreet and fast, and low delivery charge, think it maybe free if spend abit, but not sure. They also got some cracking clothing in there.

I would recommend the 'Cone' if your looking for something new she can try out, it can sometimes be a little awkward, but does feel great.
    The future tech rabbit in my opinion blows all rabbits out the water, it really is something else..
    Other than that, why not try a vibrating cock ring or something, that is good use to the both of you. :naughty:

Take care, and hope I've helped somewhat

Amy
    x x
  • Options
    I just buy toys from Lovehoney now, its really discreet and delivery is very quick. Most of it has to be signed for but they only put "from LH Trading" on the address labels and the postal packaging isnt branded in any way.
  • Options
    The Ann Summers website :p

People whinge that its expensive but all of the things I've bought from there have been of really good quality :thumb:
  • Options
    Lovehoney are absolutely fantastic- they're completely discreet, well priced and have a good selection.

I wouldn't go with Ann Summers, my experience is that the stuff is overpriced tat and it breaks down quickly.

Although I could have done without the postman leaving our parcel of goodies with our elderly neighbour :grump:
  • Options
    amy_turtle wrote: »
    Hello Mr Orange

Your right Lovehoney are tops!! aswell as sexshop365 that I have used in the past.

I recently have purchased a 'future tech rabbit' and later a 'cone' from Kinkyhouse Lingerie & Adult Toys

Discreet and fast, and low delivery charge, think it maybe free if spend abit, but not sure. They also got some cracking clothing in there.

I would recommend the 'Cone' if your looking for something new she can try out, it can sometimes be a little awkward, but does feel great.
    The future tech rabbit in my opinion blows all rabbits out the water, it really is something else..
    Other than that, why not try a vibrating cock ring or something, that is good use to the both of you. :naughty:

Take care, and hope I've helped somewhat

Amy
    x x

You've been most helpful thanks! Your first post too, welcome to thesite! I think you should groom yourself into the available role of thesite.orgs resident sextoy tester and information guru!

I've looked at the cone in the past, I shall suggest it to her tonight and see what she thinks, i think we'll probably end up getting one, it's different, and less offensive looking than the big monster things i was going to suggest!

Great to see so many positive comments about Lovehoney and their service, I know all adult shops must realise it's the dread of the postman knocking on your door with a crumbling, battered box with half of a 12inch dildo flopping out of the end that puts people off buying these toys online, but it's reassuring nevertheless to hear nothing but positive comments about them.
    I'll certainly give the other sites a look too when i'm not at work so thanks!

The Ann Summers website

People whinge that its expensive but all of the things I've bought from there have been of really good quality

My girlfriend is a little shy when i comes to browsing the net looking for these things, so the Ann Summers site certainly helps, it keeps to the more mainstream toys and presents it in a way that makes you realise it's perfectly normal.

They are a little pricey, but she loves the clit kit we got from there so that was money well spent, she isn't keen on the Rabbit, but i think she just needs to give it an "extended run in the team" so she can get used to it swirling around!
    Anyway, back on topic!

Kermit wrote:
    I wouldn't go with Ann Summers, my experience is that the stuff is overpriced tat and it breaks down quickly.

Although I could have done without the postman leaving our parcel of goodies with our elderly neighbour

Are you sure it wasn't just normal wear and tear that made it break?
    It perhaps just seemed to break so quickly because your elderly neighbour had been punishing it for a good week before she dropped it off to you!? :crazyeyes :nervous: :yuck:

Thanks again everybody for the links and suggestions
  • Options
    Nah, Ann Summers stuff is shite, everything I've ever had from there has broken quickly. I'm not that vigorous :lol:

My sister used to work for them and she says its shite too.
  • Options
    I just buy toys from Lovehoney now, its really discreet and delivery is very quick. Most of it has to be signed for but they only put "from LH Trading" on the address labels and the postal packaging isnt branded in any way.

:yes: can recommend.
  • Options
    dont know if anybody has already said www.blissbox.com i think it is but this sites quite good fairly cheap too i think
  • Options
    luvmeright wrote: »
    dont know if anybody has already said www.blissbox.com i think it is but this sites quite good fairly cheap too i think

Thanks, i'll make sure I have a look at it when i get home, have you had any experience in dealing with them?

While we all love a cheap deal, i wouldn't resent paying a couple of pound extra if the service is more likely to be realiable.

• Options
    Just ordered meself some goodies from lovehoney, they're doing special delivery for tomorrow :D.
  • Options
    Oh yeah, bit of valentines loving for the lady hey ;)
  • Options
    Kermit wrote: »
    Lovehoney are absolutely fantastic- they're completely discreet, well priced and have a good selection.

5th'd

they are very good, they have an affiliate review site too, www.orgasmarmy.com I think, which has lots of reviews of sex goodies, which is rather useful given the huge choice, it's often hard to even begin to choose between some of them!