Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Health related rants!

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm finding each day so incredibly demanding. I was told I was moaning too much about the pain so I stopped talking about it so much but it still hurts. I try not to use my pain meds too much because I'm worried about becoming dependent on them again. I'm sleeping so much again - as soon as I curl up on the sofa I'm out of the count, get woken up to have dinner and then I get put to bed. All the support services that said they might be able to help can't because I don't have a permanent tenancy. I feel sick all the time, dry mouth, my pee smells like chemicals, I'm only washing once every couple of days because we have no shower and I find getting in and out of this bath really hard, plus I've been getting horrible thoughts when having baths. Flashbacks are still about, I had a fit on the bus last week. I feel like a total wreck.
  • Options
    I'm finding each day so incredibly demanding. I was told I was moaning too much about the pain so I stopped talking about it so much but it still hurts. I try not to use my pain meds too much because I'm worried about becoming dependent on them again. I'm sleeping so much again - as soon as I curl up on the sofa I'm out of the count, get woken up to have dinner and then I get put to bed. All the support services that said they might be able to help can't because I don't have a permanent tenancy. I feel sick all the time, dry mouth, my pee smells like chemicals, I'm only washing once every couple of days because we have no shower and I find getting in and out of this bath really hard, plus I've been getting horrible thoughts when having baths. Flashbacks are still about, I had a fit on the bus last week. I feel like a total wreck.
  • Options
    Went to the doctor this morning and he said I have a really bad case of..this funny named thingy..and if the cream doesn't work in a week to go back..and i might have to get it chopped off :O Noo..I already have half a toe :(