Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Health related rants!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think I might be seriously ill.
  • Options
    I think I might be seriously ill.
    In what respect hun? Pm me xxxx
  • Options
    Hi Broken-Angel :wave:

How are you feeling? Big hugs! *hug*

ShyBoy it does suck when your body decides to wake you up when you don't want to and on numerous occasions during the night I know how that feels! Hope you get some better sleep in the next few days *hug*

purple_rain
  • Options
    I'm seriously hating how I'm feeling coming off these ADs. I'm just feeling really sore and I'm so tetchy! And stressed...seriously mind fucking stressed!
  • Options
    I am now used to the meds I'm on and they no longer make me sleep 10 hours... Thing is, I LIKE that side effect
  • Options
    You're on quetiapine too aren't you?
  • Options
    You're on quetiapine too aren't you?

Yep

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  • Options
    Spent all day sleeping, and now I'm just about to go back to bed. I'm getting really really low and I'm struggling to work out whether its tapering off my ADs, my health or just my general headfuckery thats doing it.

Not in a good place and I don't really know what to do to sort it out.
  • Options
    Hey Miss-R

Sounds like last night was a tough one. Did you manage to get some sleep in the end.

Has today been any better.

Sendin *hug* your way.

Phil :thumb:
  • Options
    Slept straight through and couldn't get up when my alarm went at 9 - didn't get up till gone 10. Fell asleep twice this evening...acheived fuck all yet again. :(
  • Options
    Miss_Riot wrote: »
    Slept straight through and couldn't get up when my alarm went at 9 - didn't get up till gone 10. Fell asleep twice this evening...acheived fuck all yet again. :(

If your body needs to sleep then let it *hug*
  • Options
    Feels like I'm dominating this thread, but hopefully that just means I'm still a moany bitch and everyone is feeling better!

Can't get out of bed today, I'm hurting badly, very sleepy got a very heavy chesty cough on top of it all and getting pretty freaked out about my impending eviction. Fuck !
  • Options
    As coming back to the soft GUM hospital for the third time interval in 3 a few several weeks because I have an unusual uti that won't go away and I have a feeling I'm going to be known as a urologist or to the renal hospital because he considers its probably to do with my renal program instead...
  • Options
    I've got a UTI. Stabbing kidney and pissing razor blades. :impissed:
  • Options
    I'm getting shocks though my body whenever I move. Oh and really horrible gastric reflux which will not go away! On top of the usual and trying to sort out packing the flat up! Argh!!!!
  • Options
    Miss_Riot wrote: »
    I'm getting shocks though my body whenever I move.

Is it sort of like, you black out for a second and it feels like your body is jolting? I can't really explain it... but I keep getting it happen to me... it feels like a mini fit or something.

When do you move into your temporary flat? I hope you find somewhere permanent soon :)

And ohhh Ella not nice :( will it take long to go away?
  • Options
    I figured out what it was - brain zaps! I forgot to take my ADs yesterday and took them late today so possibly it was that. I've been very twitchy of recent though.

Gaviscon helped a bit, but my god that stuff is awful!!
  • Options
    Two and a half weeks on my period... GO AWAY. :grump:
  • Options
    MeganM wrote: »
    Two and a half weeks on my period... GO AWAY. :grump:

I had mine for 3 months once, lucky me!

My rant: MY BOOBS HAVE SWELLED UP AND THEY REALLY REALLY HURT. Stupid Quetiapine.
  • Options
    I have a complex UTI, in so much pain. I'm on my third set of anti-biotics in three weeks. And I was meant to see my therapist today but I'm in too much pain to leave my flat. I feel like crap.
  • Options
    *hugs* I hope these antibiotics work!
  • Options
    Coughed until I passed out when I was picking the kids up from school today, and collapsed outside their classroom. Now my head's all spinny and my body hurts so much I can't sleep :(
  • Options
    Hate my anti psychotic meds... They make me constipated, tired and fat.

I wish I could take something to not make me feel.
  • Options
    I'm feeling really sick all the time, I can never get an appointment to see my GP and I'm getting really annoyed with all of this. I feel like I'm more than twice my age and right now I just want a girly friend to cry to about all of this. I had to have my coil out because it got dislodged, and I need another put back in but I know I'll be unable to do anything cos of the pain for 2/3 days. I just want to live a normal life, follow just one or two of my dreams. But right now I just feel isolated.
  • Options
    My ADHD medication makes me feel sick everytime I take it..well..when I do take it...
    and my anti depression medication makes me feel like running around in circlesss

:banghead:
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Namaste wrote: »
    Hate my anti psychotic meds... They make me constipated, tired and fat.

I wish I could take something to not make me feel.

*hug* - Do you think it's worth talking to your Psych Doc about the meds at all?
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    I have a complex UTI, in so much pain. I'm on my third set of anti-biotics in three weeks. And I was meant to see my therapist today but I'm in too much pain to leave my flat. I feel like crap.

*hug*'s - Hope your doing a bit better, do you think you could call your Therapist?
  • Options
    I saw my therapist yesterday. It wasn't too bad.

Seeing the gp today.
  • Options
    I have the sort of acne on my chin that makes it painful to smile, and every time I move my mouth my skin splits a little bit :(:(:(
  • Options
    I think I might need to go back on antidepressants. I really don't want to. this is my first year without medication after 7 years on all kinds of everything.
    and none helped/ only made me angry, psychotic, suicidal and made me cut myself bad.

this is my first year with no cuts, suicide attempts, no medication -I'm connecting those to be related?

but I've been a year completely alone :( tried being with someone a month ago and now i am too sad all the time. whats worse is that i got violent again.
    so i just don't know. maybe all of this can be fixed with love but since i can't have that i guess meds and more side-effects is my future to come.