Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

boy likes another girl...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey everyone who reads this...
OK, i admit i'm youngggg (11 years old!) but i used to go out with REALLY cute guy, (for 1 year and a half) but we recently broke up due to him loving another girl that HATES him!

i have to say, i am upset because of this. i am planning a way to get him back...any tips?!?

wait....should i just forget him? move on? find a better guy? help meeee!!!!

Comments

• Options
    You're 11. Go, with your friends, play with make-up, read magazines, do your hair, do all the stuff 11 year olds should do, enjoy your childhood and leave boys til you're older. I have all these problems and i feel like im too young to be dealing with it all (at 22!), so you definately are.

Also, if he left you for another girl, he's not worth your time or energy. Forget him and move on.
  • Options
    ok.... i suppose you're right! thanks, but one little question... he keeps coming back to me (this has happened something like 12 times) apologizing to me saying he won't leave me again.... how do i ignore that?!?
  • Options
    ok.... i suppose you're right! thanks, but one little question... he keeps coming back to me (this has happened something like 12 times) apologizing to me saying he won't leave me again....

Isn't that what you originally wanted?

how do i ignore that?!?

You don't ignore it. You tell him that he blew his chance and that he shall leave you alone.
  • Options
    OK, it's just... hard... i was with him for a while.

The clouds can't hide the sun...
  • Options
    never mind....

never mind
  • Options
    You're 11. Go out and play. At your age, you don't even have a sexual identity, that's a biological fact, stop pretending that this is a serious relationship. You're children.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    You're 11. Go out and play. At your age, you don't even have a sexual identity, that's a biological fact, stop pretending that this is a serious relationship. You're children.

i may be young but i am VERY mature, having a 'relationship' just makes me feel better about myself. ik it's not a 'serious relationship', but i want it kinda firm....if u get wut i mean!
  • Options
    Not even slightly. In fact, I'm starting to think you're just here to troll.
  • Options
    and u mean by that?
  • Options

I dunno. Even when I was in my last year of high school (8 years ago) and hadn't really had anything approaching a serious relationship, there were kids that I knew in year 7 who had been in year-long relationships.

It creeps me out a little, though. Did even then.
  • Options
    I know kids do this whole "OMFG I have the CUTEST b/f EVA!!11ones" but have you seen what this user has posted in the sex boards?
  • Options
    I dunno. Even when I was in my last year of high school (8 years ago) and hadn't really had anything approaching a serious relationship, there were kids that I knew in year 7 who had been in year-long relationships.

Yea same but they were not what i would call 'real relationships'. It was kids trying to prove they were 'cool' by having a boy/girlfriend, yet they never even spoke to them from one day to the other. And yes, this was 11/12 year olds not even the younger ones
  • Options
    haha!

lol franki!
  • Options
    my friend asked me to post that, don't bother lookin' at it
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster

Just a friendly reminder that open troll accusations aren't welcome here. If you have any concerns, then PM a mod. :thumb:
  • Options
    Sorry,

Can I skip PMing you this time?