Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Urinating in the street

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What do you think about urinating in the street?

I think it's nasty...BUT at a certain point in the night, there are no public toilets open, all the bars/clubs charge upwards of £5 to get in and sometimes there is no choice.

I heard that in London they experimented with having urinals that come up out of the pavement in the night..all right for men but what about women?

I was forced to do it the other night and was petrified that police would see me and give me an on the spot fine, but if you have to go, what can you do?:blush:

Comments

• Options
    I was charged 25 fucking € for that once,...

Depends, if my bladder is exploding, it's night, and there are trees nearby I'll have a wee... Actually I do it quite regularly, because I have a bladder the size of a pea and need to piss all the time (especially when drinking beer.)
  • Options
    I would never do it. I just can't.

In the centre in Bristol they do have like those things for blokes, the girls have to beg the doorman to be let into clubs or just don't go. Although i'm sure some girls do do it on the street!
  • Options
    tbh. I have never witnessed a girl peeing on the street. How does that even work without letting the trousers all the way (or at least half-way) down?

I will be rich with inventing a device that allows women to... *deep in thought*
  • Options
    I've done it loads as have my mates. We know the best peeing spots in Glasgow. IF NEEDS MUST WANT. Or whatever the phrase is, bottom line you need a wee you bloody well wee in the doorway of Greggs or somewhere similar.

I remember when I was weeing somewhere I had a proper itchy arse where my knickers were riding up. I went behind a wheely bin, adjusted my knickers, had a mini claw and WHOOSH the security lights went up and there were this lad getting a blowjob. I think an unwritten bond was made where we'd never speak I was clawing at my arse and he was indulging in some fellatio. Ha.
  • Options
    It wasn't right on the street just to add, I did find a sort of quiet dark corner where no one was around and my mate stood looking out!
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    tbh. I have never witnessed a girl peeing on the street. How does that even work without letting the trousers all the way (or at least half-way) down?

I will be rich with inventing a device that allows women to... *deep in thought*

Already a device, URINELLE! Hahaaa.

Which btw doesn't work. I just pissed loads in the open air at Reading Festival.

howto.gif
  • Options
    was out last night and one of the blokes we were with was mid flow when two WPC's caught him. On the spot fine!!
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    Already a device, URINELLE! Hahaaa.

Which btw doesn't work. I just pissed loads in the open air at Reading Festival.

howto.gif

that's rather graphic...
    I changed my mind... I do not want anything to do with that :yuck:

grow a penis, or find a toilet that does not give you 3 different infections when taking a seat, I guess :p
  • Options
    I thought it was called p-mate! it was when I was at reading. haha. never used it though. I've weed in the street a few times, only when drunk though. When you gotta go you gotta go! My mate changed her tampon in an alley with me cheering her on
  • Options
    kangoo wrote:
    My mate changed her tampon in an alley with me cheering her on

OMG. HAHAHAHAH. That's just wrong, I dunno if I could do that mate. Well done to your mate. Takes balls. :razz:
  • Options
    I'm not prudish at all but I don't think I could have a wazz in public in the city - back alley or no. But then I've never been in such dire straits that no pub/club/takeaway wouldn't let me use their toilet though, so maybe I would feel differently if I was. I envy men being able to take a leak wherever though, and it doesn't really bother me.

The countryside is a different matter entirely. Behind every bush, tree and stile is a potential loo :thumb:
  • Options
    Hahah she was wrecked. The queue for the toilets in the club we were in was taking like half an hour so we went out in the street :crazyeyes
  • Options
    When it has to be done it has to be done! I wouldn't go right in the view of the street though, i'll go down an alleyway or behind a wall or something. Mind you last time I did i was pretty drunk and just went at the edge of a car park with a mate. I've only seen a girl do it when i was side by side with one i was out with in alley!
  • Options
    For some reason even when I've been massively drunk I've managed not to piss in the street.

I guess it's actually to do with being able to control your bladder, and maybe actually going to the loo when you're inside. Who can say?
  • Options
    PussyKatty wrote:

I did it a few years ago outside a nightclub.

The plod caught me and took my details and I got a warning letter through a few weeks later for "urinating with intent to cause offence", and my flatmates at the time said that meant I got put on the sex offenders register :(

Being 18 I beleived them, and phoned up the local police station to try and beg to get my name taken off :o
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote:
    I did it a few years ago outside a nightclub.

The plod caught me and took my details and I got a warning letter through a few weeks later for "urinating with intent to cause offence", and my flatmates at the time said that meant I got put on the sex offenders register :(

Being 18 I beleived them, and phoned up the local police station to try and beg to get my name taken off :o

HAHAHAH THAT'S QUALITY.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I don't think I've done that since I was about 9.
    I can hold it if I need to, my current record is about 2 hours.
  • Options
    Can't say I have. When I went to leeds last time, they have these special urinals on the street just for men. Haha, it was funny watching my guy friends just standing there having a piss!

Picture: haha http://www.loohire.co.uk/
  • Options
    I could never do it. As Briggi said, the countryside is different but in a town, no!!
  • Options
    PussyKatty wrote:
    I heard that in London they experimented with having urinals that come up out of the pavement in the night

Yeah we have one of those where I live.

People still pee in the street even just up the road from the urinal, but maybe not as much as they used to.

Its right in the middle of a path in the busiest road in Durham, at first it was really odd to see loads of men peeing into a urinal in the middle of a street.
  • Options
    PussyKatty wrote:

I think it's nasty...BUT at a certain point in the night, there are no public toilets open, all the bars/clubs charge upwards of £5 to get in and sometimes there is no choice.

I heard that in London they experimented with having urinals that come up out of the pavement in the night..all right for men but what about women?

I was forced to do it the other night and was petrified that police would see me and give me an on the spot fine, but if you have to go, what can you do?:blush:

Cant you just wear a sanitary towel and piss ya self?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I've pissed in the street loads of times.
    It isn't nice but sometimes it has to be done.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I'll only do it if I'm pissed up, walking through town after being at the pub or a club and I'm desperate as fuck. It's scabby otherwise.
  • Options
    Makoto wrote:

:eek2: Yeah, like someone will do that!!!!
  • Options
    I've done it when wasted :blush: but i agree, when you've gotta go you've gotta go, especially when i've been drinking its even worse, I need a wee every ten minutes or something!

A couple of months ago the fire alarm went off in the club we were in and while we were waiting inside to go back in (it took aaaages) all of us girls were desparate for wee, so we found like a dark corner in a carpark and took it in turns. While I was having a wee my friend was shouting 'i can hear it gushing!' which is always nice.

And after we'd all had a wee we saw the CCTV camera pointed right at where we were. whoops!
  • Options
    Makoto wrote:

As if someone would do that! That is just gross. How can you even suggest it :nervous: :no: :shocking:
  • Options
    I wouldn't go as far as urinating in the street. But then I haven't really had the misfortune of experiencing urinary urges in the street ;) If I need to, I'll find a discrete place, almost always a tree.
  • Options
    I've done it before. I have a weak bladder so when I have to go, I really do have to go. I've always been drunk when I've done it though and its always been through desperation because there is no toilets nearby :o
  • Options
    any bloke who says they haven't is either lying or has a bladder the size of a cow's....
  • Options
    i went for a pee in a bush once and when i came out this policeman gave me a yellow card. Ther was bare dodgey stuff in the bush like floppy disks and books with flight plans n stuff like alittle office somoene had set up but he was all "oh im late for court i cant have a look". what a willy.