Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Urinating in the street

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've done it numerous times. Even had to go to the police station for a caution cause I was caught, they thought I was wanking because I was pissing and walking at the same time, didn't know I was that pissed like. Also took a shit in a field once when I was really desperate haha! :thumb:
  • Options
    ashlee wrote:
    As if someone would do that! That is just gross. How can you even suggest it :nervous: :no: :shocking:

No one would even know... you'll probably be to drunk to even give a shizer.
  • Options
    I don't even think the sanitary bags can hold so much liquid. First of all you have the wet patch on your clam all the time, second will it be too much liquid and dribble everywhere, soaking your undies and trousers, legs, etc.

that's nasty.
  • Options
    Adult nappies then!
  • Options
    Yup i've done it quite a few times, only when desperate mind.
  • Options
    ive had to a few times. usually around a corner or something. but one time when i was drunk, i pissed in a litter bin right on leeds city center, more tidy that way mind
  • Options
    We used to get drunk on the beach at night when I was working in Spain. One night we went to the loo behind some sand dunes next to the daytime beach bar. There's all three of us, squatting in different directions, taking a leak, when the next thing we knew there was this bloke and his flashlight coming out of the back of the bar. How were we to know that they lived there?!?
  • Options
    i've done it once. was on a night out and me and my mate were bursting! we went behind a car somewhere really quiet but i forgot to pull my skirt up properly and i seem to remember pissing on it! :flirt:

they should have more public toilets, definately.
  • Options
    No, I've never done it. I'll will just walk into pubs and use the toilets and then leave. I cant piss outside, even in the country side.
  • Options
    i do find it really hard to wee if i'm not sat on a toilet. me and my ex went camping and the toilet blocks were ooh at least 100 metres away! but when it's dark and you're on your own it's not that appealing. so he used to wee in a water bottle (one of the huge ones with a big neck) and i finally taught myself how to go in a mug! oh dear..
  • Options
    When I was in hospital I was pretty drugged up so they told me not to stand up or I might fall over and get hurt. So they gave me one of those plastic bottles with the wide neck, who are there to wee in them. I was lying on the side, pressed, but nothing would be coming out, I kneeled, but nothing, maybe the instinct that you unintentionally wee on you is stronger to actually pee. So I was kneeling all the way with straighten up upperbody, nearly standing. So I said fuck it, if I can do artistical tricks in my bed I can just stand up and do the 5 steps to the toilet.
  • Options
    I was out one night with some friends and one of them is known for weeing in inappropriate places when drunk (in the corner of my boyfriend's bedroom at uni; through the letterbox of a post office on campus...) and he staggered over to HSBC and started to wee up the side of it. When we noticed him and started commenting, he defended himself by saying 'it's ok - i bank with them'! :D
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    Already a device, URINELLE! Hahaaa.

Which btw doesn't work. I just pissed loads in the open air at Reading Festival.

howto.gif

I thought they were called Pmates http://www.pmate.co.uk/

Ive used them at a couple of festivals. Much easier to use the mens urinals (and get a standing ovation from all the lads) than to brave festival toilets, not to mention festival toilet queues when all you need is a quick wee.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    I don't even think the sanitary bags can hold so much liquid. First of all you have the wet patch on your clam all the time, second will it be too much liquid and dribble everywhere, soaking your undies and trousers, legs, etc.

that's nasty.

Youd need a tena-lady at least I reckon.
  • Options
    has to be done at times!
  • Options
    Nooo never! I don't think that I could.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Yerascrote wrote:
    Also took a shit in a field once when I was really desperate haha! :thumb:

Done that loads of times, when I worked on the golf course or when I go fishing. Never done it in the street though.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    youd need more than a she-pee for that
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I don't see the big deal, it isn't eally doing any harm, and it's not like I stand in the middle of the street with me wang out is it? You tend to go someone round a corner ot alley, it's not like in public view. If you do, then yeah, a fine.

It's hardly going to do real damage is it?
  • Options
    i`ve done it

i went behind a load of shops and because i had white pants on, i took them off because i didnt wanna dribble

next thing i know, headlights shining in my face

cop car, they didnt even do anythin, they just sat and watched!
  • Options
    PussyKatty wrote:

I heard that in London they experimented with having urinals that come up out of the pavement in the night..all right for men but what about women?
    They have them in Amsterdma, pretty useful. It's not fair on the women though nature dictates that it's easier for women to hold their wee in longer.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Littleali wrote:
    cop car, they didnt even do anythin, they just sat and watched!

:eek2: Pervy cops?! Sue 'em.