Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fake v Fair

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Because people were using this thread to be harsh to someone, not right.
    Okay, whatever you say.
  • Options
    Some of the comments that were made before they were deleted I personally thought were perhaps a little too harsh. I think the point was made in the first post or two, most of the subsequent comments (the removed ones) were superfluous to the argument and were more in response to peoples posts in here rather than at the original rant.

Although I do think things have got perhaps a little harsh, and that coming across like you have the crazies might not have helped her own argument. I do respect her right to make those comments and for those who wish to have robust discussion.

I doubt that the author of this rant is/was ever under any ever shadow of a doubt that her rant may receive some criticism, any other suggestion would be a little ludicrous considering the well written state of the rant (not referring to what it actually said)

This aside, lets get back on track and have less of the comments that have been made in here. People have made their robust comments, although some are not here anymore many still saw them. Lets leave it at that and please can somebody get the kettle on, I'm in need of a brew.
  • Options
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    Please can somebody get the kettle on, I'm in need of a brew.

That I can do
  • Options
    For reference, it is a similar topic but slightly different; however there is a rant from around 4 years ago;

http://www.thesite.org/community/reallife/rants/tanlines