Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

what's your product of the moment?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what makeup/cosmetic/hair/whatever product is saving your life at the moment?

mine is benefit boi-ing concealer :yes:

do share :heart:

Comments

• Options
    Boi-ing :heart:.

Also the Garnier tinted eye roll-on. Bye bye dark circles. Hello pretty face :D.
  • Options
    eucerin hyaluran filler moisturiser. The only anti wrinkle cream/wrinkle plumping cream ive tried that actually seems to work.

shame its £25 a tub
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    water. major spot outbreak needing to be conquered.
  • Options
    Boots no. 7 lip gloss which in the tube is a really naf pastel pink but when on just adds that touch of style and even i cant screw up putting it on.
  • Options
    Sanctuary Lip Plumper from Boots, helps give some shape to my lips
  • Options
    lily lolo mineral foundation
  • Options
    Chief Jay Strongpeen is fond of Garnier Fructis conditioner. It makes his hair silky smooth like ou-la-la.
  • Options
    Ah, I love Garnier. Probably the best shampoo/conditioner I've found for my hair without getting into the expensive stuff.

My favorite beauty product at the moment is probably my mascara. I use Lashblastfusion by Covergirl, and it's one of the better drug store brands I've used. Plus, it comes in a purple tube and purple = <3.
  • Options
    Deordant or Burts Bees Mango chapstick. The only things I wear on a daily basis. Makeup is for the weak (or the non lazy, which ever you prefer).
  • Options
    my_name wrote: »
    Deordant or Burts Bees Mango chapstick. The only things I wear on a daily basis. Makeup is for the weak (or the non lazy, which ever you prefer).

Burt's Bees! :heart:
    I love their honey chapstick the most, although I did get some of the mango stuff for Christmas and it smells good.
  • Options
    Lately I've been drinking A TON of water and it's helped to heal my acne scars extremely quickly :)
  • Options
    Burt's Bees! :heart:
    I love their honey chapstick the most, although I did get some of the mango stuff for Christmas and it smells good.

The honey one is nice also. I think they all are, except the original one. Hate that one. Their face cream is lovely too.
  • Options
    I like Simple Regeneration. I've got the day cream, night cream, eye cream and face wash and all are ace :thumb:
  • Options
    Simple Oil Control face scrub. Works wonders most of the time!
  • Options
    I got some Mac mascara for christmas, it is so worth the extra quids it'll save you on falsies. Also loving drywax spray atm

Snap!
    Boots no. 7 lip gloss which in the tube is a really naf pastel pink but when on just adds that touch of style and even i cant screw up putting it on.
  • Options
    Evenstar wrote: »
    I got some Mac mascara for christmas, it is so worth the extra quids it'll save you on falsies.

Which one did you get? Most of them are godawful (Zoom Lash, I'm looking at YOU), but Plushlash and Dazzlelash (dunno if you can still get it) are good and I've heard good things about the newest one.
  • Options
    I have zoom lash - you need a light touch to use it day to day but it's awesome for the top lashes on a night out. I usually go very top heavy anyway.
  • Options
    Noooo! I haaaated Zoom Lash. Plushlash, though, does THIS to my eyelashes:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2065/14/57/516914932/n516914932_1170562_7111.jpg
  • Options
    purdy :naughty:
  • Options
    Evenstar wrote: »
    purdy :naughty:
    I know bb ;).

Unfortunately I don't really have the time to do that to my face ever anymore :(.
  • Options
    Benefit - Eye Bright:heart:
  • Options
    bleepy wrote: »
    Benefit - Eye Bright:heart:

how do you use this? i have some but don't know how best to use it.
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »

same, also some cherry coloured lipstick that i'm in love with
  • Options
    It's you who got me hooked on the lily lol, I also wear their blusher and occasionally their eyeshadow. Always their foundation though. And, you'll be pleased to know- I've passed on the lily lolo love to others too. Have you tried their finishing powders? Can't rem what it's called but I want to get a full sized pot for glam nights out. So, thank you.

Everyone name your mascaras while we're mentioning products. I really want to find a mascara that works for me. I have short, fine eyelashes, and not v. many of them. In other ways it works in my favour that I'm pretty much hairless but.... I want eyelashes. Best I've found so far is layering, a 'wet' type mascara followed by a fibrous one.
  • Options
    I'm a Plushlash girl (MAC), although right now I'm using a Bourjois one which has a curvy bottle and a pink lid, which I like mucho. Saying that, I do have quite long, thick eyelashes. BUT I once used the Bourjois volume clubbing one on my ex's mum once (she has short and sparse eyelashes) and that worked quite well.

Have you tried lash inserts?
  • Options
    Nope, not tried lash inserts. I wear specs though so I wouldn't want anything long as I've got a low bridge so my specs sit quite close to my eyes, if that makes sense?
  • Options
    Yeah, it makes sense.

Good thing about falsies is that you can cut them if they're too long. Inserts will let you add depth to the more sparse areas of your lashline without making it look too unnatural.
  • Options

Yes, yes, yes!

It's like magic dust :heart:

I'm also quite liking the vaseline lip pot with shea butter in atm - cheap, cheerful and effective!
  • Options
    No 7, whatever the one is that comes in brown, not brown black or black. It's pretty simple, there's only one.

Unless anyone has got any suggestions for fair and blonde.
  • Options
    It's you who got me hooked on the lily lol, I also wear their blusher and occasionally their eyeshadow. Always their foundation though. And, you'll be pleased to know- I've passed on the lily lolo love to others too. Have you tried their finishing powders? Can't rem what it's called but I want to get a full sized pot for glam nights out. So, thank you.

it was gwst who got me hooked! she mentioned it in a thread somewhere about how amazing it is so i ordered some. ha. lilylolo should pay us for advertising. ahh translucent powder? yeah i use it. it seems to finish it well, not so sure about what it does exactly but it definitely makes my face feel 'done'. mine is so pale it looks like talc. i could probably just use that.