Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Parents. Who cares

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello all,
Glad you could read my thread. Ok now how may one put this.

I sometimes feel as though my mother and father hate me. I may not be sure why but it really teands to be the way they act towards me.

Do my parents hate me or is it just me.

Comments

• Options
    i'm not entirely sure if you've posted something about this previously and i will look but if this is all then all honesty we can't say BUT hate is a strong emotion and no parent would be able to hate their old child
  • Options
    curly_boy wrote: »
    i'm not entirely sure if you've posted something about this previously and i will look but if this is all then all honesty we can't say BUT hate is a strong emotion and no parent would be able to hate their old child

Hello Curly Boy
    Please to meet you. No I have yet not posted something like this before. And I am not there old child. I'm still only teenager but in a few years when I'm 16 I'll be a full teenager a long way a way so far.

No I had though my parents had hated mee because they hurt me and everything that's all.
    Sorry if I'm just wierd,Sorry.
  • Options
    No I had though my parents had hated mee because they hurt me and everything that's all.
    Sorry if I'm just wierd,Sorry.

Hey :)

When you say they hurt you, do you mean physically, or do they hurt your feelings?

I don't think they do hate you, it takes a lot to make people stop loving their children.

Remember that even if they do upset you, and say bad things to you, everyone screws up sometimes, and it's what makes people human. Sometimes we forget that our parents aren't superhuman perfect people, which means it hurts a lot more if they do something that hurts you.

xx
  • Options
  • Options
    grace wrote: »
    Hey :)

When you say they hurt you, do you mean physically, or do they hurt your feelings?

I don't think they do hate you, it takes a lot to make people stop loving their children.

Remember that even if they do upset you, and say bad things to you, everyone screws up sometimes, and it's what makes people human. Sometimes we forget that our parents aren't superhuman perfect people, which means it hurts a lot more if they do something that hurts you.

xx

Hello,
    My mother and father both phsically hurt me and they also do through feelings some times beat me and say why are you not dead yet, go die in a hole. Stuff like that really.
  • Options
    Hello,
    My mother and father both phsically hurt me and they also do through feelings some times beat me and say why are you not dead yet, go die in a hole. Stuff like that really.

Have you ever talked to an adult about this?
  • Options
    my name wrote: »
    eta: don't feed the hollyboo troll!

Thats not nice is it. That could affend this hollyboo person. Wow wow wow wait aint hollyboo the girl who went on about how shit this sdite was to everyone in school and then everyone joined with really old ages haha.
    I'm going to hers to night I'll tell her what you said.

ok and no I haven't told any adults about it because I'm a total wuss and scared of adults.
  • Options
    Thats not nice is it. That could affend this hollyboo person. Wow wow wow wait aint hollyboo the girl who went on about how shit this sdite was to everyone in school and then everyone joined with really old ages haha.
    I'm going to hers to night I'll tell her what you said.

Lol wut? :eek2:
  • Options
    Lol wut? :eek2:

That someone called her a troll.
  • Options
    So, you go to the same school as HollyBoo? Wow, that's a coincidence.
  • Options
    Hardly found a teenage girl that was not in a clinch with their parents, especially with their mother. Usually goes past.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    my name wrote: »
    eta: don't feed the hollyboo troll!

Oh my days, my name - PM us if you have a problem, public witch hunting isn't on.
  • Options
    well i, for one, am totally confused

*confused face*
  • Options
    So, you go to the same school as HollyBoo? Wow, that's a coincidence.

Yeah I think she's part of a triplet and she's a show of and te smartest in the class she always get the higher marks like in her text talk controlled assesment she got A. And she is the girl I used to pick on and now there are others.
    Her names Anisha init
  • Options
    I find it offensive that a school would do a text talk assessment.
  • Options
    G wrote: »
    Why? From what I understand it, it was more about the social implications of it.

And before anyone makes assumptions about OP being hollyboo, remember that Youthnet does do ad campaigns so it's perfectly possible that several people from the school know about this site. There are a fair few people registered as users on here (two regular users, one who used to post frequently, and a handful who only posted once or twice) who all went to my school.
  • Options
    I know.
    I know I so agree eith you there. And you think I'm hollyboo haha was it 20 or 19 or 18 one of them. We shouldnt of had that assesment I got aa stupid D although someeone did get a E ha ha. But using text talk is also learning because yyou would have had to remember the word to actually usse it. Who invented text talk.
    And is hollyboo right is this site bad and only loners who are friendless go on it if she's right I'll get of the board, because I am not a loner.
  • Options
    I know I so agree eith you there. And you think I'm hollyboo haha was it 20 or 19 or 18 one of them. We shouldnt of had that assesment I got aa stupid D although someeone did get a E ha ha. But using text talk is also learning because yyou would have had to remember the word to actually usse it. Who invented text talk.
    And is hollyboo right is this site bad and only loners who are friendless go on it if she's right I'll get of the board, because I am not a loner.

Did I say it was you, no.

As for being friendless, im currently on a duty that requires me to be able to respond to any incidents on camp within 20 mins. So I get to sit around not being able to go home, watching out for people.

Im not a loner, whilst a lot of people dislike the armed forces, theres a lot of people who have a fair bit of respect for us, most of us are not loners. Though some are ;)
  • Options
    What makes you think it is full of loners?
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    Oh my days, my name - PM us if you have a problem, public witch hunting isn't on.

Ah but that was drunk my name! I do apologize puppy_dog_eyes.gif Though if it is any consolation, I did have a really nice and helpful post the first time aroun ;)!
  • Options
    Oh sorry.

Oh I'm so very sorry, it was hollyboo who went on about the site and what she had thought of it guess she was wrong theen for once

thanks everywone
  • Options
    Hello all,
    Glad you could read my thread. Ok now how may one put this.

I sometimes feel as though my mother and father hate me. I may not be sure why but it really teands to be the way they act towards me.

Do my parents hate me or is it just me.

- Ask them why they act this way
    - Depending on the reason, either accept or disassociate with them
  • Options
    kira wrote: »
    - Ask them why they act this way
    - Depending on the reason, either accept or disassociate with them

Hello,
    I try to talk to them but what ever I talk about theyy always change the subject which makes me feel unwanted I bed my real mum was nicer than my step mum and I don't know why my dad married this wierd lady. I just want to be away from lyfs torture.
  • Options
    Hello,
    I try to talk to them but what ever I talk about theyy always change the subject which makes me feel unwanted I bed my real mum was nicer than my step mum and I don't know why my dad married this wierd lady. I just want to be away from lyfs torture.

What do they try changing the subject to?
  • Options
    What do they try changing the subject to?
    It's always different things. they probabeberly dont know im still alive
  • Options
    text talk controlled assesment

I doubt it, i think your the same age or even younger than my brother, he didnt even have to do anything like this, and never will.

And if you are physically being abused, i think you need to talk to a teacher/ring up childline asap.
  • Options
    I doubt it, i think your the same age or even younger than my brother, he didnt even have to do anything like this, and never will.

And if you are physically being abused, i think you need to talk to a teacher/ring up childline asap.

how old he
    they do in yr 7 ask my teacher (ridge way skwl)
  • Options
    how old he
    they do in yr 7 ask my teacher (ridge way skwl)

13, but my cousins in year 7, never had to do it before....And i was thinking that english was suppose to teach you english, not slang.

Have you thought about calling childline?
  • Options
    13, but my cousins in year 7, never had to do it before....And i was thinking that english was suppose to teach you english, not slang.

Have you thought about calling childline?

Oh, they do at ridgeway high school though
    and yer ive caller childline b4 but count tlk nd even gt nervouse tlkin on der comp
  • Options
    Oh, they do at ridgeway high school though
    and yer ive caller childline b4 but count tlk nd even gt nervouse tlkin on der comp

But what would be the point? its a bad habbit, and you would get low marks if used in a test

I think someones mentioned in another thread about talking online to them?
This discussion has been closed.