Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Parents. Who cares

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    But what would be the point? its a bad habbit, and you would get low marks if used in a test

I think someones mentioned in another thread about talking online to them?

Yer I know but usin txt tlk is learning,
    nd I still get nerrvouse speakin on the net.
    you are speaking on the "net" now, to us.
    Xx
    Yer I know but usin txt tlk is learning,
    nd I still get nerrvouse speakin on the net.

Whats there to learn about text talking?

iiiiif iiii tlk lyk dis, wiiiill iii gt a gd graade? no, you wont.

But your doing it now? are you finding it easy or hard talking on here? and which option is easier, talking to an adult or talking to on the net? I say talking on the net, as it seems you find it easier to do so.
    You can text talk to childline on their 1-2-1. It says so.
    Xx
    Sory
    And who are the 8 other friends of yours on this site? (i think you mentioned it in another thread) They can see what your saying, wouldnt the feel the need to to tell a teacher?
    And who are the 8 other friends of yours on this site? (i think you mentioned it in another thread) They can see what your saying, wouldnt the feel the need to to tell a teacher?

:yes: I'd defiantly at least speak to my friend if I knew how bad they felt.
    Xx
    :yes: I'd defiantly at least speak to my friend if I knew how bad they felt.
    Xx

Same :yes: Espcially what has happened to you is incredibly serious.
    Same :yes: Espcially what has happened to you is incredibly serious.

What happened to broken angel is incredibly serious huh :s oh

I dont talk 2 my friends about seriouse stuff i only tlk bout fashion nd all da nd all 8 of us swore not to tell ny1 else if we no each other so we pretend 2 nt no each other
    There are lots of ways you can contact childline, including by text, email, phone and 1-2-1 chat.

Also one thing - you might want to edit the name of your school out of your post. Its not a good idea to give out personal details on the net.
    Not me, you. What's happened to you is serious. I've had serious problems, but I solved them.
    Xx
    Oh, they do at ridgeway high school though
    and yer ive caller childline b4 but count tlk nd even gt nervouse tlkin on der comp

you give out way too much personal information on the net. in your introduction post you give your full name with middle names, surname etc and now you're telling people exactly what high school you go to. people are generally lovely here but remember its a public messageboard and absolutley anybody could view those details. something to think about.
    I was on about you mizz. Why would you swear not to tell anyone else that you know about eachother? :confused: And if you just talk about fashion and dont tell them about whats happeneing to you, I think by reading what you put in threads would make them want to tell someone about your problem....I think they'd be quite worried
    I was on about you mizz. Why would you swear not to tell anyone else that you know about eachother? :confused: And if you just talk about fashion and dont tell them about whats happeneing to you, I think by reading what you put in threads would make them want to tell someone about your problem....I think they'd be quite worried

no i wud get kicked out r gang nd nw every1 noes my school name thats gud xx
    no i wud get kicked out r gang nd nw every1 noes my school name thats gud xx

You can still edit your personal details out of your posts... (I'm thinking of your intro post too). If you don't know how to do it, then PM a mod and I'm sure they can help :)
    You can still edit your personal details out of your posts... (I'm thinking of your intro post too). If you don't know how to do it, then PM a mod and I'm sure they can help :)

wont tha mke me sound stupid nd wats mod nd pm
    Mod is a moderator, who moderates the message boards

PM is a private message.
    no i wud get kicked out

Get some new friends. And whats more important, your wellbeing, or popularity?

But if you have friends on here, they would know your user name, so therefore they would be reading your posts, which means they could see your problem? If its true that your friends are on here, they would know about whats going on with your homelife....surely?
    Get some new friends. And whats more important, your wellbeing, or popularity?

But if you have friends on here, they would know your user name, so therefore they would be reading your posts, which means they could see your problem? If its true that your friends are on here, they would know about whats going on with your homelife....surely?

Gud point
    hi guys nd gals tha no me nd hi m8s tha all go 2 ridgeway nd funkstar x
    on borough road ok
    I've just got kicked out through e-mail dis is wa the e-mail sed

i quote
    Eeeeeew u fukin retard ur tlkin bout ur stpif fukin probs on a stupi fukin site girl get a fukin life nd dnt cum 2 no more of the meetings cuz ur problem gal go ang round with freak chic farjana (hollyboo20) ot fuked up anisha (hollyboo19) ur gay get a fukin life
    btw ta guys loved the e-mail
    Better off without them tbh.
    G wrote: »
    Better off without them tbh.

I dnt wnna b un popular waaaaaa
    Im actually loosing track with everything going on here
    so... everything you have posted on here your friends have seen, which you knew they would because you all signed up together and now they don't want to be friends with you?

Didn't you say you all go on thesite at a friends house in another thread?
    Im actually loosing track with everything going on here

Sorry Xx
    :( Xx
    I dnt wnna b un popular waaaaaa

So why not be popular with people who are not scum then?
    so... everything you have posted on here your friends have seen, which you knew they would because you all signed up together and now they don't want to be friends with you?

Didn't you say you all go on thesite at a friends house in another thread?

yer pretty much
    nd no i dnt think so
    Sorry Xx
    :( Xx

everything seems ridiculous....and very much like hollyboos - or whatever he users name was - threads.
    everything seems ridiculous....and very much like hollyboos - or whatever he users name was - threads.

Ha ha. Really cool. But I though Anisha "hollyboo" was in hospital, after a little accident had happened. I'm fed up of using text talk now, Sorry people who no more. Can't be bothered using text talk, sorry.
    Ha ha. Really cool. But I though Anisha "hollyboo" was in hospital, after a little accident had happened. I'm fed up of using text talk now, Sorry people who no more. Can't be bothered using text talk, sorry.

just because you said she is, doesnt mean she actually is.

And people would rather you use proper english, no one asked you to use text talk.
    I'm pretty sure posting other peoples msn/emails is not allowed and it really looks like you are all just winding us up, which is very offensive. If you aren't then sorry but it really looks like you are
This discussion has been closed.