Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sex toys for beginners.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lyric wrote: »

But how can he just get it right first time?

Experience and paying attention to your partners body,I guess. While harsh, it does seem a good test to select the good, considerate lovers.
  • Options

I'd feel ashamed masturbating in front of him..

Why? I'm sure he does it and most probably knows you do it...whats the big problem? Why not have him do it at the same time so then you won't feel as concious and you can see how he likes to be touched too ;)
  • Options
    Maybe one day I might..
  • Options

I've never orgasmed with my partner. Mostly because I can only orgasm through clitoral stimulation and he can't do it in a way that brings me to orgasm - only I can :(

http://www.annsummers.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=62437&storeId=10001&catalogId=40151&langId=-1 this helped me with the same problem!
  • Options
    How does that work?
  • Options
    This one is pretty good :

steam-powered-fucking-machine.jpg

My pic got censored. I bad. :blush:
  • Options
    How does that work?

You know I'm not all too sure. it tingles, this I know, but is better than normal tingle lube. something about increasing blood flow i believe. Also this:

http://www.annsummers.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=40827&storeId=10001&catalogId=40151&langId=-1
    is a great starter vibe, it's where I started. Cheap and non-invasive! I have used it with a partner too, he got turned on about the idea of using it together and it was all good fun, i think he learnt a thing or two watching as well!
  • Options
    I don't know how I'd introduce anything like that into our sex lol.
  • Options
    I left my bullet by my bed and went to the bathroom and came back to find him cumming over my bed having been running it up and down his cock. Sometimes you don't even need to introduce it, it just happens...
  • Options
    I'm about to order a pink bullet now and some 'Pussy Rub' from Ann Summers. Do they come in plain boxes?

And, I can't leave my bullet by his bed lol :')
  • Options
    They usually do, though I normally go to an Ann Summers store. A quick question, do you have sensitive skin? Only, I do and I used their pussy rub and ended up spending the evening on the NHS as I had that bad a reaction :(

It's not just that product though, there are many rubs and lubes I can't use.
  • Options
    Usually? So will they? I might just order and take a chance and hope it comes when people are out. I don't think I have sensitive skin, no. Was the Pussy Rub good?
  • Options
    I've never ordered through their website but other websites have always been plain packaging.

I can't say as I enjoyed the pussy rub due to the reaction I had. The gist of what happened was that instead of mild warming/tingling, the sensation was magnified for me (this was how the nurse explained it) and I ended up in intense pain with my muscles ceasing up and spasming. If you've not had any previous problems with warming or tingling lubes or rubs then you should be fine.
  • Options
    Okay, thanks.
    Can you buy sex toys off ebay lol?
  • Options
    I've no idea but I can't imagine it would be a particularly good idea...
  • Options
    The "best" toy is the one that works best for you. "Before deciding on a first sex toy, a woman needs to understand whether she receives greater pleasure from being stimulated clitorally, vaginally or a combination of both," says Nicole Matthias, president of BadFun.com, an upscale online adult boutique.

"The bullet is a small yet powerful compact vibe that provides powerful clitoral stimulation. And best of all, it's very affordable. For women that prefer vaginal or the combined vaginal and clitoral stimulation, the Jack Rabbit features a rotating shaft for vaginal penetration while also providing the option of using the bunny ears for clitoral stimulation."

But if toys don't work for you, remember you aren't alone. "There are women who still have trouble climaxing with a toy," says Fulbright. "Often this is because they have a history of sexual trauma, have major guilt complexes about being sexually active (if even just with themselves), or they have major issues with using a toy and simply can't relax enough, and get out of their heads enough, to let go and enjoy."

"Be prepared to giggle a bit, and do some learning about your new toy when you first get it," says A Woman's Touch's Ellen Barnard. "Some women experience immediate orgasms the first time they use a vibrator, others need to take time to learn how to use one and how their bodies like to be stimulated. Consider this one more interesting learning experience on the path of a lifetime of pleasure."
  • Options
    I left my bullet by my bed and went to the bathroom and came back to find him cumming over my bed having been running it up and down his cock. Sometimes you don't even need to introduce it, it just happens...

:eek2:
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    :eek2:

A vibrator applied to your cock is very pleasurable ... or so Jim V tells me. :angel:
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    A vibrator applied to your cock is very pleasurable ... or so Jim V tells me. :angel:

I know but it was more that if I had a partner, went to the bathroom, came out and they were playing with my sex toys and cumming on my sheets without me or anything... its a bit intrusive isn't it! Of course I can definitely see why it would be hot but its a bit :eek2: without even entertaining the idea between us beforehand.

Of course its great to be spontaneous, but using my stuff without asking me? Would be weird.
  • Options
    I know but it was more that if I had a partner, went to the bathroom, came out and they were playing with my sex toys and cumming on my sheets without me or anything... its a bit intrusive isn't it! Of course I can definitely see why it would be hot but its a bit :eek2: without even entertaining the idea between us beforehand.

Of course its great to be spontaneous, but using my stuff without asking me? Would be weird.

Hehe I wouldnt mind it really, least he's adventerous!
  • Options

Oh, I see what you mean now. Sorry. :)

Yeah, although I can see the horny side too - but I would be MOST disappointed if he had cum already. Ejaculating with a sex toy while your partner is in the bathroom, seems kinda insensitive. I would have preferred the thought he was turning himself on for me. Unless of course, it was so pleasurable that he couldn't help himself and had a premature ejaculation. :)
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    Unless of course, it was so pleasurable that he couldn't help himself and had a premature ejaculation. :)

It was most likely this
  • Options

I don't mind. What's his is mine and what's mine is his tends to be the way our relationship works. I was perfectly happy for him to use it, it made a pleasant change for him to be interested in that kind of thing instead of turning off the light and rolling over without letting me see him or touch him. Plus, it's finally something we both agree on lol.

Edit: Should have said, it wouldn't have been much use him turning himself on for me, I'm not allowed to have sex at the mo :(
  • Options
    I'm about to order a pink bullet now and some 'Pussy Rub' from Ann Summers. Do they come in plain boxes?

And, I can't leave my bullet by his bed lol :')

If you're worried about you family seeing a big ann summer's box, apparently (you will need to double check this with your PO) you can put the shipping address as your local post office, then go and pick it up at your leisure!
  • Options
    I know that Lovehoney send stuff out in plain boxes... says on there website and so a friend tells me :)
  • Options
    Anne Summers sends your things out in a plain brown box so no one will know what it is :yes:
  • Options
    Yup, lovehoney does this also, i <3 that site :D
  • Options
    Evenstar wrote: »
    If you're worried about you family seeing a big ann summer's box, apparently (you will need to double check this with your PO) you can put the shipping address as your local post office, then go and pick it up at your leisure!

It got sent to my house in plain packaging :)
  • Options

It got sent to my house in plain packaging :)

What did you get in the end?
  • Options
    want to buy my first sex toy. Where and how do I start?

hands.jpg