Home Introduce Yourself
Take part in our Watch Club tonight at 7.30pm. We'll be talking about the TV series Euphoria! Join from this page.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hello Im New!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello everyone,
im new and i say im a young one because im only 14.
i like the board its great.
its nice to be a member.
and i love spongebob as you see from my username.
and i dont like to use capital letters, i dont know why they just ruin the ora of my words, LOL weird i know.
i hope i fit in with you guys, your all so smart and sophisticated.
ill post as much as i can to get noticed here and ill try and make friends too, and i might try and find a mentor to be my big brother or sister.
who knows?
nice to meet you everyone.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi SbSp, nice to see you here. Don't worry about the capitals - just because it's harder to read doesn't mean we'll ignore you.
    Hi Spongebob,

Nice to meet you, welcome to the boards :)

Worth remembering this is a website to share experiences and problems with everyone who uses the services, not necessarily the kind of place to look specifically for a mentor.

If that is what you were after you might also want to take a look at The Mentoring and Befriending Foundation -
    http://www.mandbf.org.uk/
    Welcome, and I agree with what Jim has said. But feel free to post anyway, as I'm sure a lot of people will be willing to give advice. Just not on a 1-2-1 basis.
    Xx
    and i dont like to use capital letters, i dont know why they just ruin the ora of my words, LOL weird i know.

you used capital letters in 'LOL'