Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hello Im New!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello everyone,
im new and i say im a young one because im only 14.
i like the board its great.
its nice to be a member.
and i love spongebob as you see from my username.
and i dont like to use capital letters, i dont know why they just ruin the ora of my words, LOL weird i know.
i hope i fit in with you guys, your all so smart and sophisticated.
ill post as much as i can to get noticed here and ill try and make friends too, and i might try and find a mentor to be my big brother or sister.
who knows?
nice to meet you everyone.

Comments

• Options
    Hi SbSp, nice to see you here. Don't worry about the capitals - just because it's harder to read doesn't mean we'll ignore you.
  • Options
    Hi Spongebob,

Nice to meet you, welcome to the boards :)

Worth remembering this is a website to share experiences and problems with everyone who uses the services, not necessarily the kind of place to look specifically for a mentor.

If that is what you were after you might also want to take a look at The Mentoring and Befriending Foundation -
    http://www.mandbf.org.uk/
  • Options
    Welcome, and I agree with what Jim has said. But feel free to post anyway, as I'm sure a lot of people will be willing to give advice. Just not on a 1-2-1 basis.
    Xx
  • Options
    and i dont like to use capital letters, i dont know why they just ruin the ora of my words, LOL weird i know.

you used capital letters in 'LOL'