Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What would you do ?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I text him to say sorry and stuff but didn't get a reply.
    Kinda wish he would still speak to me though, I do miss him :( But I know it'll just make it harder for him to be honest.
    Xx

Hey, I do not mean to meddle, it's been said before that you have nothing to say sorry to him for, you did nothing wrong, and whilst I agree you do keep saying sorry to him, so I will try a different way, Why do you feel the need to apologise to him? do you feel there is something that was particually your fault in this? if so please explain as the biggest thing here is your happiness, and if you keep feeling sad and wanting to apologise, I feel it make eat at you until he accepts it, unfortunately chances are you may never hear from him again..

*hugs*
  • Options
    Why are you saying sorry to him?
  • Options
    For me it would depend on the circumstances on how I would react. I certainly would not be happy about it, but may be more forgiving in some situations were it to occur than others. Hope I never have to find out:sour:
  • Options
    I'm saying sorry cos I miss him :-( I really miss him. I know he wont speak to me, but you know...
    Anyway, yeah I hope he is okay. I know he's a cheater and that, but I have liked him for ages you can't just drop emotions like that. I wish I could though..
    In some respects I don't care about him.. and then in others I miss him teribally.
    Xx
  • Options
    That's certainly understandable. I feel for you:crying:
  • Options
    In some respects I don't care about him.. and then in others I miss him teribally.

I understand that and empathise 100%. It doesn't matter how bad or horrible they are, there's still that bit of you that loves them like always and misses them when they're not there. I'm going through that right now, only instead of not getting a response from my ex, I've got all too many very emotional responses that are making me feel so terrible for him.

It's tough, but we need to think about our own happiness too.
  • Options
    Heyy guys, sorry to bring this back up again..
    But I text him today.. and he told me "I can't go on thesite, everything is screwed with everyone. and i lost my one help source. thank you and fuck off. Leave me alone."
    That seriously upset me, and I told him I'd tell you all I was lieing. But I don't want to. I haven't lied about anything, so I don't see why I should just so he can come back.
    I am going to leave him alone now though, he has shown me how much he can really hurt me. Ooohhh I am really pissed off about it though, it really upset me and made me fucking burst into tears. I just can't seem to get over him :-(
    Xx
  • Options
    Heyy guys, sorry to bring this back up again..
    But I text him today.. and he told me "I can't go on thesite, everything is screwed with everyone. and i lost my one help source. thank you and fuck off. Leave me alone."
    That seriously upset me, and I told him I'd tell you all I was lieing. But I don't want to. I haven't lied about anything, so I don't see why I should just so he can come back.
    I am going to leave him alone now though, he has shown me how much he can really hurt me. Ooohhh I am really pissed off about it though, it really upset me and made me fucking burst into tears. I just can't seem to get over him :-(
    Xx

Haha, sorry but a classic, he is trying to blame you for him leaving, not your fault he was two timing, cheating so and so. honestly I think it is best you leave him alone, I know how you felt B-A a lot of people have been there before. you open your heart, love someone yet they fill it with hurt, I just hope it doesn't close you off to love in the future, I know it almost ruined me, (long story)

Anyway, I really think forgetting, or heading towards forgetting about him is best. I know it hurts, but it is true, it gets easier with time, and I hate to sound so cheesey but it honestly does get better with time,

Best of luck pet..
  • Options
    :yes:

There are other places for him to go if he really wants... this is not his "one help source."

Try not to worry xxx
  • Options
    nothing stopping him signing up again with a new name :)
  • Options
    B-A he is trying to bring you down with him. He will be sitting at his computer reading all of this and laughing, he is doing what he always done and is lashing out and blaming others and if he is reading this he will be getting pissed because no one is falling for it. This isn't his only source for help. As hard as it is, you have to forget about him, you have absolutely nothing to be sorry for. :)
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    nothing stopping him signing up again with a new name :)

Oh I reckon he already has, and Naun, I so believe you in what your saying,

Shyboy, I got your FB msg but at work so cant read it soz,
  • Options
    Hi B-A

Sorry to see how upset you are but hopefully that will pass with time. One thing I would say, that's very important, is that you shouldn't ever feel that you need to lie or conceal anything about your life or what you're going through. If something is making you upset or uncomfortable, or asking you to do anything that involves lying then it's really very unlikely to be coming from a good place.

And as has been said, as much as we pride ourselves on providing a good service here on TheSite there are other services out there providing support and advice to young people. I mean, I think this is a great one, but it's not the only one by any measure.
  • Options
    Also I hate to say it but I do believe it, He can use this place if he wants, I admit people will have problems with him but if he asks a serious question he will still get serious and helpful answers, people will generally look past their displessure of someone to give good advice. (I know it happened with me) The reason he has left from what I can tell is because he cares more about what people think of him.
  • Options
    Yuhuh, I mean we wouldn't know it was him.... Well unless his posts were along the same lines as they were before... then someone would probably guess.
  • Options
    Yuhuh, I mean we wouldn't know it was him.... Well unless his posts were along the same lines as they were before... then someone would probably guess.

Ahhh, this isn't what I am saying though, even IF everyone knew who it was, if it was serious help needed he would receive it, no one is that horrible and vindictive,
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »
    Ahhh, this isn't what I am saying though, even IF everyone knew who it was, if it was serious help needed he would receive it, no one is that horrible and vindictive,

qft
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »

No yeah definitely. :yes:

Am just saying if he did want to come back... under a different name etc and just wanted to be part of thesite again without being known... he could do it.
  • Options
    No yeah definitely. :yes:

Am just saying if he did want to come back... under a different name etc and just wanted to be part of thesite again without being known... he could do it.

Certainly, although I feel most people post in a certain way that you get to know their posting styles, eg you could tell if it was them. but yes, I think it is decided B-A, he can come back if he really likes, but I doubt he will..
  • Options
    Probably worth mentioning that the vast majority of people on here are very open to people (even people who've been TOTAL shitbags) coming back, genuinely apologising, and redeeming themselves.

Our virtual door never totally shuts on anyone arse.
  • Options
    Shag their best mate :thumb:
    Yeah I dont mind if they come back, Ive no idea who we are on about in the first place.
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    Shag their best mate :thumb:

lol

BA, you're quite mature for your age. I mean, you're handling it quite well tbh, I'd be fucking livid... and espescially at your age, I definately wouldn't have had the decency to say how they're actually a nice person. I'd be slinging insults left, right and centre! Ha, it's safe to say I'm not as childish as that anymore though.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Ha, it's safe to say I'm not as childish as that anymore though.

I've just realised the irony of what I said there, after laughing at Calvin's post. :thumb:
  • Options
    This is all bullshite. After getting a stupid text from Naimh.. (BA)
    I've spent the last year an a bit on this site, it's kinda hard to get into another community the same. Now if i did make a new account it would take you about 5 posts to understand that it were me. The reason why i don't want to stay on this site is more because, no one used to take me seriously before, why would they now? I'm not anon anymore, and i wouldn't like people i know to read what i've posted.

Naimh, stop being so stupid. You never loved me, you never met me, you should have to feelings, stop being so freaking childish and grow up. You knew from the start i was with stacey. Don't say you didn't because you did.

You've made me seem like the worst person in the world on this website, for everyone to see. Yeah i might be horrible and stupid. But is there really a need for a 75 message long bitch about me? Not really.

I can't justify anything i've done and i know it's wrong. But seriously Naimh, stop being so fucking stupid you thought i were some fat internet geek.

This is all just silly crazy. I was hoping this thread would either get locked or delete. So have fun ripping me even more.
  • Options
    One more thing...

Even if he did come back under a different name, and admitted to us all that he is who he is.... we still don't really have the right to give him a hard time.
    Ok so he fucked up...in fact he acted like a cunt and possibly still is acting like a cunt. He may act like a cunt for the rest of his life.... but at the end of the day, it's not really any of our business.
    It's not like we're his friends or family in real life, I think sometimes we can get too emotionally attached to this site... at the end of the day, it's a website for people of his age to get help and advice, and that's what we should be doing... not judging him on what he does in his personal life, although we can offer our opinions if asked.
  • Options
    This is all bullshite. After getting a stupid text from Naimh.. (BA)
    I've spent the last year an a bit on this site, it's kinda hard to get into another community the same. Now if i did make a new account it would take you about 5 posts to understand that it were me. The reason why i don't want to stay on this site is more because, no one used to take me seriously before, why would they now? I'm not anon anymore, and i wouldn't like people i know to read what i've posted.

Naimh, stop being so stupid. You never loved me, you never met me, you should have to feelings, stop being so freaking childish and grow up. You knew from the start i was with stacey. Don't say you didn't because you did.

You've made me seem like the worst person in the world on this website, for everyone to see. Yeah i might be horrible and stupid. But is there really a need for a 75 message long bitch about me? Not really.

I can't justify anything i've done and i know it's wrong. But seriously Naimh, stop being so fucking stupid you thought i were some fat internet geek.

This is all just silly crazy. I was hoping this thread would either get locked or delete. So have fun ripping me even more.

Well it just took the one post to realise it was you but it was kind of easy ;)
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    One more thing...

Even if he did come back under a different name, and admitted to us all that he is who he is.... we still don't really have the right to give him a hard time.
    Ok so he fucked up...in fact he acted like a cunt and possibly still is acting like a cunt. He may act like a cunt for the rest of his life.... but at the end of the day, it's not really any of our business.
    It's not like we're his friends or family in real life, I think sometimes we can get too emotionally attached to this site... at the end of the day, it's a website for people of his age to get help and advice, and that's what we should be doing... not judging him on what he does in his personal life, although we can offer our opinions if asked.

Agree, I dont think he should feel like he cant come back here anymore despite what he has or hasnt done.

We've given B-A our advice and as this is an advice site, my advice to Jordan would be to forget about this and move on... ok she and everyone on here is saying bad stuff about you but be the bigger man, learn from your mistakes and walk away (not from thesite but from the situation), dont let it ruin your life or your ability to post on here. I think it would be incredibly sad if you have a huge problem and are in need of advice so bad but dont want to come back here.

Just break all ties you have of each other, and if you see each other posting on here with a problem, just dont go into that thread, its not worth getting worked up over.
  • Options
    Naimh, stop being so stupid. You never loved me, you never met me, you should have to feelings, stop being so freaking childish and grow up.

She is 13 so she is a child,

Personally we now have two sides of the story yet I know from first hand experience how easy it is to fall in love with someone online, I met my wife this way so I believe it is possible,

mate if you want to go into how innocent you are I have a couple of secrets I would be more than happy to share on here if you like, Frankly from what I know about you, you make me SICK. heck I am even sure the police would like to know as well.

Oh also, I have to ask, how did the Girlfriend take to finding out? I hope she is okay?
  • Options
    Well I think we'll close that there then.

Hellfire, if you're implying that there's a need for the police to be involved in something then you should either immediately contact them, or discuss the situation with us. To use it as a way of threatening someone is no way to deal with potential abuse.

Sorry B-A, I know you're in contact with other users through PM's, it may be best to use that as a way of discussing how you feel, or even chat sessions, given the nature of the allegations implied in this thread and how this involves two users I don't think it's possible to maintain an ongoing thread right now.
This discussion has been closed.