Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What would you do ?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ..... *deleted*
  • Options
    Idk if you all remember the post in which he said he loved someone else and they had split... yeah well they hadn't. I thought they had but you know :-( Anyway, I'm not going to dwell on it.
    I would still be with Jordan, I don't care about him, it's the fact that I am hurting Stacey.
    Xx

B-A, you can do such, such better then Jordan. Dont let it get you down too much.

Jordan - I dont know, how about keeping it your pants until you decide who you want to stick in, eh?
  • Options
    Just to make it clear for when things look a little disjointed in this thread and others, Jordan has had his posts and threads deleted from the boards. It's not a request we can refuse but I'm sure you can make of it what you will...
  • Options
    I saw that coming...

Hiding the fact he is cheating... I wonder if this is anything to do with Stacey being told.... HmmmmMmmm.... interesting.. well hopefully he has learnt he cannot have his cake and eat it,

either way good riddance..
  • Options
    Jim V wrote: »
    Just to make it clear for when things look a little disjointed in this thread and others, Jordan has had his posts and threads deleted from the boards. It's not a request we can refuse but I'm sure you can make of it what you will...

...And all the personal messages too. Oh Jordan! You can't hide from poor Stacey forever.
    Xx
  • Options
    what a cunt
  • Options
    Fuck him. Good riddance etc.

*hugs*
  • Options
    what a cunt

Usually i hate the C U Next Tuesday word. But here it fits!

I'm not surprised at all that he has had everything deleted, and i wouldn't be surprised if he set up a new account in a months time complaining that he had cheated on his gf and he wanted her back.
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote: »
    You're not hurting her, he is.

Yeah. B-A - you've done nothing wrong here.
  • Options
    Oh dear.

I'm glad you never had the chance to meet up with him.

Jordan - when you read this, because I know you will, I hope you are truly ashamed of yourself. You are a coward and a fraud and I hope you get what's coming to you.

B-A - I hope you are going to be ok. He isn't worth worrying about now. He's made his bed and one day he will have to lie in it. PM me if you ever need to chat. :heart:.
  • Options
    Thank you everyone, I am okay. Cheering myself up this weekend, got a party tomorrow so that'll be alright. *Hugs back*

And it wouldn't suprise me if he already has a new account.
    I would like to say, though, Jordan is a very sweet person when you get to know him and I know he works hard to achieve things (Like GCSEs ect.) But sometimes, I guess he works hard to achieve the wrong things. I think he finds it hard if there is no-one their to tell him they love him, and things like that. His relationship with Stacey is also long distance, and I know he finds it hard.
    The thing is though, this isn't the first time he's cheated on her. My only question is why did I even think it would be good to get in a relationship with him in the first place?
    Xx
  • Options
    Because sometimes our feelings for someone can cloud our judgment of them and only when they've hurt us so much we want to get rid of those feelings can we actually see them for who they really are.

Everybodys been there, and you shouldnt feel bad about it as you cant help who you fall for
  • Options
    You had a lucky escape.
  • Options
    Usually i hate the C U Next Tuesday word. But here it fits!

Heh, this kept me amused all afternoon.

I hope your OK B.A. As other people have said your much better off without him.

Just thank fuck hes gone.
  • Options
    Ermm...
    Did no one actually like Jordan apart from me then?

And, yes thanks I'm okay. Deleted my pictures of him earlier, well apart from one and thats only for if Stacey gets in touch with me and needs proof he is a lieing cheat.
    Xx
  • Options
    Ermm...

And, yes thanks I'm okay. Deleted my pictures of him earlier, well apart from one and thats only for if Stacey gets in touch with me and needs proof he is a lieing cheat.
    Xx
    It's not that we disliked him, but when somebody posts repeatedly about how he's cheated on someone he supposedly loves multiple times and expects sympathy, it kind of puts a bad taste in your mouth. Not to mention it gets annoying after a while.

That said, and not to sound patronising here, most of us here are a bit older and are generally sceptical because, at least for me, a lot of us have been bitten by those who claim to care about us - you always believe you can change them but leopards rarely change their spots. This is why we told you to be careful, and I really am glad this happened now, before you two had met, rather than several months down the line when it would hurt a lot more.

I'm glad you're waiting for Stacey to get in touch with you rather than the other way around - it's a bad idea to tell her before she finds out from him. But if/when she does get in touch with you be honest with her, and don't blame yourself for this. It's not your fault. He is the liar and he is the cheat, you are not in the wrong for believing in him. When we are told things we have been longing to hear, we all want to believe them and you are not a bad person for doing that. You aren't the one who would be hurting her - he is.

Again, Jordan - when you read this, I hope you're planning on telling Stacey all about this. If you aren't you are even less of a man than I thought you were.

B-A - seriously, if you need to chat about anything, just PM me. I have sort of been in your position and I know how much it hurts.
  • Options
    Hope your okay :heart: PM'D you!
  • Options
    Ermm...

Xx

I'm not one of those "I won't like him if you don't like him either" type of guys and hadn't any sympathy for him since the beginning, tbh (guess you would find that in my post history too), on the other hand, I didn't like you a lot either at the beginning, but I guess you are cool for a 12 year old :p
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    but I guess you are cool for a 12 year old :p

And I guess you are cool For a boring adult
    hehe
    Xx
  • Options
    what do you mean like him? I loved the guy he was awesome. :rolleyes:

na in all seriousness I do not think anyone on here will miss him, he was not welcome - and yes I know the mods will go "everyone is welcome" but by the majority of posters he was not...
  • Options
    Okay there is a line between responding to someone whose really upset and just using this as a chance to express a personal grudge Hellfire.
  • Options
    hellfire you take things way too seriously. i didnt mind him, not condoning what hes done or owt but its not like i saw him post and was like he is NOT welcome. i agree with jim you just have a sort of personal dislike for him.
  • Options
    I'm a lil late to this thread but I think I get the jist of whats gone on even with the deleted posts making it a lil confusing but just wanted to add that BA should'nt feel bad or blame herself,Jordan or whateva he calls himself is a user who would'nt know the truth if he fell over it.
    BA you should be thankful that you saw him for what he really is rather than for what he wanted you to believe he is!
    Chin up and dont let a clown like him get you down.
    Who I do really feel for is this girl Stacey who it sounds like does'nt even know half of the shit that he's done,and from reading a few of his posts I doubt he is the type of guy who will ever be truthful to her or any other females hence deleteing all his incriminating posts lol seriously Jordan you need help!(btw I know he will read this he wont be able to stay away)
    For him to ask to get all his posts and threads deleted is just him covering his back so he can lie even more and I find it wrong to let that happin.
    I was a member of some other site before and someone asked to delete all his posts but that site would'nt let it happin cause of something to do with soon as something has been posted its the sites property so they dont have to mass delete posts every time someone spits out there dummy,but nothing stops someone from manually deleted there own posts thou.
    Just wondering is that a usual thing hear when someone asks for all of there posts to be deleted does it generally happin?
  • Options
    hellfire you take things way too seriously. i didnt mind him, not condoning what hes done or owt but its not like i saw him post and was like he is NOT welcome. i agree with jim you just have a sort of personal dislike for him.

I just thou he was a prat :wave:
    Was so full of contradictions he didn't seem real.
  • Options
    cassidy04 wrote: »
    I just thou he was a prat :wave:
    Was so full of contradictions he didn't seem real.

He did lie a lot on here, and that really annoyed me. That was probably the one downside to him, that you (or I at least) couldn't tell when he lied. :crying:
    Xx
  • Options
    He did lie a lot on here, and that really annoyed me. That was probably the one downside to him, that you (or I at least) couldn't tell when he lied. :crying:
    Xx

I think when he moved his lips(typed) was generally when he lied lol joke.
    I'm the same I take people at face value and usually believe what people say but experience has taught me that that is'nt always a good thing cause there are alotta BS hitters out there.
    Anyways you live and you learn,and hopefully you move on and become a better person.
    Just 1 lil piece of advice,when he gets back in touch with you don't believe his BS! once a BS hitter always a BS hitter!
  • Options
    Jim V wrote: »
    Okay there is a line between responding to someone whose really upset and just using this as a chance to express a personal grudge Hellfire.

I'm not, B-A asked a question, whether people liked him or not, I replied which what I personally felt towards him or the general atmosphere I got when speaking to people about him...

I will gladly admit I did not like him, however we did see eye to eye on a few subjects, regardless of that I have no problem admiting I do not like anyone who thinks it is ok to cheat and lie to those he supposedly "cares" about, from everything I have read with regards to him he does not care for anyone but himself, he does not know the meaning of love, his purpose for anything was purely selfish
  • Options
    Okay, well I think we'll have to close the thread at this point. B-A hope you take on board what everyone has said and understand we can have threads discussing relationship problems, but it's difficult when it crosses into people using it to justify personal vendettas.

Cassidy, given the topics discussed on the website we can't ethically publish content if people have asked us to remove what they've posted, hence the account was deleted.

* Just to say I've reopened this thread now people might have calmed down a bit. I'm not looking for people to ignore what's happened but I don't want people using this thread to create more aggression or anger towards someone who has left. I'd like this to be a space to help someone with a difficult time. So please show some restraint to avoid crossing into areas that'll make things difficult to keep it open.
  • Options
    B-A, how are you getting on with things now? better I hope, or is it getting easier? I am assuming but have you cut all ties with JS or do you still talk to him at times?
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »
    B-A, how are you getting on with things now? better I hope, or is it getting easier? I am assuming but have you cut all ties with JS or do you still talk to him at times?

I text him to say sorry and stuff but didn't get a reply.
    Kinda wish he would still speak to me though, I do miss him :( But I know it'll just make it harder for him to be honest.
    Xx
This discussion has been closed.