Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What would you do ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What would you do if your partner was cheating on you or you had found out your ex cheated on you? :chin:
Xx

Comments

• Options
    Dump their ass, cba with people like that like.
    ex...not much you can really do, depends on the situation you were in with them. Like if you were friends or didn't talk at all.
  • Options
    Well firstly... I think that there is a big difference between what I'd do if it was an ex vs a current partner.

But even then it depends on so so so much. I still am good friends with most of my exs, so would probs bring it up and ask all the normal questions... but if it had ended badly... I don't think it would help the situation much, just create more drama / arguments etc.

And if it was my current bf, then again it depends on all the why/where/what. :rolleyes:

I'm not really clear on what you're asking - what exactly are you getting at? How to confront someone after you've found out they've cheated? Or how to get over the fact you've been cheated on? Or something else?

Hope you're OK anyway.....
  • Options
    I've already given my opinion so you probably know but you cannot waste your time with people who will treat you like this, ex's maybe cut ties, current, dump his arse...
  • Options
    Thanks guys, I made my decision.
    I will miss him... but he needs to be with someone else. It's better for both of us this way.
    Xx
  • Options
    Has what i think has happened, happened?
  • Options
    Has what i think has happened, happened?

Yepp, he's still with the girl he told everyone he'd split with... So, you know they need each other and he doesn't need me to fuck it up even more :crying:
    Xx
  • Options
    Yepp, he's still with the girl he told everyone he'd split with... So, you know they need each other and he doesn't need me to fuck it up even more :crying:
    Xx

urgh. He is the one fucking it up, not you. Obviously he isn't worth it. *hugs*
  • Options
    *Hugs* thanks NAUN.. I just really think he needs to be with her. I don't want to ruin it for them you know.
    Xx
  • Options
    *Hugs* thanks NAUN.. I just really think he needs to be with her. I don't want to ruin it for them you know.
    Xx

You didnt do anything wrong, he's the one who's going to end up ruining things for them, not you.

Big Hug
  • Options
    He's a tard and you are seriously better off without him.

Sorry to be blunt about it. Hugs.
  • Options
    I do really like him... but I just think he's better of without me. I am very sorry and if he reads this I hope he realises that...
    *hugs to all of you*
    Xx
  • Options
    Found out my wife was cheating on me with my best friend.... forgave her.

Found out she was cheating with a random stranger.... forgave her.

Found out she was cheating with some greasy peice of puke who was 25 years older than her and decided enough was enough!

Moral of this story is don't give them a second chance. they will assume it means they can get away with it every time!
  • Options
    Just a note, she knew we were together before i asked her.

:confused: Why did you ask her if you were with someone else? I'm confused.
  • Options

Well that sums you up doesn't it.
  • Options
    Fucking Hell Jordan No I Didn't- You Told Me You Didn't Love Her And Wanted To Be With Me. You Are Such A Lier, And No Body Cares What You've Got To Say.
    Just Fuck Off.
  • Options
    Fucking Hell Jordan No I Didn't- You Told Me You Didn't Love Her And Wanted To Be With Me. You Are Such A Lier, And No Body Cares What You've Got To Say.
    Just Fuck Off.

Breathe. don't give him what he wants.
  • Options
    Oh my god, I am so upset. Sorry to draw attention to all this but really. I fucking love Jordan, and he knows I do. This sucks :-(
    Xx
  • Options
    B-A, he's not worth it.
  • Options
    man, I knew it right from the beginning, I just passed on joking about it in the "we are together now" thread because I'd be flamed to death. at least it was only e-dating, but seriously, "going out" with someone you know from a online board on which he posts about cheating about every girl possible?

that's why I can't enjoy a good old whodunnit cuz I always know right in the beginning who's the bad guy.
  • Options

Which makes you a real fucking stand up guy, Good fucking morals, I only wish your "GF" knew what you have done, the stuff that has been mentioned and NOT mentioned you fucking piece of shit, you sicken me.

B-A, as everyone has said and as I said the other day, he is not worth it, Karma will make sure he gets what’s due to him. Please do not apologise to him, you have nothing to apologise for, I am surprised at how mature you are, no wonder he changed all his details on his name/profile so Stacey couldn't find him, cheating piece of shit.. If It were me I’d hunt her down and inform her of his ways… hopefully he’ll find out sooner or later and get what he deserves.
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »
    Which makes you a real fucking stand up guy, Good fucking morals, I only wish your "GF" knew what you have done, the stuff that has been mentioned and NOT mentioned you fucking piece of shit, you sicken me.

B-A, as everyone has said and as I said the other day, he is not worth it, Karma will make sure he gets what’s due to him. Please do not apologise to him, you have nothing to apologise for, I am surprised at how mature you are, no wonder he changed all his details on his name/profile so Stacey couldn't find him, cheating piece of shit.. If It were me I’d hunt her down and inform her of his ways… hopefully he’ll find out sooner or later and get what he deserves.

:thumb:
  • Options
    *hugs for B-A*

Sorry about what happened, i guess a leopard cant change their spots
  • Options
    I thought Jordan was going out with Stacey still, well his facebook says that.

edit: well says theyre engaged.
    No, it's just i've been busy and lazy to change it. I'm not like every other person in the world and uses facebook to split it up with my other half.

From : http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?p=2289660#post2289660

Jordan, I am disappointed in you, dude. :(
  • Options
    I'm not like every other person in the world and uses facebook to split it up with my other half.

Am i right to take that in the context that they were still together and he didn't want to break up with her using FB?
  • Options
    Am i right to take that in the context that they were still together and he didn't want to break up with her using FB?

See, I took it as He has just not changed it, which is bullshit...
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »
    See, I took it as He has just not changed it, which is bullshit...

I took it like that when i read the thread it was on, but looking at it in the context now it - to me - kinda changes it. :confused:
  • Options
    I took it like that when i read the thread it was on, but looking at it in the context now it - to me - kinda changes it. :confused:

yeah, it is called he lied because he is a cheating scumbag.
  • Options
    Idk if you all remember the post in which he said he loved someone else and they had split... yeah well they hadn't. I thought they had but you know :-( Anyway, I'm not going to dwell on it.
    I would still be with Jordan, I don't care about him, it's the fact that I am hurting Stacey.
    Xx
  • Options
    Idk if you all remember the post in which he said he loved someone else and they had split... yeah well they hadn't. I thought they had but you know :-( Anyway, I'm not going to dwell on it.
    I would still be with Jordan, I don't care about him, it's the fact that I am hurting Stacey.
    Xx

PM'd you missy, but got a favour to ask..
  • Options
    Xx
    You're not hurting her, he is.
This discussion has been closed.