Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

freerange chicken

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Would you eat a child? Would you kill a child, wrap them up in plastic, and shove them in a fridge, then when you were peckish get them out and roast them over a fire?
    No. I should hope not.
    People that see it Okay to kill another animal sicken me, how will the human race ever progress if you continue to murder and kill and devour?
    Xx
  • Options
    Would you eat a child? Would you kill a child, wrap them up in plastic, and shove them in a fridge, then when you were peckish get them out and roast them over a fire? [q/uote]

I don't think I have, however I will see if the local Co-op sell some and then try it and let you know, heard it tastes like chicken *licks lips*

No. I should hope not.
    As I said, I'll let you know ;)
    People that see it Okay to kill another animal sicken me, how will the human race ever progress if you continue to murder and kill and devour?
    Xx

Wow, so 90% of the world sickens you, I love your high horse I am so better than you attitude, :rolleyes: maybe YOU can go off and evolve and leave the rest of us who are happy eating the lovely chicken alone ;)
  • Options
    Honey, I am better than any murderer.
    Xx
  • Options
    Oh seriously people you are arguing over a friggin' chicken! You think one thing and the other thinks another...its getting stupid and childless and Broken-Angel you're just sounding like a broken record, obviously you are going to have your throat jumped down when you put your argument across, but only because you do it in such a shit way!

If people want to buy freerange good for them, if not then its that persons choice! If you don't eat meat at all and think all meat eater should die then thats your opinion and bully for you!
  • Options
    Piecesofme, my argument can be taken in any way you want it to. I am 12 and I do apolagize for the fact I am not yet master of English.
    Xx
  • Options
    Piecesofme, my argument can be taken in any way you want it to. I am 12 and I do apolagize for the fact I am not yet master of English.
    Xx

Apologise,

Apologize is American, as far as I know you are not American?

Back on topic, you are saying you are better than all murderers yet you call me honey, well LOVE if your better than us why the fuck do you talk to us, in your own words you think we are all a bunch of sick twisted murderers so why even bother with us? why not go off and live with the perfect society called "PETA" and go marry animals and shit (god I love south park)
  • Options
    Xx

All I'm saying is you do it in an aggresive way. Fair enough you are obviously passionate about it but others aren't and you trying to push your opinions on people and try and make them feel shit for their opinion and the fact they eat meat is not going to work.

Just feel glad that you are doing your bit to help the cause!
  • Options
    Yeah, I like south park too. Tis my fave cartoon. Have you seen the dead celebrities episode?
    Anyway, back on topic, you are sick twisted murders, and the only reason I bother with you is because some body reading this might agree with me and change for the better. Not you, but others.
    Xx
  • Options
    piecesofme wrote: »
    Just feel glad that you are doing your bit to help the cause!

I don't know about others but her "campain" is putting me of being a vegan, especially if it makes me act like that.

but then again what do I know, I am just a Blood crazed rabid genocial freak"
  • Options
    All I'm saying is you do it in an aggresive way.

I am aggresive yes, I shant deny that, I am in anger managment.
  • Options
    Hellfire, you wouldn't go vegan if every animal turned into a carrot.
    Xx
  • Options
    I don't eat meat but don't feel the need to go round "meat bashing" people that do. Just like I don't agree with animal testing but spend my days giving my patients medications that have all been tested on animals, but what are you gonna do? I'm not going to sit in the middle of the ward and have a massive rant about it just because other people don't care that paracetamol has been tested on a monkey!

The more you be like that the more people are just going to tell you to shut up and fuck off and not actually listen to the message you are trying to get across.

and yes I am ill and yes this is why I am being a moody ranty bitch
  • Options
    Hellfire, you wouldn't go vegan if every animal turned into a carrot.
    Xx

I know I think I'd have to eat human *snarls and hisses* sorry I drooled,
  • Options
    Humans are animals hellfire.
  • Options
    Humans are animals hellfire.

Oh if you want to be literal no I wouldn't because I'd be a carrot and carrots do not have a mouth they sit there and grow through their roots

*slurps some nitrates & water through the soil*

although if you wanna blends some fish together and stick my carroty roots in them go ahead, sure it'll be yummy
  • Options
    You'd shrivel to a carrot-y mess. Anyway, I've given my points and since I am now a carrot I shall be off for a carrot land for a sleep.
    Night
    Xx
  • Options
    You'd shrivel to a carrot-y mess. Anyway, I've given my points and since I am now a carrot I shall be off for a carrot land for a sleep.
    Night
    Xx

so do you not buy food that have had animal waste as a fertiliser, because surely that means the animals are grown to produce the waste to fertilise your carrot?
  • Options
    I don't eat meat but don't feel the need to go round "meat bashing" people that do. Just like I don't agree with animal testing but spend my days giving my patients medications that have all been tested on animals, but what are you gonna do? I'm not going to sit in the middle of the ward and have a massive rant about it just because other people don't care that paracetamol has been tested on a monkey!

The more you be like that the more people are just going to tell you to shut up and fuck off and not actually listen to the message you are trying to get across.

and yes I am ill and yes this is why I am being a moody ranty bitch
    THIS JESUS HELL.

Why are we even having the veggie/meat eating debate *again*?! It was only like a month ago we all got pissed off at the last one.

People eat meat. It does not make them bad people. Mistreatment of animals and eating meat are not one and the same no matter how much you dress it up. Some people also choose not to eat meat. This is fine and again does not make them bad people or rabbits or fucking carrots or whatever.

People get pissed off at other people being self-righteous and shoving opinions on them. B-A playing the "but I'm TWELLLLLLLLLLLLLVE" card makes me want to hit you because you have said often that you want us to treat you as mature or whatever.

I disagree with battery hens, given the choice I would rather go without, however some people feel differently and while I would go out of my way to educate them about where their meat has come from, if they don't care then there's not much I can do about it.

End.
  • Options
    :lol: Here we go again!

*runs behind BA picking up her toys*

Keep them in the pram man!
  • Options
    Yea every one fucking take this piss out of me again.
    Thanks guys, love you all too.

NOT
  • Options

NOT

what do you expect? we are just a bunch of murdering scum

But seriously, you go around calling us murderers and expect people to LIKE YOU, you insult us because we do not believe your beliefs

I mean what do you REALLY expect us to say or respond to be called murders
  • Options
    I'm not taking the piss. I'm just saying when someone opinion isnt the same as yours grow up and get over it. Simples.
  • Options

NOT
    Where was I taking the piss out of you? I said to not use the age card only when it's convenient for you.

As Hellfire said - calling a massive group of people murderers and not accepting that their opinion is not the same as yours will not endear anyone do you. You do not change people's opinions by insulting them.
  • Options
    Yeah, and tbh I don't care if you put it that way. But saying I'm throwing my toys out the pram just pisses me off, and you know it does.
    And, another thing, I do except your opions are as valid as mine- but I do think of all meat eaters as murderers. Even those in my family.
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    Where was I taking the piss out of you? I said to not use the age card only when it's convenient for you.

As Hellfire said - calling a massive group of people murderers and not accepting that their opinion is not the same as yours will not endear anyone do you. You do not change people's opinions by insulting them.

I wasn't refering to you.
    And I am not out to change peoples views, I am out to voice my own just like you do. I have the same rights as you don't I?
  • Options
    yeah ok sorry for that. But there is no need to go off on one like that, remember this is the internet and your ton of vioce it not put across in the same way. You seem really aggressive throughout this thread, and in a close nit community its not good. Just calm down before you reply. Trust me i have to do that a lot.
  • Options
    I have been in a shit mood since I found out "he" isn't being shipped off to prison. Anyway, yeah, sorry but I just am so AAAAHHHH at the moment. Finding it hard to put my points across at the mo.
  • Options
    yeah well I wouldn't expect many people to like you if you call them murderers, regardless of what context you use it in.
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »
    yeah well I wouldn't expect many people to like you if you call them murderers, regardless of what context you use it in.

Ohh yeah, forgot about the murderer part!
    hmm, well its not as if i have to prove myself to her anyway, and if she doesnt like the fact that i eat meat then whateverzz! *clicks fingers in a square shape*
  • Options
    ffs. And you call me childish???

I don't dislike all people who eat meat, I am the only vegan in my family, my mum and dad are veggie though, most my friends eat meat. What I dislike is people who can't see the disgusting effect that eating meat has on the world.