Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Whats everyone working on at the moment!

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Cross stich can take ages, but always looks good in the end. I have a really nice, but huge, dragon on the go at the moment, should have finised it by the end of April, only started it over Xmas!
  • Options
    A website, i will show you guys when its finsihed, it will be my first paid job... woohoo :thumb:
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I made a ball! Niamh approves.

Currently doing my blankie. Arggh :banghead:
  • Options
    That ball is awesome :D Niamh is so pretty. My mum says so too by the way :yes:

Which blanket are you doing, the stained glass one or your summer garden one?
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Hehe, thanks :)

I am currently doing the stained glass one. I am working hard trying to finish it all. Argh.
  • Options
    It's a beautiful blanket. I hate it when you get to the stage that you just desperately want to finish it but it takes so much longer to actually do it than you think it will.
  • Options
    That ball looks really cool, littlemissy! And that's one super cute kid!
    Also love the blanket, the colours are eye-catching.

I'm knitting a small woolen sweater, inserted one space invader at the back and am placing one not-really-an-invader at the back of one shoulder.