Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

BABY KILLERS!!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    this is getting very complicated, im losing the plot here....
  • Options
    Originally posted by dirty_harry:
    speaking from "mrsrb"'s view but u forgot to use that ID, instead u used ur other one.

ROTFLMAO...sooooooooo funny!! Your an idiot Harry!!! but i wrote it , not mrsrb.... !!!! ??????so i don't get u and what u are saying!...gotta go for 10 minutes then i will be back to continue this with u

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    ILL FINISH IT NOW:

[list
    [*] Harry listen to this person, there are 2 different peole not one

[*]they don't seem at all similar to me

[*] harry starts arguments with everyone

[*] Harry is a drug-induced twat.

[/list]

If You Smell What The Rock Is Cookin'
  • Options
    the underage sex one is above somewhere.
    ???????? yah...and just as i said...i NEVER said that i never had underaged sex anywhere in it, like u had said that i did!! So what is your point in the underage sex quote??????????

sorry its getting so complicated for your simple mind, Harry! : ) !!!! now, c'mon...Harry....who are the list administrators here??...why don't u ask them if me and mrsrb are the same people???? go ahead!!

• Options
    Originally posted by JsT:
    ILL FINISH IT NOW:

[list
    [*] Harry listen to this person, there are 2 different peole not one

[*]they don't seem at all similar to me

[*] harry starts arguments with everyone

[*] Harry is a drug-induced twat.

[/list]

Thank u for believing me, and what u wrote is just what i figured about Harry... starts arguments, then loses track of what it is he was trying to prove....must've been the fall down those stairs that made him this way!! Pleasant dreams, Harry : ) !!
  • Options
    where'd u go harry??????? guess u realized that you are wrong, and can't think of anything to say??????????
  • Options
    shouldn't u be using ur "mrsrb" ID for this one?

There are drugs here in the states for conditions such as yours, dirty_harry...they're known as "anti-psychotics"...they'll do a good job of keeping you from those paranoid delusions tormenting you so!!

Or maybe it's just the fact that your brain is growing moss...b/c obviously someone who has posted on this forum 1175 times and counting, needs to get a serious life...
  • Options
    Originally posted by u people r clueless:
    speaking from "mrsrb"'s view but u forgot to use that ID, instead u used ur other one.

ROTFLMAO...sooooooooo funny!! Your an idiot Harry!!! but i wrote it , not mrsrb.... !!!! ??????so i don't get u and what u are saying!...gotta go for 10 minutes then i will be back to continue this with u

i know u wrote it, but u forgot to use ur other ID, u said it as if u were "mrsrb" but used ur "u ppl r clueless" ID.

my point exactly.

just had to go and sort out the cat, give it its food, now my dinners almost ready.
  • Options
    yeah, i have alot of posting but i've been here for a very long time.

u need a life, instead of sitting here waiting for my every reply.
  • Options
    hello mrsrb! I think Harry has gone to his corner with his crayons now!
  • Options
    i know u wrote it, but u forgot to use ur other ID, u said it as if u were "mrsrb" but used ur "u ppl r clueless" ID.

my point exactly.

just had to go and sort out the cat, give it its food, now my dinners almost ready.

WHAT are u talking about??? a mrsrb point of view????????? HAVE you NOT read any of my other posts???? this is HILARIOUS!!! it really is.... okay harry...go feed your little kitty cat...then go feed yourself...hopefully once u get some food in your pathetic body you will see that u are not making any sense!!

• Options
    harry...u still haven't explained to me WHERE i wrote that i never had underage sex...and what THAT was all about...c'mon harry.... tell me what that was supposed to prove...and now that we all see that u were wrong, and i never said that...... now what???????? What was the point that you were trying to make?????????
  • Options
    guess i've boggled his mind and hes gone to cry! The stairs the stairs...this is becoming just like those stairs for him.... to much for him to handle!!????
    You KNOW that you were making NO sense Harry with your underage remarks...i KNOW that u know it!! : ) !!!!!
  • Options
    yeah, i have alot of posting but i've been here for a very long time.

u need a life, instead of sitting here waiting for my every reply.

Don't flatter yourself...I'm hoping someone more intelligent, like JT joins the conversation again...my kinda person...and "u people r clueless"...unlike you, u stupid ingrate....i'll bet you have been here a very, very long time...goes to show that your need to get a life goes 'way back!!

Besides, you seem to be responding rather quickly yourself..."Those who live in glass houses...shouldn't cast stones".

• Options
    i've shown u where u posted about underage sex u prat. We covered it, maybe i was wrong, i can't be bothered to read all the long posts.
  • Options
    Harry hates me as well
    so there u go

• Options
    yeah, but insulting me for my amout of posts also insults spirit, j9, daze and all the others who spend 24 hours a day on here posting, spirit once averaging 40 posts a day.
  • Options
    i can't be bothered to read all the long posts.

Then what, exactly, is your point, in being here?? Isn't that what the board is for...to read the posts and respond?? I guess in your case, it's just here to half-read, then go off half-cocked...the sad waste of a wasted life.

• Options
    i dont hate u JsT, why should i?

U've got some good points about me above somewhere and u've sussed me out totaly.
  • Options
    i never have insulted u about the number of posts u have made, harry

• Options
    i do read long posts and respond, just not urs cos ur not worth the time.
  • Options
    i know u haven't JsT, I have nothing against u, we only had a stupid bitch at each other, not a big fight.
  • Options
    and note how this arguments going, loads of posts by mrs, then loads by cluemess, same person? maybe, maybe they r just friends.

but clueless, u did answer a question i directed at Mrs, and that aroused suspision.
  • Options
    and i have a life away from the pc, and im oof now to use my time more wisley..

l8r
  • Options
    Right I think it's time this came to an end.
    We should agree to disagree, Everyone has a right to life, but at the end of the day if a woman chooses a termination, it is obviously a choice that is not taken lightly, and at the end of the day, that is exactly what it is a choice. Whether you live in the United kingdom or the United States of America or any other democracy we have the god given right to make a choice.

I hope those of you amongst us find the right help and therapy you deserve because whether you admit it or not these circumstances are traumatic for ALL involved, as I said earlier I can't possibly understand the feeling of the thought of such a traumatic conception, but I can and do know the feeling of the trauma of rape and am glad for the professional help I'm getting to get me back to a normal and hopefully torment free life. I am awfully glad and thankfull of the help and support and friends I have received from this site. Can I suggest we all get back to the point of this site and help each other out whilst having a fun and enlightening time ???. Lets wipe the slate and start afresh because this thread is getting old & stale with the same old points being endlessly repeated. Thesite doesn't need or benefit from these insessant flaming sessions

LUKA

The river is wide and oh so deep. I've been walking around in tears, No answers arethere to get. Cause between this world and eternity there is a face I hope to see
  • Options
    and i have a life away from the pc, and im oof now to use my time more wisley..

l8r

have a great evening Harry! Again.....Hope you have nightmares about those stairs 2nite!!!!!!!!! : ) !!!!!!!!!

• Options
    i do read long posts and respond, just not urs cos ur not worth the time.

I find it truly sad tht what started out as my trying to introduce a new topic...that of those of us born of rape deserving the same consideration in respect to life as anyone else...has resorted to my playing back-and-forth with someone who obviously has no clue, no concern for even trying to logically voice a different view in regards to what I am saying, and no life!! From now on, I will gladly respond to anyone who cares to criticize my topic, but dirty_harry, you are simply trying to play an infantile game I want no part of. I can respect that anyone else on this board may hate me now for my abrasive manner for the perhaps critical words I have spoken, but dirty_harry is just being ignorant, like a two year old who can type his juvenile slanders instead of saying them in the usual manner, in his play pen while drool dribbles down his rosy cheeks. Now unless you have something personal to attack me for, given what I have posted, and not just infantile slanders spoken to try to "one-up" me, dirty_harry, good bye and good day!

• Options
    i've shown u where u posted about underage sex u prat. We covered it, maybe i was wrong, i can't be bothered to read all the long posts.
    LOL!! WHAT do u mean we covered it????? What were u trying to imply that it meant???? cuz you were trying to imply something...then when u saw that i never said what you said i did...NOW ...and only NOW you seem to just want to drop it!!! IDIOT!

• Options
    can someone tell me what a "prat" is?? we don't use that term here in the good ole U S of A!!!
  • Options
    harry, i wish to sort out this little tiff, could u please log on to yahoo, and message me, my username is jst20002001, thanks harry