Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

He's my brother....

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    To The Convincer (post #23)....thanks for more of your comments. I've already answered the parental scenario in a previous post. I've also already responded that Dale doesn't force me to do anything. And I've never suggested that Dale is a "sex attacker". The compromising positions are all verbal banter, where, yes, I acquiesce after some urging by Dale, just so we get it over with, as has been my experience with how Dale's mind games work, lol.

I think you're reading more into the situation than there is. As I previously responded to another poster, I am being the adult, I am taking responsibility, I am making sure things remain relatively harmless. After a year and a half that I've been "managing" Dale's incursions, we are definitely closer, maybe even happier, and our personal relationship is unquestionably stronger for all we've been through.

I suppose I can be more emphatic about our physicality being merely incidental to the essence of our relationship, inappropriate as it may be. Every relationship is a unique, live and dynamic creation, and a one-size-fits-all approach isn't necessarily an answer or a solution to issues.

As for Dale, he purposefully refrained from engaging in any kind of sex (a huge endeavor, as most 13 and 14 year-olds, some younger, will tell you that oral sex is widely practiced in school, at parties and elsewhere, and many are engaging in intercourse). Dale had his first sexual episode on his 16th birthday, by one of his two close friends. So I give credit to Dale, more than I'd label him a stud. He's a great brother and I'm lucky to have him in my life.

With regard to "finding myself a man, dear".....I invited all, at the top of my "he's my brother" post, to peruse my introductory post for a little something about me. Obviously you didn't take me up on it. I'm actually presently on a sabbatical from dating and romantic relationships....but I do have all the men and sex I need at this time :-) Thanks for the suggestion anyway.
  • Options
    To Lu C (post #24).....I said I'd appreciate feedback and advice...and thanks to all who are giving me feedback and advice....it's giving me a window to how others see my situation. As for decisions....I'm simply going with my instincts at this time.
  • Options
    To jamelia (post #26).....thanks for you input. No, I'm not disregarding what others are saying. They're expressing their points of view, and I'm expressing mine.....perhaps I can learn from theirs, and the other way as well. I'm listening and I hear everyone, and I'm not expecting others to agree with me. But because others are forming a chorus of similar views doesn't make them necessarily right....maybe they are, maybe they aren't :-)
  • Options
    To Loved Up Blonde (post #27)....thanks for your comments. I am being the adult, and my eyes are wide open, although you obviously won't agree with me. I'll certainly consider your very pointed suggestions. Dale turns 17 next month....and let me wish you a happy birthday for when you turn 17.

As for you making more sense than me, please temper your demeanor towards those you disagree with....there's a saying, which you should remember....no one can be more wrong and more humiliated, than one who is convinced he/she is right.
  • Options
    almondeyed wrote: »
    no one can be more wrong and more humiliated, than one who is convinced he/she is right.

yeah fits in well with you, considering your leading your brother on and letting him, well yeah...

Good role model and grown up :thumb:

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    I think you should definitely pursue this relationship with your brother to its fullest extent.
  • Options
    almondeyed, you seem to have mistaken that this board is here for some sort of sexual titillation. You've obviously made up your mind that what you're doing is okay. So no more to discuss here. We all, without exception, think that what you're doing is wrong. So ... end of discussion. You won't sway us and we obviously won't sway you.

As Strubbles implies, you may as well go fuck your brother-who-is-not-your-brother-although-sometimes-he-is-your-brother-but-what-the-fuck-it-just-harmless-sex-between-an-adult-and-an-underage-youth-and fuck-any-effect-it-will-have-on-him-psychologically-or-the-response-you-will-get-from-your-parents.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm .... I wonder if I can put a bet on Dale turning out to be an abuser himself one day? :chin:
  • Options
    With regard to "finding myself a man, dear".....I invited all, at the top of my "he's my brother" post, to peruse my introductory post for a little something about me. Obviously you didn't take me up on it. I'm actually presently on a sabbatical from dating and romantic relationships....but I do have all the men and sex I need at this time :-) Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Have you ever actually had a boyfriend? Are you expecting to aquire one at some point in the future? If so, do you really expect that any man would be cool with your relationship with your brother? I know I wouldn't be. The fact you've got so many guys giving you casual sex and Dale's got so many girls willing to give him casual sex (I think I must live in the wrong town) makes the whole thing even less understandable.
  • Options
    I'm not Strubbles :crying:
  • Options
    I suppose I can be more emphatic about our physicality being merely incidental to the essence of our relationship, inappropriate as it may be. Every relationship is a unique, live and dynamic creation, and a one-size-fits-all approach isn't necessarily an answer or a solution to issues.

Sounds like something directly out of the paedophile's manifesto. I salute you!

pedobear_drool.jpg
  • Options
    I'm not Strubbles :crying:

some 6 billion people ain't. Find comfort in that fact.

But remember, we all have a tiny strubbles in our heart, who keeps us warm in lonely nights.
  • Options
    But i wanna be Stubbles! :crying:

I even have a voodoo doll i put my winkie in every night just for you :heart:
  • Options
    To Hellfire.....

(post #28).....yours is the first post I don't appreciate. You really need to enhance your vocabulary, and/or cleanse your way of thinking, for a more civil discourse. Yes, I do have an interesting situation, and it does make for a good story, doesn't it? Some online friends have actually told me they're honestly a little jealous of my predicament, and wish they had my problem. You, on the other hand, are perhaps in denial of your own jealousy?

I'm replying to nearly all the posts, including yours, so yeah, I think I "give a shit".

(post #36)....no, I'm not convinced I'm right, else I wouldn't be subjecting myself to hostilities by your type. You have a sarcasm which manifests your arrogance when others don't bow to your wishes.
  • Options
    To notanotherusername (post #29).....thanks for your comments. You're echoing the sentiments of the majority. Keep in mind I don't initiate any of the issues in this matter, including getting into compromising positions. As for tempting Dale, yes, he admits to viewing me as tempting....but even if I kept him on a leash and wore sweatsuits, he'd still view me as tempting :-)
  • Options
    To SnuggleBubbles (post #37).....yay, a differing view, very refreshing, thanks!

Dale turns "legal" next month, so your advice becomes more do-able, lol. We can even get hitched a year later :-) as we're not consanguine, hence are not forbidden by law to marry.

Seriously, I appreciate your input....Dale was, is, will be my brother. But you're the frist to hit on the fact that Dale and I are the only ones who can decide how and what our relationship will be.
  • Options
    It seems that you're mind has already been made up. Nothing people say is affecting your views on things, you seem to be shrugging off the comments and defending yourself. So if this is the case then are you just wanting to share and gloat about you're story? You do say "Some online friends have actually told me they're honestly a little jealous of my predicament, and wish they had my problem." are you wanting more fans?

I'm trying to get my head around this situation but i can't, if you love him like a brother then treat him like a brother. If this goes on and ends badly, who is it going to affect more? and if this goes further and then ends badly who is going to be affected more? Dale either way is going to feel like you're leading him on. so why not stop this now? You don't need to completely change you're relationship providing that you aren't over each other all the time :eek2: Just sleep in different beds and wear some clothes, really is it that hard?

if it is.... get him dun and move on coz i bet thats what will happen
  • Options
    I reckon this is wind up :thumb: But if it's not, please remember how the song goes...

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
    So on we go
    His welfare is my concern........:o

This really does give a new meaning to the phrase 'brotherly love'. I'd say wait a month - bang the shit out of him and get it out of both your systems. Then take it from there - Both your feelings may have changed at that point.

Not gonna mention anything about keeping it in the fam.......:razz:
  • Options
    To Teagan (post #38).....again, "evil" is in the eye of the beholder....if I wanted to "titillate", that would be easier to do. Fact is, the topic may be R-rated, but keeping my story-telling as PG-rated (R-rated at worst) was a bit of a task. It was sometimes difficult to outline an issue keeping it low-key, yet still communicating it accurately. And notice I liberally sprinkled lol's and smilies to lighten things up.

You don't see X-rated "expletive deleted" words anywhere in my narratives or posts, do you?, nor profanities? but you'd find them in some posters who push morality, wouldn't you?

No, I haven't made up my mind....I'm on "instinct-drive". That you are "all, without exception" thinking I'm wrong does not necessarily make all of you right.... when did absolutism equate to righteousness? As I've said, maybe you're right, maybe you're not. Besides, SnuggleBubbles takes exception, lol.

"So, end of discusiion"....is reflective of dissent being stifled, don't you think? And ever hear of the term "tyranny of the majority'? :-)

Your suggestion to (expletive deleted) my brother kind of reminds me---again---about some posters shrilling epithets while oddly pushing morality.
  • Options
    To Loved Up Blonde (post #27)....thanks for your comments. I am being the adult, and my eyes are wide open, although you obviously won't agree with me. I'll certainly consider your very pointed suggestions. Dale turns 17 next month....and let me wish you a happy birthday for when you turn 17.

As for you making more sense than me, please temper your demeanor towards those you disagree with....there's a saying, which you should remember....no one can be more wrong and more humiliated, than one who is convinced he/she is right.

Im really sorry, but im not the one whos over stepping the line and could potentially cause a massive rift in a family. You came onto this forum for adivce and critique, right? You've got it, but it seems that you've turned your back on any advice given and being extremely stubborn. If your not looking to change the way you are with your "brother" then please do not waste the time of others who could be helping over people.

And i may be 6 years younger than you, please, do not patronise me.
  • Options
    I think the poster that was telling you to go for it might have been just a little sarcastic.
  • Options
    To SnuggleBubbles (post #40)....gotcha, I wouldn't mix you up with anyone else, lol. Thought I owe you a little more about me (if you haven't, please read my relatively short introductory post).

Dale's biological father is also my Dad. Dad is Mom's best friend going back to their teens. When my biological father bailed when I was 5, Dad came to pull us out of a real bad scenario. Mom and Dad live together but aren't married, so he's not my stepfather. Dad never adopted me, so he's not my adoptive father. Dad "became" my Dad, because he WAS my Dad every which way that matters.

So Dale and I are essentially and totally unrelated....we are the ones who created our relationship....we could have just as easily become strangers. This little tidbit, no one asked about....and it has everything to do with the morality issue of my situation. It could still be arguable, for sure, but certainly much less so. The legality factor is real, but goes away next month.
  • Options
    Correct me if I'm wrong but you're a 23 year old ADULT who is having sex with an underage CHILD and you think you're doing nothing wrong?
  • Options
    She could still be locked up for it!

Oh and what would the family do, disown you?
  • Options
    Ignore this post.
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote: »
    Ignore this post.

Okay. :)
  • Options
    Havent read the whole thing properly so ignore me if this has already been mentioned, but why not just stop sharing a bed?
  • Options
    We can even get hitched a year later :-) as we're not consanguine, hence are not forbidden by law to marry.

Do you parents know about your plans?
    So Dale and I are essentially and totally unrelated

Don't you have the same mum?:confused: Therefore, you ARE related.
  • Options
    I don't think they have the same mother.
  • Options
    you know... this reminds me of a situation i was in... but it wasn't consensual it fucked my life up and even through its not the same situation... this will probably fuck his life up too when it goes wrong...

just leave it, or stop gloating.
  • Options
    To Hellfire.....

(post #28).....yours is the first post I don't appreciate. You really need to enhance your vocabulary, and/or cleanse your way of thinking, for a more civil discourse. Yes, I do have an interesting situation, and it does make for a good story, doesn't it? Some online friends have actually told me they're honestly a little jealous of my predicament, and wish they had my problem. You, on the other hand, are perhaps in denial of your own jealousy?

I'm replying to nearly all the posts, including yours, so yeah, I think I "give a shit".

(post #36)....no, I'm not convinced I'm right, else I wouldn't be subjecting myself to hostilities by your type. You have a sarcasm which manifests your arrogance when others don't bow to your wishes.

Yeah, i'm in denial and jealous of you fucking your brother instead of me :rolleyes: Aren't you an intelligent little person

Either that or I want to have it off with my sister? I better call her and tell her to leave her Husband, what a stupid suggestion, You think I am jelous of you lovely insest situation? ya know what, I'll stick with my fiancee who is unrelated to me.

How can you honestly think it is morally right to let your little brother touch you in a sexually manner and allow it? You sure you do not have issues?

And just to add, I don't care if you "bow to my wishes" for all I care you can go on with your redneck hillbilly incest ways for the rest of your life, I would nae batter an eye lid to that love, tbh I'd care more about if it rained tomorrow than you.
This discussion has been closed.