Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Lads, what do you think if a girl has this?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey

Tonight i mentioned to my boyfriend that i came off the pill and had the implant for a few weeks a couple years ago as the nurse suggested it after i told her about my nightmare periods.

He compleatly flipped out calling me a slut, a whore, a slag, a sket, filth, scum, trash, discusting little tramp. :crying: he said that girls that had the implant only have it so they "can hop on as much dick as they want without getting pregnant". i tryed to explain to him that i was in a long term relationship at the time and the nurse suggested i go on it to help with my periods. he said the nurse must of been looking down her nose at me and i was too dumb to realise it. he said the nurse only said i should go in becuase i look like a slut who likes to sleep around, you can tell just by looking at me, apperantly.

I know my boyfriends treatment of me is a seperate issuse that shouldnt be in the sex forum but i guess the question i want answered is are girls who have the implant really viewed as slags? i didnt think they where? opinions please.

Comments

• Options
    Ummm..... no!!!!! :eek:
    What a knob this guy, he clearly knows nothing about contraception, ok maybe most blokes dont either but the things he said are just ridiculous!!

Its no different to taking the pill, just a different form of contraception and kind of necessary for you if it was messing up your periods!

I cant believe how arrogant and immature and stupid he is!!! Ignore him, he's not worth your time.
  • Options
    It doesn't matter what he or anyone else thinks (especially him), you know why you went on it and that's all that is important.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    She is seen as a sensible and mature individual taking responsibility of her reproductive and sexual health!

Pretty much. With the clowns track record its a surprise you pay ANY attention to the rubbish he talks.
  • Options
    ±Lover± wrote: »
    I know my boyfriends treatment of me is a seperate issuse that shouldnt be in the sex forum but i guess the question i want answered is are girls who have the implant really viewed as slags? i didnt think they where? opinions please.

Not really. If anything, it suggests to me that the girl's been in a long term relationship, which is when non-barrier contraception is usually used.

You really do need to higher your standards though, when it comes to guys.
  • Options
    wow your boyfriends a knob, does that mean laura is a slut as she has the implant because she forgets the pill *rolleyes* ignore and heck i'd say possibly ditch him

if someone called me those names i'd ditch them.
  • Options
    He says that because he's a knob that treats you badly if anyone else has the same opinion as him then I'd say the same about them.
  • Options
    I know my boyfriends treatment of me is a seperate issuse

I don't know what these issues are, but just going on what he said after you had the implant i'd dump the cunt. What a fucking dick head.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    I don't know what these issues are, but just going on what he said after you had the implant i'd dump the cunt. What a fucking dick head.
    http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?t=131867 should enlighten you. This is the tip of the iceberg really!
  • Options
    Oh, I remember reading that. What a turd that man is.
  • Options
    No, they are not thought of in that way at all!! You're main problem is the childish prick of a boyfriend you have, dump him dump him dump him!!! NOW!
  • Options
    yeah he was so "discusted" at me he had to leave and go home early even though there wasnt a bus for 45 mins, he would prefure to hang around the streets than be in the same room as me.

He hadent said anything nasty like this for quite a while now so i was really shocked and upset when he said it all to me. he also told me (again) that i had far to much of a dirty past to even consider settleing down with. he has slept with twice the amount of people i have :yeees: but accourding to him its "diffrent for boys".

So yeah, innocently telling him i had the implant for a few weeks compleatly ruined the night and i spent all night in tears becuase he turned his phone off and wouldnt speak to me, he also shouted abuse at me down the street saying things like "you fucking slut put some clothes on, oh i forgot you like to show you body for attention" i was so embarrased as i think my neighbours herd :no:
  • Options
    Seriously has this boy got mental healt issues?!

Have your parents never heard him say this stuff to you? Surely they wouldn't stand for it, especially if he is shouting stuff like that down the street outside your house!

But no having the implant doesn't make you a slag. If he thinks that then what about people who use the pill, coil, diaphragm even condoms. I think he has issues or is just really thick and doesn't understand contreception!
  • Options
    Woah, I had to re-read your post to the bit where you said "my boyfriend", what a clueless nob!

My current GF has just recently come off the implant, she's been on it for lots of years, she's 28 had 2 long term relationships (me been 1 of them) and I think 3 more sexual encounters with different men (not 1 night stands but not long lasting relationships)..... if thats a slag then every girl I know is a slag!

Its just an other form of contraception and nothing to be ashamed off!

Personally looks to me like he has problems, or he is purposely been nasty cos he doesn't want to be with you but hasn't got the balls to finish it himself, so he's hoping by been a twat you'll say enough is enough and finish him!
  • Options
    Personally looks to me like he has problems, or he is purposely been nasty cos he doesn't want to be with you but hasn't got the balls to finish it himself, so he's hoping by been a twat you'll say enough is enough and finish him!

Yup, and even if this isn't the case then he's being a dick and needs to be dumped (preferrably in the sea).
  • Options
    The reason he said this after not saying anything nasty for a while is control. He has to exert his evil, vile will on you every so often, otherwise he might risk you getting too much self-respect and leaving him. I can't honestly believe you're still with him. I despair every time I read your posts.
  • Options
    Hey

Tonight i mentioned to my boyfriend that i came off the pill and had the implant for a few weeks a couple years ago as the nurse suggested it after i told her about my nightmare periods.

He compleatly flipped out calling me a slut, a whore, a slag, a sket, filth, scum, trash, discusting little tramp. :crying: he said that girls that had the implant only have it so they "can hop on as much dick as they want without getting pregnant". i tryed to explain to him that i was in a long term relationship at the time and the nurse suggested i go on it to help with my periods. he said the nurse must of been looking down her nose at me and i was too dumb to realise it. he said the nurse only said i should go in becuase i look like a slut who likes to sleep around, you can tell just by looking at me, apperantly.

Why are you still with him?
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Woah, if you read the other threads you'll see the Lover has come a really long way and I'm not convinced this level of aggression in a post is of any help at all. :(
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote: »
    Woah, if you read the other threads you'll see the Lover has come a really long way and I'm not convinced this level of aggression in a post is of any help at all. :(

I disagree - I don't think she has come much distance at all if she is still with this tool. In fact, I think she is in pretty much the same position she was in at the start.

Reading this comes across as:

"Oh, I know my boyfriend is a complete fucker, and he's said nasty things before, unprovoked, but that doesn't matter as it was a different thread... Oh, but he's said nasty things to me, again unprovoked. What am I doing wrong?!"

Just makes you chew your desk in frustration.

No, girls with implants aren't slags. I hate that word - it means very little to me. If somebody is sleeping with a lot of people, who cares?! As long as they are doing it and they are cool with it, then it's all gravy. If they're doing it for acceptance/low self asteem, then they need to step back and think if it's the right thing for them.

As has been said before, your boyfriend is an utter, utter cunt. A piece of work. Did anything come of your plan to move away?!
  • Options
    DUMP HIM NOW .WHAT A PRICK :yes:
  • Options
    Helen, I appreciate your point but I have read every one of the threads and still I feel the same as g_angel. I suppose it's not necessarily the best way to go about things, but for people I know, if they won't listen to sense then I'll tell it like it is. It doesn't seem like passive support has made much progress in this case. I can see some people might feel powerless to do anything, but I just can't see how someone can ignore everything that's said.
  • Options
    The only 'disgusting' part of the implant is what my friend does when she wants to freak me out when she pushes one end of it and you can see the other end poking the skin from the inside. :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:
  • Options
    The only 'disgusting' part of the implant is what my friend does when she wants to freak me out when she pushes one end of it and you can see the other end poking the skin from the inside. :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

EWWWW!
  • Options
    Helen, I appreciate your point but I have read every one of the threads and still I feel the same as g_angel. I suppose it's not necessarily the best way to go about things, but for people I know, if they won't listen to sense then I'll tell it like it is. It doesn't seem like passive support has made much progress in this case. I can see some people might feel powerless to do anything, but I just can't see how someone can ignore everything that's said.

Well g_angel has edited his post now so you won't have necessarily seen what my main issue was with. Nowt wrong with 'telling like it is' when done in the right way.

However, based on what you've just said - do you still feel like that even after reading this thread?
    http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?t=133523

I think we could all take a leaf out of go_away's book. :)
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote: »
    Well g_angel has edited his post now so you won't have necessarily seen what my main issue was with. Nowt wrong with 'telling like it is' when done in the right way.

However, based on what you've just said - do you still feel like that even after reading this thread?
    http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?t=133523

I think we could all take a leaf out of go_away's book. :)

I'll hold my hands up - I actually missed that thread. I even went looking to see if lover had made any progress after i'd been away in France for a week, and somehow missed it.

I retract some of my statements, as it sounds like she really wants shut of this fella, but as she says, is just too weak to do so. I really do hope she can make that break - she will end up having a great time in Portsmouth, if she can just make that break!

To follow on from Go_away's thread, sometimes small steps are good. But sometimes it takes a big step, and a leap of faith (as well as your friends and family) to change things.
  • Options
    g_angel wrote: »

To follow on from Go_away's thread, sometimes small steps are good. But sometimes it takes a big step, and a leap of faith (as well as your friends and family) to change things.

:yes: couldn't agree more.
  • Options
    Well, I can understand. I suspected that was the case anyway. For a start, I don't think anyone would take that kind of crap outside of being in love with someone.

I've been there and I'm still there, I suppose. I've pretty much wasted two years of my life on some girl who was emotionally abusive. I won't go into too much detail, because it's a long, long story, but towards the end she'd realized that I liked her (and needed her) a lot more than she did me. This resulted in her attitude towards me getting worse and worse. Making me feel worthless, saying horrible things and then admitting I hadn't done anything to deserve it, she'd just felt like treating me that way. I knew breaking away would be very traumatic, but I knew I had to do it. If anything, I was convinced she no longer gave a fig (if she really ever did) and would be ditching me anyway once she'd got bored of bullying me, so I got in there first. She actually seemed rather surprised, stating that if I cared for her as much as I supposedly did, I'd put up with it. That was an incredible statement, even by her standards.

That was a month ago, now. And yes, it feels awful. In fact, I'm not even sure I'm coping. However, my point is that it was getting to the point were I was constantly unhappy anyway. Also, I just couldn't respect myself anymore, knowing that the crap I was taking was ridiculously unjust and I was just taking it on the chin. It took a friend of mine to convince me to do it, after giving me a very sober outline of the situation. I think it's what ±Lover± needs too - some trusted friends to say that this guy is no good and is not making her happy. I really do think she has to leave him, no matter what her feelings for him are. It's gotta be better in the long run.
  • Options
    g_angel wrote: »
    Did anything come of your plan to move away?!

Thank for all the replys... Well i am working in my new job in portsmouth now, its my second week and i am still in training. i start it properly next week and i'm hoping i get on well and really like it and the people there. So far training has been great but its a bit of a walk in the park compared to the real job apperantly... so yeah, i'm hoping this job works out for me because if i am going to move over there i will need a stable job.

The situation now is i'm basically ready to go, i've got myself a job there and my redundancy money came thorough today so i have enough money for a room in a shared house (my parents also said they would help me with cash if i needed it, my mum kinda knows the shit i go through with my boyfriend and wants to see me break away from him)

The only thing stopping me is i'm too weak, i just can't find the strength to leave him, like i mentioned in my other post :( but its good for me to know portsmouth is there waiting and i can move there whenever i want.

he has made me hate myself, but i don't belive the things he says to me anymore, i know i am not dirty and a tramp. he just thinks i am. my life would be so much easier if i didnt love him, i feel bad for being such a weak person. if i heard anybody talk to my mum or sister the way he speaks to me i would kill them, yet i let him talk to me like this because i'm a fool in love, and he must know that.
  • Options

I am not ignoring everything that is said, i appreciate everybodys comments here and are thankfull for them, but its the hardest thing for me, i love this guy and i'm scared about whats going to happen if i leave him, i am scared of seeing him out with other women, i am scared that i might go to portsmouth and end up coming home because i can't cope, i am scared i will regret dumping him, i'm scared of a lot of things. I'm just not strong enough to walk away from him yet, i wish more than anything i didnt love him
  • Options
    Decided it wasn't necessary.
  • Options
    he would call you a slut, for having 2 drops of milk in your tea instead of 3, why? Because he wants to put you down and undermine your self-esteem. He would call you a slag for drinking water instead of juice and for peeing out of your urethra.

I bet this guy hasn't said anything use- or truthful to you in the past years.