Home Travel & Free Time Creative
Ask our experts anything related to self harm recovery! We are joined by a skin camouflage expert who can give you ideas of how to use make up to cover your scars and also an expert with lived experience of how to learn to love your scars. add your questions to this thread or send them to us anonymously here

Creative Blogs!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know plenty of people probably have them, so let's share :). Can be anything creative: writing, knitting, music, anything :).

I have two. My writing/book review blog is here and I also have a make-up blog here, but it's empty right now.

So, share :D.

Comments

• littlemissylittlemissy knit chick Posts: 9,972
    Mine is knitting based. Although there isn't much knitting content in it at the moment. Link is in my signature.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have a game review blog but I've not updated it much. I should upload all my old reviews :chin:
    Franki, that link to your book review blog takes me nowhere... :no:

Good idea though... I was thinking about maybe doing a blog on something specific. At the moment I only have a rambling one.

:chin: Might set up a new one on poetry or something.

Thanks, you've got me thinking. :)
    Sorry - I missed an s out...doh.

Real link is here: http://longdistanceletters.wordpress.com/
    Ta, just having a look at it now.

Created a blog myself now... Will give you the link after I've written my first post. :)
    I only have a LJ which isnt interesting at all. My boyfriend and his friend have a blog/review site where they review mostly anything related to geekdom..heh

http://emotionally14.blogspot.com/
    Lu_C wrote: »

I didn't have time to explore your blog properly, but just wanted to say I loved the two poems on the front page. Particularly "Growing Up and Letting Go" - but I thought they were both really beautifully written :)
    I only have a LJ which isnt interesting at all. My boyfriend and his friend have a blog/review site where they review mostly anything related to geekdom..heh

http://emotionally14.blogspot.com/

I have to say, I'm a big fan of any review site that rates movies by the amount of swearing :)
    Jim V wrote: »
    I have to say, I'm a big fan of any review site that rates movies by the amount of swearing :)

:) will let him know! they'll be really happy, they both seem into it at the moment and managed to get an interview with robert kirkman
    Yeah, I was incredibly impressed whn I saw that - pretty damn detailed interview as well
    He said thanks and invites you to follow it/bookmark it :) Apparently he is writing an article right now. The Kirkman interview was mostly Brad but he threw in some questions
    Already bookmarked - I'll look forward to reading more in the future... now off to listen to Infinite's podcast :)
    StupidGirl wrote: »
    I didn't have time to explore your blog properly, but just wanted to say I loved the two poems on the front page. Particularly "Growing Up and Letting Go" - but I thought they were both really beautifully written :)

Thanks. :)
    my blog is www.adayinthelifeofmise.blogspot.com

mise means me in Irish

I've not updated it that much this year- must get back into it
    I was thinking about making up a craft blog, but I don't know how interesting or not that would actually be!
    This is a cool thread. Mine's mostly where I discuss music I like and the work I do promoting it. I also write poetry and type little things about my life. It's at http://cherubtattoo.blogspot.com and the link is in my sig.
    I just started one yesterday actually, it looks a bit shit and empty at the moment. But made one as somewhere to write about my music, dj'ing and production. Would be good to have somewhere where i can look back in a years time and see how i was getting on.

http://chepowr.blogspot.com
    GoodFella wrote: »
    I just started one yesterday actually, it looks a bit shit and empty at the moment. But made one as somewhere to write about my music, dj'ing and production. Would be good to have somewhere where i can look back in a years time and see how i was getting on.

http://chepowr.blogspot.com

Your blog is the same layout as mine, you n00b!
    Your blog is the same layout as mine, you n00b!

Hence the bit where i said .. "it looks abit shit" :p . Leave me be :(
    Hence the bit where i said .. "it looks abit shit" :p . Leave me be :(

That was 'leaving you be' :p
    Yes, yes it was. You are correct.
    Yes, yes it was. You are correct.

THANKS

Can I ask you how you came up with the fashion faux pas?
    I mean the name of it...
    Lu_C wrote: »
    Can I ask you how you came up with the fashion faux pas?

I really don't know. I was on a vintage fashion forum a few years ago and I used that username. I liked it, so I started using it as usernames elsewhere.