Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Why am I still up?

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
I keep going bed at 2am/3am.

This is bad.

I have to be up at 8am tomorrow. Why am I not in bed?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Because you can't sleep?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *Stacey* wrote:
    I keep going bed at 2am/3am.

This is bad.

I have to be up at 8am tomorrow. Why am I not in bed?

Coz you are watching big brother, aren't you. ;)

I felt the need to watch American Pie tonight, just finished...awesome
    And it's hot in here!!
  • Options
    im in bratislava at the mo, last night proper of holiday anjust got bacj from partying! slovak peopl suck dick! hard work
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    im in bratislava at the mo, last night proper of holiday anjust got bacj from partying! slovak peopl suck dick! hard work

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that you are drunk.
    Dobro, dobro!!
  • Options
    migpilot wrote:
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that you are drunk.
    Dobro, dobro!!

the pivo is the shit, the people are crap tho, the czechs are so much more friendly and we have a 5 hour train back to prague in themorning. not good. plus i miss my girl!
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    the pivo is the shit, the people are crap tho, the czechs are so much more friendly and we have a 5 hour train back to prague in themorning. not good. plus i miss my girl!

Pivo je dobro, if you know what to drink. ;) The people are not crap but a bit insecure, you see it's a thing with the Czechs they always think they are more superior than the Slovaks and the Slovaks are a bit bitter about that.
    Mind you a drunk Slovak is worse than a drunk Englishman, that's for damn certain!!

Enjoy the ride on the train!!hehe :razz:
  • Options
    migpilot wrote:
    Pivo je dobro, if you know what to drink. ;) The people are not crap but a bit insecure, you see it's a thing with the Czechs they always think they are more superior than the Slovaks and the Slovaks are a bit bitter about that.
    Mind you a drunk Slovak is worse than a drunk Englishman, that's for damn certain!!

Enjoy the ride on the train!!hehe :razz:

the train wouldnt be too bad but we change in breklav for an hour, and its the worst station ive ever been to, it really is. plus the slovaks dont like big currency, they shake their heads at a 1000sk note. still having fun tho, we just come back from that club on the boat. also went to a kareoke bar which pedels hookers...great...
  • Options
    I liked the Slovaks, found them friendly. :/ Who knows?

Bratislava was an awesome city though. It is a proper working city... and has a brilliant bridge and trams everywhere. And electric busses! And Lada's and Skodas all over the place.

I prefered it to Prauge... for me Prauge is to much of a "designer" city now - all expensive and brand name and becoming westernised. It is losing its appeal. Glad I saw it before much of this touristy stuff set in.

Bratislava hopefully won't become like that - because it is a working city still. And man, that was a fucking HUGE Ikea wharehouse there.
  • Options
    bratislava is just too small for my liking, ive been to prague a few times before and if you know where to go it can still be untouched by badass stag dos etc... im gonna be going again later in the year as well, i love prague. my 2nd fave euro city after riga.

the bridge is pretty cool, looks like a tripod from war of the worlds, the castle rocks as well, apart from that...not much to do...
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    I liked the Slovaks, found them friendly. :/ Who knows?

Bratislava was an awesome city though. It is a proper working city... and has a brilliant bridge and trams everywhere. And electric busses! And Lada's and Skodas all over the place.

I prefered it to Prauge... for me Prauge is to much of a "designer" city now - all expensive and brand name and becoming westernised. It is losing its appeal. Glad I saw it before much of this touristy stuff set in.

Bratislava hopefully won't become like that - because it is a working city still. And man, that was a fucking HUGE Ikea wharehouse there.

One of my mates, Stano is Slovakian and he is off the chain!!!
    He's got a wife back in Slovakia and every time he goes back there he gets fat, he says she likes to feed him like a pig!!
    He gets fucken serious when it comes to Ice Hockey...I tend to stay away on those ocassions...

I still like Prague!! Still my favourite spot for a stag weekend.

Question, have you ever driven a Lada?
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    the bridge is pretty cool, looks like a tripod from war of the worlds, the castle rocks as well, apart from that...not much to do...

That is exactally what I though!

There are plenty of clubs and bars etc... and much mad Absinthe. Also pot is quite availible too. Prauge I would like to do again but it is so expensive now with the tourists... what mainly puts me off.

But man, that other side of the river in Bratislava looks mad with all the generic Soviet housing blocks interspersed with new developments. Right mismatch.

One thing I love about Eastern Europe though... whereever you go... the Taxi Drivers are all packing. And ta for the recomendation of Riga. I'll look into that!
  • Options
    Well i get paid to have a life style like this
  • Options
    I'm in the USA, so it's only 10.26pm here. If I was at home, I'd probably be knocking about this time anyway!
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    I'm in the USA, so it's only 10.26pm here. If I was at home, I'd probably be knocking about this time anyway!

what you doing over there :crazyeyes
  • Options
    migpilot wrote:
    Question, have you ever driven a Lada?

Nope. But I do intend to buy a cheap Riva or 1200. They are apparently invincible... they did a crash test between a Rover Metro and a Lada Riva... the metro was written off. The Riva suffered a cracked headlight and dented bumper.

Plus, I mean, they work in Siberia. How can they not be invincible?!

Apparently they suck at build quality though.
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    what you doing over there :crazyeyes

I'm a leader on a cross-community project with a group of young teenagers from where I live. It's been alot of fun so far. I was white water rafting yesterday!
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    I'm a leader on a cross-community project with a group of young teenagers from where I live. It's been alot of fun so far. I was white water rafting yesterday!

niiiiiiiiiiiiice:D
  • Options
    Im not still up im just leaving for a job interview which is at 7.45. I mean who holds interviews at that time of the morning?! crazy people :razz:
  • Options
    Just about the leave the house. I'm very sleepy.

I wish I went bed earlier :(
  • Options
    Hmm... I couldn't sleep. Got dressed at 5am, was out the house at 5.30am and in Hixon(10 miles away) by 6.18am. Have just got back, and am absolutely knackered.

Got to look at my cousins brakes in a half hour. Really don't feel like it :(.
  • Options
    Im not still up im just leaving for a job interview which is at 7.45. I mean who holds interviews at that time of the morning?! crazy people :razz:
    :shocking:
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    :shocking:

lol, yep that's how I felt getting up at 5am
  • Options
    so, how did it go do you think? what was the job?
  • Options
    katralla wrote:
    so, how did it go do you think? what was the job?

It was a simular job to what I am doing at the mo, mainly accounts realted but you cant always tell with these things. hopefully they liked me, fingers crossed eh :)