Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Pissing in the shower...

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ^ Oh wow. Do you sleep like your sitting up then? / <---
  • Options
    CoolMe wrote: »
    ^ Oh wow. Do you sleep like your sitting up then? / <---
    Not really, they're quite thin pillows and my bed is quite wide so I'm not actually sleeping ON 5 pillows. I have 4 which are kinda layered (so 1 on one side of the bed, one overlapping but on the other side, and then that again) and one big heart-shaped one which I move around when I move about on the bed. I do like a lot of pillows though and I can't sleep very well if I only have one. My mum bought new pillows for my bed at home though and they were MASSIVE so even though I only had two plus my heart-pillow my neck was like at 90 degrees :p.
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    Not really, they're quite thin pillows and my bed is quite wide so I'm not actually sleeping ON 5 pillows. I have 4 which are kinda layered (so 1 on one side of the bed, one overlapping but on the other side, and then that again) and one big heart-shaped one which I move around when I move about on the bed. I do like a lot of pillows though and I can't sleep very well if I only have one. My mum bought new pillows for my bed at home though and they were MASSIVE so even though I only had two plus my heart-pillow my neck was like at 90 degrees :p.

What a funny thread! SOOOO pointless and yet i read the whole thing lol.

Well i would pee in the shower if i needed to because it's so inconvenient to get out half way through. In some ways i think its vulgar but then at the same time i couldn't care less, sorta cancel each other out lol.

It seems disgusting but im sure there are loads of everyday things that could be proven to be less hygienic. Like your computer keyboard can harvest more bacteria than your toilet, i heard? and to be all technical about it lol, it seems more hygienic to pee and wash it off than if you go to the toilet and just wipe it off!?
  • Options
    once....!

never again.. its not relief when you realise your shower door has opened and the panic of trying too close it while your still peeing.........

yeah! never again........ :crazyeyes
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Never have two pillows under my head. It's bad for you back.

Sometimes have a pillow between my knees when it reall hot though. Stops things sticking to the side of you leg.
    Weekender Offender