Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Pissing in the shower...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So come on, how many of you dirty fucks do it? ;)

I used to think it was fucking disgusting but recently I've been doing it more and more, just because it saves time in the morning. Also I only need a piss once I'm in the shower and the water starts running on me.

Comments

• Options
    me. I dont see the big deal.

I do try not to shit in the shower though
  • Options
    Personally, I don't do it. *shrugs*
  • Options
    It's more than i can do not to piss on the sofa !
  • Options
    I hardly ever show, I prefer baths, and I think doing it in there would be disgusting! When I have had a shower though, I have never felt the need.
  • Options
    All the time. Although I usually need to go number 2 in the morning as well so it's not as often anymore. Rich does it whenever we have a shower together 'cause I always jump on the loo first :p.
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    Rich does it whenever we have a shower together

:eek:

I didn't know you were into watersports!

As for me, I used to if I needed to as it didn't really bother me, but I'm in the routine now of going toilet after I turn the shower on, as it takes about 15 seconds to warm up anyway.
  • Options
    squeal wrote: »
    I hardly ever show, I prefer baths, and I think doing it in there would be disgusting! When I have had a shower though, I have never felt the need.

I prefer baths too. I never had showers back in england, always used the bath. But since I've been over here I always have showers, mainly cos the bath in our flat is too small and it's also too hot to have a hot bath.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I prefer baths too. I never had showers back in england, always used the bath. But since I've been over here I always have showers, mainly cos the bath in our flat is too small and it's also too hot to have a hot bath.

So its the filthy Aussies that have caused this slip in your hygenic practices??? ;):p
  • Options
    yeah, regularly. Even if I was on the loo first, the second I come in contact with water I have to pee again (weird, I know). I aim straight for the drain tho. Water's pouring all down on it, so I don't see the big deal.
  • Options
    me. I dont see the big deal.

I do try not to shit in the shower though

Hahah that actually made me laugh.

Also i piss in the shower when i need to :)
  • Options
    What a load of scrubbers you are!!! :yuck:

It's never even occurred to me to pee in the shower... but it's pretty horrible in my opinion... I mean I know you're washing yourself at the time, but you're still letting urine swirl around your feet... It'd be like putting your hand in the toilet water after you've been just for the sheer hell of it... EEEeeeWwwwwww

I hope you lot bleach your baths regulally (or shower cubicle thingies if you don't have your shower in the bath).
    No wonder some of you don't like taking baths though if you're always pissing in there.... it's like washing in the toilet.
    Disgusting.

OK I have to stop thinking about this now cos I feel really creeped out.

I've just realised I'm a bit of a clean freak in the bathroom... :chin:
  • Options
    I don't, the thought of doing it has never crossed my mind!

If I need to loo mid shower I'll just get out and use the toilet
  • Options
    I do BUT this is only because the doctor advised me to as I have lots of little splits in my skin down there and she told me to do this so that I could rinse it off straight away so it didn't go into the splits and irritate them any more.
  • Options
    I do BUT this is only because the doctor advised me to as I have lots of little splits in my skin down there and she told me to do this so that I could rinse it off straight away so it didn't go into the splits and irritate them any more.

Sounds painful
  • Options
    Sounds painful

It is! Yay for emollients!
  • Options
    Lu_C wrote: »
    What a load of scrubbers you are!!! :yuck:

It's never even occurred to me to pee in the shower... but it's pretty horrible in my opinion... I mean I know you're washing yourself at the time, but you're still letting urine swirl around your feet... It'd be like putting your hand in the toilet water after you've been just for the sheer hell of it... EEEeeeWwwwwww

I hope you lot bleach your baths regulally (or shower cubicle thingies if you don't have your shower in the bath).
    No wonder some of you don't like taking baths though if you're always pissing in there.... it's like washing in the toilet.
    Disgusting.

OK I have to stop thinking about this now cos I feel really creeped out.

I've just realised I'm a bit of a clean freak in the bathroom... :chin:

You know men can 'direct' it? :lol:
  • Options
    Yeah, but does it go straight down the plug hole or does it mix with the shower water around the plug hole and get washed around the bath a bit... HMM? HMMMMMMMMMMM?

Plus some of these people are girls saying they pee in the shower...
  • Options
    It is! Yay for emollients!

emollients? no idea what that is :]
  • Options
    Well I'm speaking strictly on the male half :)

Well, aiming at the plug hole is much better than letting it swish around with everything else o_O
  • Options
    CoolMe wrote: »
    Well I'm speaking strictly on the male half :)

Well, aiming at the plug hole is much better than letting it swish around with everything else o_O

Yeah but that's what I'm saying... you can't avoid it swishing around even if you dirrect it at the plug hole because of the already running water competing to get down there at the same time...

It's just horrible. :yuck:
  • Options
    ewww you guys :p
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I, personally, don't do it. But it isn't as disgusting as you think. Urine is sterile and you are in the shower at the same time so you can wash off any residue. At the end of the day, you are saving water as you are not flushing the toilet too :p
  • Options
    Lu_C wrote: »
    letting urine swirl around your feet

Don't get chilblains then :)
  • Options
    I don't as I always pee before I go, but I don't think it's a huge disgusting thing (so long as it's your own shower ;) as said, urine is sterile, and we encourage women who've just given birth to pee while they shower as the water dilutes the acid in the urine, minimising any stinging done to the tender tissues.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I have done, but's it's not some sort of habit.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »

Are you implying that you have a habit of having golden showers or have I totally misinterpreted the comment? :confused:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    squeal wrote: »
    Are you implying that you have a habit of having golden showers or have I totally misinterpreted the comment? :confused:

I thought this was about pissing in the shower.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options

Ditto.
  • Options
    I thought this was about pissing in the shower.

Ohhh :blush: I misread what you wrote! Oh dear! I read it as ... not the SAME sort of habit, so I thought you meant something else which is how I came to the above conclusion. I'm embarrassed now! :p
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I need a wee just reading this thread - but eugh!