Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Pissing in the shower...

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Have to say, wee isn't like poo. It's filtered blood + water. Not like all the rotting nasty crap that your body couldn't even digest.

Your wee is actually a good fertiliser, if diluted. Dog wee is even better (notice how if dogs wee on grass, it kills the area it lands on, but the area around grows back even better, its all about the nitrogen!)
  • Options
    Bunnie wrote: »
    I need a wee just reading this thread - but eugh!

haha! perfect time for a shower then?
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    haha! perfect time for a shower then?

:sour:
  • Options
    :hyper:
  • Options
    xsazx wrote: »
    :eek2: should hope not!

and no I don't

Yes it is.

Blood passes through your kidneys and gets filtered. This filtering cleans your blood and removes excess water and some of that filtered blood then becomes urine.
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    So its the filthy Aussies that have caused this slip in your hygenic practices??? ;):p

That's what happens when you live in the land down under!

Haha fuck I'm good.

Tbh I don't piss in the shower all that much, and I still find it a little gross....I'm just finding it quite conveniant and quick sometimes, that's all.
    And yes, aiming straight for the drain means that it goes straight down without it swirling around your feet... but it makes alot of noise and I always get scared my flatmates can hear it and know I'm taking a leak.:naughty:
  • Options
    But wouldn't the sound of the water disguise it?
    Unless you wee like a cart horse and make a hell of alot of noise :eek2:
  • Options
    piecesofme wrote: »
    But wouldn't the sound of the water disguise it?
    Unless you wee like a cart horse and make a hell of alot of noise :eek2:

Well after some nights out.... lol
  • Options
    xsazx wrote: »
    :eek2: should hope not!

and no I don't

Yea as squeal said basically, I don't want to patronise you (I just love explaining things, even tho im no authority on this at all!) but your body is making new blood cells all the time, and your bloodstream is absorbing vitamins, minerals, and any crappy stuff your cells spit out, its the job of the kidneys to filter this 24/7 to make sure your blood stays clean. This stuff comes out as urea, which your body dilutes with water and then expells.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    So come on, how many of you dirty fucks do it? ;)

I used to think it was fucking disgusting but recently I've been doing it more and more, just because it saves time in the morning. Also I only need a piss once I'm in the shower and the water starts running on me.

Ewww !! I remember when my little sister peed in the bath when we were younger I was disgusted, so no I don't piss in the shower lol.
  • Options
    Sorry to disappoint, but you're all wrong.

The primary function of a kidney is to act as a spare just in case you need one from your partner. When they become disgruntled and bitter, they can demand it back.
  • Options
    Well if you need a pea and think 'shower' instead of 'toilet' then there's something wrong with you :)
  • Options
    When I need a pea, I think freezer.

:D
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I only ever do if I really need to do it and I'm already in the shower. Very, very rare.
  • Options
    go_away wrote: »

The primary function of a kidney is to act as a spare just in case you need one from your partner. When they become disgruntled and bitter, they can demand it back.

No you're wrong.

Apart from what has already been said this is taken from a website:

Your kidneys are bean-shaped organs, each about the size of your fist. They are located near the middle of your back, just below the rib cage. The kidneys are sophisticated reprocessing machines. Every day, your kidneys process about 200 quarts of blood to sift out about 2 quarts of waste products and extra water. The waste and extra water become urine, which flows to your bladder through tubes called ureters. Your bladder stores urine until you go to the bathroom.

The wastes in your blood come from the normal breakdown of active tissues and from the food you eat. Your body uses the food for energy and self-repair. After your body has taken what it needs from the food, waste is sent to the blood. If your kidneys did not remove these wastes, the wastes would build up in the blood and damage your body.

The actual filtering occurs in tiny units inside your kidneys called nephrons. Every kidney has about a million nephrons. In the nephron, a glomerulus—which is a tiny blood vessel, or capillary—intertwines with a tiny urine-collecting tube called a tubule. A complicated chemical exchange takes place, as waste materials and water leave your blood and enter your urinary system.
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote: »
    :lol::lol:

Someone missed the point ;)

:blush:

There's always one.
  • Options
    squeal wrote: »
    :blush:

There's always one.

:lol: Awww how cute. You got all fired up and everything. :p
  • Options
    Well I had only just come online and I hadn't got the feel for internet sarcasm at that point. I have now though. I shall keep my mouth shut :p
  • Options
    potw
  • Options
    Sadly, we do not have a shower in my house.

Therefore, each morning, I have to urinate into something called a "toilet" instead. Look it up in the dictionary.
  • Options
    go_away wrote: »

:lol::lol: I read that the other day. I wonder, you get the people who trash the house or car if they lose it in the divorce, perhaps she will go on a constant bender until she has to give it up

As for the question, I have... but then I once lived in a house where the you had to limit your shower else the bath would overflow so I havn't since then. You learn to bear the cold of the air and toilet seat after the hot shower if the only other option was to stand in your pee for the remainder of the shower.
  • Options
    I used to pee in the shower. Then I discovered that I was actually washing myself in the toilet... oh the humiliation.
  • Options
    lmao @ starcrossed

i pee in the shower i figured its one of those things u do but never talk about
    like flippin the pillow over to get the cold side
  • Options
    BenJack_x wrote: »
    lmao @ starcrossed

i pee in the shower i figured its one of those things u do but never talk about
    like flippin the pillow over to get the cold side

:heart::heart::heart: That is the best thing ever. I have 2 pillows so I get extra flips.
  • Options
    i have tooo pilllows toooooo lol a feather one and a temper one
  • Options
    Do you ever put your pillow in the freezer in the summer? (is that going too far :o )
  • Options
    Lol I've just had a flashback. When we were in Kavos, the good looking girls next door shocked us by pissing on their pillow covers, leaving them in the sun to dry and then putting them back on the pillows all crispy and yellow before they left, just to piss the owners of the apartments off (who were fucking idiots, but still). Haha chicks can be just as vulgar and fucked up as dude's.
  • Options
    I was really scared at where that story was going at first :p
  • Options
    Do you ever put your pillow in the freezer in the summer? (is that going too far :o )

:lol: Too far!

I have 4 pillows cos' I'm special :yes:
  • Options
    CoolMe wrote: »
    :lol: Too far!

I have 4 pillows cos' I'm special :yes:
    I have 5 :p.