Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Anal Sex question...

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You have not taken anything in this thread in hyperperson, youve read it and said you can't do it and you are sorry you cant, so here are some websites you will need:

http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/

http://www.rapehelp.com/

its quite clear really: listen to what people are saying or ignore it and put yourself in a worse position or make the right choice - and you can make that choice even if you dont think you can. Not that i xpect you to really take note of this post, just remember the links because you will need them.
  • Options
    why will i need them?
  • Options
    read the rest of the thread and you will see why.
  • Options
    i caused his depression so i owe him

Bollocks. Absolute fucking bollocks. Sorry, but you caused nothing. Tell him to die in a fire.
  • Options
    im really sorry-i caused his depression so i owe him

doubtful, sounds like he is manipulating u and using u tbh.
  • Options
    I'm really sorry-thanks for the support-he rang me today and i totally freaked
    just going to try to move on but not sure how i can
    sorry
  • Options
    It'll be hard at first but you'll soon find you can live without him.
    Please stop saying sorry.
  • Options
    From what I've read you could definately do without him.
    Don't let anyone tell you what you want and don't let anyone make you feel like you owe them simply because you did not want to do something. It's your life after all and I'm sure there are plenty of guys that are a million times better that that jackass.
  • Options
    Never did the Anal sex thing. My wife liked me to lick (MMM! Marmite)and finger her arsehole, but nothing more. Shame!
  • Options
    anal sex can apparently cause hemorrhoids. I never had them until I had anal sex now the hemmorrhoids are a nightmare to get rid of - and it means I can't wear g-strings:(
  • Options
    anal sex can apparently cause hemorrhoids. I never had them until I had anal sex now the hemmorrhoids are a nightmare to get rid of - and it means I can't wear g-strings:(

You say 'apparently' which is different to saying 'definitetly'. Seeing as I have being having anal sex for years and don't have hemorrhoids, I can safely say that yours are unlikely to be caused by anal sex. Move on now. There isn't anything to see here.
  • Options
    As a confirmed 'giver' of anal I can only go on assumptions but I always thought it would cause bum grapes if precautions (ie plenty of lube etc) weren't followed?
  • Options
    Got my surgical textbooks in front of me (revision joy) and nowhere does it mention anal sex being associated with haemorrhoids. Things like prolonged straining from constipation are key causes. Anal trauma and things like prolapse can be associated like Glenn mentioned due to lack of lube, excessive force etc.
  • Options
    As a confirmed 'giver' of anal I can only go on assumptions but I always thought it would cause bum grapes if precautions (ie plenty of lube etc) weren't followed?

Yes, that can be true but its only a small minority of people affected who may have weak anal lining anyway .. and also endulging in pretty rough anal sex. As I said before, if anal sex did cause piles, the hospitals would be filled with ailing homosexuals - which they're not.
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    Yes, that can be true but its only a small minority of people affected who may have weak anal lining anyway .. and also endulging in pretty rough anal sex. As I said before, if anal sex did cause piles, the hospitals would be filled with ailing homosexuals - which they're not.

OK fair enough. It's good for a 'bummer' to get confirmation from a 'bummee' :)
  • Options
    It's good for a 'bummer' to get confirmation from a 'bummee' :)

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    OK fair enough. It's good for a 'bummer' to get confirmation from a 'bummee' :)

Oh! I'm a bummer too! AC/DC is far better! :lol:
  • Options
    One way traffic for me! But I am curious (albeit not THAT curious!), what does a cock feel like up there? Can you liken it to anything else?
  • Options
    Um .. I dunno if one can liken it to anything but what I enjoy about, it is the pressure it places on my prostate. Its makes a guy cum so physically deeply, I would imagine that its as close to how a woman must feel during a female orgasm. Wanking, oral and fucking doesn't come anywhere near as close in sensation.
  • Options
    Can you come off it? You know, without physical cock stimulation?
  • Options

Have you ever had anything up there? bar things that are supposed to be there :D
  • Options
    sneer wrote: »
    Have you ever had anything up there? bar things that are supposed to be there :D

OK well a few years ago I was up to my nostrils on absinthe and this crazy woman I was seeing decided to crack open her strap on. I think she managed about 7 seconds before I farted her out - never ever EVER again. But it was a long time ago and I was so monged I can't remember anything other than I did NOT like it...:crazyeyes
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    Um .. I dunno if one can liken it to anything but what I enjoy about, it is the pressure it places on my prostate. Its makes a guy cum so physically deeply, I would imagine that its as close to how a woman must feel during a female orgasm. Wanking, oral and fucking doesn't come anywhere near as close in sensation.

A couple of weeks ago I experienced that. She put a finger up there whilst giving me head and it was the most incredible sensation. I couldn't move or feel my face for about five minutes afterwards :D
    And her comment was (whilst I just lay there going 'Holy fuck!!'): "Now you know what a female orgasm feels like" hehehe.

Best orgasm I ever had, bar none. Would recommend :D
  • Options
    OK well a few years ago I was up to my nostrils on absinthe and this crazy woman I was seeing decided to crack open her strap on. I think she managed about 7 seconds before I farted her out - never ever EVER again. But it was a long time ago and I was so monged I can't remember anything other than I did NOT like it...:crazyeyes

LOL well given that I think anal sex should be approached in a gentler, more relaxed manner I'm not suprised!

I think a lot of people are nervous about it so getting rat arsed and shoving a strap on up there would be enough to put most people off :D
  • Options
    Eddish wrote: »
    A couple of weeks ago I experienced that. She put a finger up there whilst giving me head and it was the most incredible sensation. I couldn't move or feel my face for about five minutes afterwards :D
    And her comment was (whilst I just lay there going 'Holy fuck!!'): "Now you know what a female orgasm feels like" hehehe.

Best orgasm I ever had, bar none. Would recommend :D

^^ does that not make you the tiniest bit interested in revisiting Quagmire? :D
  • Options
    sneer wrote: »
    ^^ does that not make you the tiniest bit interested in revisiting Quagmire? :D

Good god no. I just find the notion of being the 'submissive' (I don't mean that in a bondage way...) partner to be just...wrong. I am the giver, that's the only way I'm comfortable. Other than a BJ I don't really like to receive anything, I prefer to do all the work while she (and yes, it'll always be a 'she'...) just lays there. Or bends over. Or tries to get out of the boot.
  • Options
    Oh!

That's fair enough I suppose. I do find it a bit odd that hetero blokes are quite often so against the idea of having anything up their own bum but quite happy to stick stuff up their partners. Especially when it sounds like ti can be quite... fun!
  • Options
    Good god no. I just find the notion of being the 'submissive' (I don't mean that in a bondage way...) partner to be just...wrong. I am the giver, that's the only way I'm comfortable. Other than a BJ I don't really like to receive anything, I prefer to do all the work while she (and yes, it'll always be a 'she'...) just lays there. Or bends over. Or tries to get out of the boot.

Oh I prefer giving, in the overall scheme of things. But when I am receiving, why not make it as good as possible?
  • Options

Oh absolutely! Certain positions are better than others for that to happen, though.