Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Anal Sex question...

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Teagan wrote: »
    Nope. He doesn't have a point. It's one thing for a committed partner not to wear one but some ex who just wants to fuck around, there is no excuse.

Fuck's sake yes he does "kind of" have a point I said! It's true that some guys (including myself) have a problem with performing with a condom. But as I said it doesn't excuse him from not wearing one!
  • Options
    Fuck's sake yes he does "kind of" have a point I said! It's true that some guys (including myself) have a problem with performing with a condom. But as I said it doesn't excuse him from not wearing one!

For fuck's sake, no he doesn't! His inability to wear one is not 'a point'. It's a problem. His problem.
  • Options
    For fuck's sake, no he doesn't! His inability to wear one is not 'a point'. It's a problem. His problem.

You + point = totally missed.
  • Options
    You + point = totally missed.

His 'inability' to wear a condom in context of this post, is irrelevant. We couldn't give a fuck about him and his erectile dysfunction. However, we do care about Hyper.
  • Options
    Yes that's never been in question. The point I'm making is although he sounds a bit of a tit and hyper should stay well away from him, some guys do have an issue with wearing them.

He may or may not be lying about it but - it does affect some people. That's all I'm saying.
  • Options
    Hun, are you scared of what he will do to you physically if you don't comply? He has no right to scare you in any way. Please explain further what you mean. *hugs*

he forced me into sex before
  • Options
    I'm sorry but tell him to fuck right off out of your life for good.

Sleeping with him when he wants is not going to get him back, change him or let him gain respect for you.

He sound like a grade A prick and you owe him nothing. xxx
  • Options
    Yes that's never been in question. The point I'm making is although he sounds a bit of a tit and hyper should stay well away from him, some guys do have an issue with wearing them.

He may or may not be lying about it but - it does affect some people. That's all I'm saying.

Ok, buddy. :) Truce? ;)
  • Options

Hun, that is not love. That is actually rape. You are in a harmful relationship. How old are you both?
  • Options

WTF?! :mad: :mad: :mad: Keep him the fuck away from you.
  • Options
    Hun, that is not love. That is actually rape. You are in a harmful relationship. How old are you both?

im 19 now-was 17 first time- he 24 now
  • Options
    im 19 now-was 17 first time- he 24 now

Hun, he ought to know better. It sounds like he is a bully and is BAD NEWS!

Seriously, is this the kind of relationship you want to spend the rest of your life in? You're worth FAR more than this! Just cut out this 'fuck buddy' nonsense and if he still scares you, cut him out of your life. You don't want to become just another statistic, do you? Whether that's rape, violence, STD's ... or worse. *hugs*
  • Options
    Hun, he ought to know better. It sounds like he is a bully and is BAD NEWS!

Seriously, is this the kind of relationship you want to spend the rest of your life in? You're worth FAR more than this! Just cut out this 'fuck buddy' nonsense and if he still scares you, cut him out of your life. You don't want to become just another statistic, do you? Whether that's rape, violence, STD's ... or worse. *hugs*

sorry-its just what happens

sorry
  • Options
    hyper, is there any chance you can avoid talking to him or meeting him? Like if he calls you don't answer or terminate the call without answering? Delete texts? Not give him access to you online?

If you can't stay in control when communicating with him the it's probably best if you find ways to avoid landing in that situation.
  • Options

sorry

Stop apologising. You're not the one in the wrong here. ... and don't say sorry to this!!
  • Options

sorry

Erm .. you ain't the one that should be saying 'sorry' here. You have nothing to apologise about. What you need to realise is that you are in an abusive relationship and that this is NOT normal. If he loved you, he would never hurt you. I think I may be imploring a brick wall here but you REALLY need to understand this so you can make things better. *hugs*
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster

sorry

No. It's *not* what happens.

Do any of your friends or family know what is going on? If not, you need to tell someone. And you need someone to help you cut all contact with this person. Delete his number from your phone, block him with your provider and seek solace with people who *do* love and respect you.

You do not need to be controlled by him one little bit. You are so much better than that and deserve to be treated with respect.

Stop apologising and try and do something to break this cycle. The only person that will get hurt is you, because he doesn't give a shit about you and what happens.
  • Options
    sorry
    it's just if i cut contact he'll just turn up and then ill have no control at all and it'll be worse ive been through this before
    sorry
  • Options
    sorry
    it's just if i cut contact he'll just turn up and then ill have no control at all and it'll be worse ive been through this before
    sorry

Hun its sounds like the original question of "fuck buddies" wasn't actually a question. It appears that you are coding the situation your in to something that is normal. His abusive behavior is NOT normal.

Don't confuse or excuse his actions! This is a serious problem that you need to talk about. I would suggest that you explain this situation to a family member that you feel that you can talk to in detail. From what you have said here i would advise you to get him out of your life as soon as possible.
  • Options
    Hyper, send him down to ol' Quagmire. I'd love 5 minutes with this sumbitch.

No use to you at all, I know. But I'd feel a lot more satisfied about dealing with that rapist myself.
  • Options
    sorry
    sorry

Do you live alone? Is there somebody you can talk to about what's going on? Like littlemissy pointed out you need help to keep him away from you.

Actually, littlemissy's entire post was really helpful, you should re-read it and then go do something to improve your situation.
  • Options
    I'm sorry to everyone-i shouldnt of brought this up and apologise

sorry and thank you for your concern
  • Options
    I'm sorry to everyone-i shouldnt of brought this up and apologise

sorry and thank you for your concern

NO you definitely should bring it up! you need to speak to people around you. Please do!!
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    sorry
    sorry

Then if this is the case you need to go to the police. It's that simple, IMO. Talk to someone close to you - a close family member / close friend and go to the police. Nobody should *ever* be in the position he has put you in.
  • Options
    i'm really sorry i'm useless i know sorry
  • Options
    i'm really sorry i'm useless i know sorry

look back at your posts you've made in this thread and see how many times you have said sorry, when really, you have NOTHING to be sorry for. dont say it again, seriously. he is putting you in a disgusting position and i know its hard but you need to try and help yourself, to get yourself out of it, otherwise it seems as if he is not bothered and will just carry on doing as he likes. maybe you could try and have a go of some of the suggestions in littlemissys post, could anybody you live with help you, or a family member or friend, or the police. please try and do something hun. x
  • Options
    You have absolutely nothing to be sorry for.
  • Options
    I dont know anymore-im sorry-i feel like just giving in i cant cope with him anymore just think i should give him what he wants and hope for the best-sorry
  • Options
    What 'best' is going to come from it? It will be best for him because he can control you and get sex from you whenever he likes!

Have you seen Lover's post about her boyfriend called 'Boyfriend makes me feel disgusting'?. It's quite similar to your situation and maybe reading the posts in there and seeing things from someone elses perspective will help.

All i can say now is to tell someone about this and drop all contact with him. He has no right to control you like this and clearly has no respect for you.
    xx
  • Options
    im really sorry-i caused his depression so i owe him