Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I'm a 14 year old girl and i cant make myself come

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What if i used a vibrator on my clit while he fingered me?
    Would that help?

Yep, it could do :)
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Shouldnt you be getting your first ipod at 14 instead of a vibrator?

nooooo, ipods don't fit there well id imagine?
  • Options
    i think vibrators are probably your best bet. then you know what you like and how long it takes, plus you dont have the worry of your boyfriend getting impatient waiting for it to happen.

just for the record, i was 18 when my boyfriend made me come....
  • Options
    Just try humping something, a blanket, pillow.
  • Options
    I know im not a woman but on average, a woman takes around 20 minutes or so to get warmed up. I think your thinking way too much about why your not having an orgasm rather than enjoying yourselves. Alot of women find it difficult to orgasm - and a few have probably never even had an orgasm. Just relax, don't plan to have an orgasm and one little trick that should work is when your playing around - think naughty thoughts.

Anyway, I might not be as helpful as the women in this thread - I am male afterall, just with intense knowledge on women - i'm only kidding.
  • Options
    Thanks! I've been exploring alot and i know whats better for me.
    I'm suppose to be getting a vibrator soon. But I'm too shy to go into a shop myself and i would probably get kicked out.
    But I dont look 14. I could easyly pass as 16.
  • Options

I wouldn't worry, I'm 15 and have had sex several times with my long term boyfriend. He's never made me come, and we've been sexually active for nearly a year.

As for doing it for myself, it usually takes me anything from half an hour to an hour.

I find it a lot harder to come when I'm stressed or upset about something.

It helps to fantasise, apparently a lot of women do so - and don't feel guilty if you don't fantasise about your boyfriend or if you think about something that you usually wouldn't like to do!

No-one has to know what you think about.

You could also fantasise when your boyfriend is doing his stuff - he's not a mind reader!

I know it can be seen as a myth, but some foods help too - known as aphrodisiacs - if you haven't already try researching these?

Keep at it!! :)

xxx
  • Options
    turtlesoup wrote: »
    I know it can be seen as a myth, but some foods help too - known as aphrodisiacs - if you haven't already try researching these?

Oh? Like what? Turtle Soup? :)
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    Oh? Like what? Turtle Soup? :)

Simba will kill you for saying that!
  • Options
    I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.
    The only way I orgasm is by leading up to it slowly instead of just jumping straight in there lol.

Try and be vocal about it, tell him if you like it when he does something I know that if I let my boyfriend do his own thing I'd never get there :blush:
  • Options
    Can I also just advise you that sex probably wouldn't make any difference, if anything be able to cum through penetrative sex is more difficult. In fact I can't cum that way unless I've been able to cum through oral stimulation.

Sometimes if you think about cuming it can put you off and if anything you should concentrate on the feeling your having at the time rather than "What could be"..... you'll get there in the end I assure you.

Happy New Year

Xxx

actually sometimes it is easier to cum while having sex.
  • Options
    Don't worry about cumming too much and it will be much easier. I only came for the first time when I was 19 and my bf went down on me. It felt very strange having him lick my pussy, but also felt wonderful and I came fairly quickly.

A vibrator may well help - instead of the 'traditional' ones, you might find that the egg shaped ones are easier to handle and hold against your clit (and the one I use is so powerful I never need to use the 'high' setting.

I would advise thinking of something you find sexy and arousing - whatever fantasy you can come up with (and share it with your bf so you can both really get involved in it).

You should also not worry about what you look like or the noises you are making - being able to let go of your inhibitions during sex definitely makes it better. The fact that your bf wants to make you cum and has been with you for so long means that he isn't likely to rub off jst because you start moaning or make a funny face! My bf loves it when I make lots of noise and it doesn't matter if I'm moaning, panting or screaming 'fuck me, make me cum'!

I think all the advice on here pretty much sums up to - just relax and enjoy whatever you feel. If you cum, you cum, if not, you can still enjoy the feeling of arousal. Over time, this will build up and you'll get there as long as you don't worry about it.
  • Options
    monkey... you're 14! you're not fully grown up you may well be just to able to yet, you are a child!

another one here thinking this GIRL is WAY too young to have this problem
    i'm 19 and have this problem as im on a high dose of anti depressants and ant anxiety meds. thats a problem.
  • Options
    Ok...Since ive posted this alot has happened.
    1...I dumped my boyfriend.
    2...Im a complete nut case and on anti depressants.
    3...it was my bday and now im 15.
    and 4...i still havent made myself come!!!! :mad:
  • Options
    Nice. You should write a book about it.
  • Options
    Ok...Since ive posted this alot has happened.
    1...I dumped my boyfriend.
    2...Im a complete nut case and on anti depressants.
    3...it was my bday and now im 15.
    and 4...i still havent made myself come!!!! :mad:
    Points 2 & 4 may very well be related. Since I've been put back on ad's I've found it increasingly difficult to orgasm.
  • Options
    why on earth are yo even thinking about this at your age?
    yo are way too young for sex and this includes playing around as you are doing
    i am sorry but this is because i was still being sexually abuse when i was 14.
    you need to let yourself be a child for longer
    you have the rest of your life to find out about sex
    waiting a couple more years is not hard to do
  • Options
    Umn, most 14 year olds masturbate. You being sexually abused doesn't change the fact that they do and that it isn't wrong in any way.
  • Options
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with masturbating at the age of 14 (OK, so i was a lvery late starter...)

As upset as you may be about having split up with your bf, try not to let it get to you too much - you will find someone else and having a bit of time alone might be good to help get yourself sorted out.

I know it's easy to give advice, but try not to worry about things as much. If you end up with another guy or a girl, it doesn't matter, as long as they are someone who you like and will take care of you (and you will take care of).

As for the not cumming issue, I can't imagine how frustrating that must be, but how about you spend a few evenings just gently playing with yourself without trying to cum. The more you do that, the more it might take the pressure off while still getting you excited. After a while of doing this, you might find that you can cum without too much effort.
  • Options
    As upset as you may be about having split up with your bf, try not to let it get to you too much - you will find someone else and having a bit of time alone might be good to help get yourself sorted out.

I agree, try not to put yourself back on the market too soon, life is too short for getting involved in relationships. And please do not put yourself out their straight away and be sluttly!

Take your time, and enjoy the freedom!
  • Options
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Shouldnt you be getting your first ipod at 14 instead of a vibrator?

thats what i thought! Your 14, arnt you abit young for all of this? When i was 14, none of this even occured to me, and yeah, i may sound like a little old lady, but im nearly 17, so im not. I only started doing all this about a year ago, so im not going to lie, i was a little shocked when i read this. I think age could have something to do with it, you are kinda young, so maybe thats why?
  • Options
    I've never had any prob in making myself cum, I don't know why some people can and others can't? But I don't think you are too young to have one like some are saying, I think your too young for a vibrator! But not to young for a jizm... I had my first one when I was like 12 haha, that was by myself hehe
  • Options
    People reach sexual maturity at different ages and there is absolutly nothing wrong with masterbating at 14.
    It's much more preferable to having sex with someone at that age because it doesn't come with the risks and it's a good way of getting to know yourself.

I don't see why people are getting so uppity about someone exploring themselves sexually at an age when (I'm assuming) they've hit puberty... You get natural urges at this age and it's not helpful hearing people tell you what you're doing is wrong. It's not.

I think the best thing to do is not go looking to orgasm. Just enjoy the feelings and focus on the pleasure without coming, it'll happen eventually.
  • Options
    I wouldnt say she is doing anything 'wrong', just dont worry about it so much. As you're only 14 you have years and years ahead of you to get it to happen so put so much pressure on yourself now. Just enjoy yourself and keep exploring.
  • Options
    It took me a long time to orgasm, the first time was 3 months into my relshionship, my bf was fingering me and my hymen broke. Thats when I had one for the first time. After that I got them reguarly :) whether its oral, fingering or sexual intercourse.
    However when I was 14 (4 years ago!) I could never reach climax and I would get frustrated.
    I can't make my self come either :( and tbh when I try and pleasure my self I dont feel a thing which sucks... so I just leave it to my bf.
    Not tried toys as of yet but my sex drive has gone really high so a purchase might be in order! haha.
  • Options
    im nearly 15 and i have been able to make my self come for years
    sorry =/
  • Options
    im nearly 15 and i have been able to make my self come for years
    sorry =/

Same :/ Except I'm nearly 17
  • Options
    The sex age laws I believe (correct me if im wrong) are there partially to protect minors from the sexual advances of much older people. Hence it being against the law to have underage sex.
  • Options
    I wouldn't worry about this problem too much if I were you.
    The girls I have been with have almost always had the same problem. Whether it was fingering, oral or intercourse, some girls took a lot longer to come than others. One girl I was with never comed at all. She never even managed to on her own and with about 5 different vibrators. She was 19 at the time too.
    It's a common thing so don't feel like you have to rush to make yourself orgasm. It will come naturally when you're relaxed and really get into it.
    Hope you can find some help in these comments!
    x Andy
This discussion has been closed.