Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

New Year's resolutions

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tonight I swore I'd stop smoking.

I've never even had a single fag in my entire life though. :(

I'm also going to lose more weight.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Jaloux wrote: »
    Tonight I swore I'd stop smoking.

I've never even had a single fag in my entire life though. :(
    :D :thumb: Good idea! (Or wait: did you mean to stop the phenomenon of smoking completely? Let me help if that's it!)

I resolve to stop killing Martians, to start breathing every day, and to never again fly with hippos. :p
  • Options
    Mine is to learn Turkish.

I also made one to go for higher quality men, and promptly broke that one five minutes after midnight :)
  • Options
    exyzed wrote: »
    *Learn to use Ableton Live

Good Luck.
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Good Luck.

yeah, that's the least achievable one :lol:
  • Options
    I'm hoping that this time next year, I will be pregnant :)
  • Options
    to not let any man or woman control my behaviour due to my level of infatuation

must must must stick to this one
  • Options
    to not let any man or woman control my behaviour due to my level of infatuation

Well said. My 2009 will be a year free of emotional fuckwits. Probably last for about 2 minutes. I am one of those pathetic girls who love being treated badly... just eat it up :P

Also I have put on 5 pounds over Christmas so getting back down to 9 stone if not even losing a little more... Me and my sister are currently trying to eat all the chocolate in the house in readiness for our healthy eating plan starting tomorrow :)
  • Options
    pinkvans wrote: »
    Well said. My 2009 will be a year free of emotional fuckwits. Probably last for about 2 minutes. I am one of those pathetic girls who love being treated badly... just eat it up :P

Also I have put on 5 pounds over Christmas so getting back down to 9 stone if not even losing a little more... Me and my sister are currently trying to eat all the chocolate in the house in readiness for our healthy eating plan starting tomorrow :)

When you say over xmas? What kind of time frame are you talking about, as I have put on about 6llbs today, but thats with water intake!
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    When you say over xmas? What kind of time frame are you talking about, as I have put on about 6llbs today, but thats with water intake!

Well I've been away for Christmas since the 13th December so since then....

I've just been a total pig basically and done sod all exercise. ;)