Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Regulars Intro

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Thought this would be easier rather than everyone having their own thread :eek:

Anyway,

Hey, I'm Jack. I'm nearly 16 and currently doing my GCSE exams. I do a lot of sport but mostly football, road and cross country running. Although not a regular player of most sports I will more than happily 'star' in a game of snooker/tennis/pool/rugby/kayaking and anything else you really care to mention (not just ball sports). When I'm not being educated or doing sport I'll normally be out and about with mates, on the internet/computer or the PS2.

I've been a member here for yonks and my post count doesn't really reflect that. I feel I'm not very serious about thesite but will always offer advice if I can. I am approachable so if any newbies need help with anything then let me know. Some say my screen name here isn't a great reflection of my personality - I think I'd agree with that most of the time so don't let that put you off :).

Thanks for your time and I'll hand over to another regular...

My Faceparty <
Should I ever remove it from my sig :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    Hello, I am Kentish.

That is all.
  • Options
    *Steps up and takes the Mic*

Hello thesite users, my name is Drew Smillie(no am not related to that bint on TV) I am 20 years old and I have just finished my Degree on Mechatronic Engineering. I am currently looking for summer work as I will be doing a course(hopefully) on EDR technology which will hopefully gain me the title of EDR Architect.

In my spare time I like to hang out with my mates chillin and stuff. I also enjoy weight training, PS2 and going on thesite. I love clubbing, I do it nearly every weekend. Its the dogs bollocks :D

I like to think that I bring humour to thesite with my posts as I try to lighten the place up. Piss me off though and I turn into your worst nightmare.

Thats enough about me

Buh bye

*hands mic to next splaffer*
  • Options
    Hello :)

I'm Helen, i'm 17, from Reading & am currently at college doing my AS-Levels.
  • Options
    hehehe My real name is Sabrina, and I'm 18 and I live in Surreeeeeey.

here is my face party

Currently finished my AS levels - had to repeat my AS year due to shitty glandular fever. Oh well, hopefully I shall become a doctor one day.

3 adjectives used to describe myself: determined, kind and cheeky.

I love Chelsea FC so much I would eat my underwear for them....oh wait.

I love my food, esp pesto, The Simpsons, yoga, swimming and dancing :D I hate cruelty in any shape or form and I don't like the smell of raw seafood.

:D
  • Options
    Hello, i've only been here 3 months or so, but i have posted quite a bit, and do plan on staying!
    Yes, my names Lorna, (betcha never would have guessed!)i'm 19 and i'm halfway through a degree in history at Stirling university up here in bonnie Scotland!
    I'm gonna be working for the summer, but I don't start for a few weeks yet, so at the minute I'm just bored!
    i'm the second youngest of 6, which has its advantages!
    I like Terry Pratchett's Discworld, rugby, football, love music, and you know, all the usual drinking/clubbing stuff! (though must say I'm more of a pub person.)
    I try and help people when I can, so if you ever feel like rambling you can be sure I'll listen!!! And maybe laugh, but only in a nice way :D
    anyway, have fun guys, Lorna xx
  • Options
    Originally posted by go_away
    I love Chelsea FC so much I would eat my underwear for them....oh wait.
    :D

:D I still remember that! Hope you didnt mind about us all picking on you as we were just taking it for fun :)
  • Options
    Back to the subject - my real name is Kevin, I am 25 so I think I am the oldest here :(

I finished uni a couple of years ago and working as a trainee accountant in the civil service. Its hard work as I need to work in the day and study in the evening.

Less boring bits.. I am Arsenal supporter :p half english half portuguese. My family settled in London when I was at the age of 11, so I cant say my English is perfect :p
  • Options
    Heylo. :D

Damn I'm crap at this kinda thing.

I'm Fraser, or Fraz to my mates. I live on an iccle island just off the south west coast of Scotland, called Arran. I'm fifteen and just starting on my Higher courses *shudder*. In my spare time I like to abseil, sail, generally skulk about with my mates and go to local folk sessions avec my viola. :D (makes me sound like a right prat that does)

I'm a quiet regular, not partaking all that much, but sometimes appearing in a flurry of excitement. I like to have a giggle, but hopefully can deliver some good advice from time to time.

eeeeerm, that's all from me.

see you around ;)
  • Options
    Hello People.

Well this was a good idea wasn't it?

Well, if you're all sitting comfortably, i'll begin.:D

Oooooo where to start. Well Nice Nick you're not the oldest, i'm an age defying 35:) Live in Birmingham, come from Eastbourne (nr Brighton) Totally fucked up Manic Depressive who likes clubbing and pills even more. Usually find me posting on mental health, HIV related issues, coz i'm HIV+ and the poor white trash of Anything Goes. Oooooo and penis related subjects especially if it's about big ones:D

That's me, welcome to the site, have fun.

Kevvy XxX:) :):)

p.s. Chevalier, where's Mr Dancy Tiger gone? I like him:D
  • Options
    My name is Leanne, i'm 18, Piscean and i live in North East England. i'm 5'7", blonde, green eyes and size 8. i love music (fave singer is ronan keating), singing, dancing, sport (football, tennis, basketball, running), clubbing, fashion and more.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RubberSkin

p.s. Chevalier, where's Mr Dancy Tiger gone? I like him:D

New Software, bah, wont let Hobbes (Mr Dancy Tiger) or his little friend Calvin on anymore. :(
  • Options
    just to go a little off topic (well, i ain't the first!), Chev my boyfriend lives near Ardrossan Harbour, which for the rest of you is where you get the boat to get to Chev's little island! so there you go ;)
  • Options
    *takes the stage a bit apprehensively...*

It is a good idea, yes.

Well, I'm David. I'm 19, I'm from Birmingham for half the year, and studying Geography at Jesus College, Oxford, for the rest. (and in one day, I will have a four month holiday....)

Usually you can find me all over the boards. I dabble in Politics now and then, but try not to get too involved. I can usually be found being pedantic somewhere, but I'm a nice guy really, and will always help if I can.

Pet hates on the boards. Well, minor irritations. Well....
    • Text talk. It's not big, it's not funny, and it's not clever. Don't. Or I will be mildly irritated...
    • Posters who use the boards to take something out on another one.... :(
    • Posters who post everywhere, but say nothing.

I'm terribly old-fashioned, though, so it might come as a bit of a surprise to those of you who are unfortunate enough to seek my help. I'm still a believer in chivalry, honour, et al. and try to keep that throughout my posts and my life, really.

Hobbies.... um...... Well, I don't have much time. I used to enjoy reading, but it's all work presently. I used to swim (and can teach swimming so :p to Alistair, because I think it's something that he can't! Yes, I know about the rest. Let me have my moment, will you!?) I'm currently involved with my university pistol club, so I shoot lots. That's a bit scary, eh? Well, I'm nice. No, I'm not carrying a gun now....

And I think that's it. I shall be off to do that whole revision thing.... :(
  • Options
    Hello everyone, my name is Romeo.....Im a 25 year old black, homosexual Jew.
  • Options
    Hellooo I'm Deb. I'm an immature student, of 33, studying to be a Muppet, it's not as easy as you lot make it seem you know :D

I have a daughter, called Queen Freak, sorry I was in a bad mood when it came to naming her. I am not allowed to say her age on pain of death.

I'm an OK person, good hearted and kind but I do not suffer fools gladly (living with myself is murder). I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and I like to try and help people if it is in my power to do so.

I love reading, learning, loving ;) making people laugh and chilling with good company.

Oh and Chev rocks!
  • Options
    Oh, if I must...

Hello to you all. I'm Ammon, I'm 35, and I live in London.

I work online as an Internet Marketing Consultant - meaning I help sites to become known and popular - or at least to become profitable. I've been doing that since 1996, but only full-time since 1998.

My interests are many and varied, and I like almost anything that stimulates the old grey matter, (No, Smoif, I do not mean my hair :D ). I especially like reading (sci fi and fantasy are my favourites, but I'll read almost anything), movies, wining and dining with good company, and of course, the internet.

I have some unusual, or perhaps old-fashioned ideals clashing with my technophile tendancies. Like DJP, I believe in honour, truth and chivalrous behaviour. I believe that life is what we choose to make of it. I believe in never asking others to do that which you are unwilling to do for yourself or for them.

I believe that it doesn't matter what cards fate deals us in life, because we have the ability to make our own damn cards if we only apply ourselves.

Above all things, I love and treasure knowledge. To learn new things (especially rarer knowledge) is a pure delight to me.

See you around the boards. :)
  • Options
    *shrugs* heya all.....im a slightly immature (ur realise this when you read my posts) 16 yr old girl. Loves a good giggle and has the intelligence of a wombat (nah actually im quite clever....well maybe not but i go to a grammer school.....bloody all girls so most count for something). I am completely and utterly obsesed with wiriting boys chocolate and alcohol..well all the good things in life! oh and i hate my brother, go figure.
  • Options
    Hi, I'm Brian :D

I'm 18, go to Abertay Uni in Dundee studying Internet and Communications Technologies, but I am back up north for the summer, supposedly to get a job for the next couple of months, but due to a combination of laziness and the World Cup, I havent been arsed yet.

My fave bands are Atomic Kitten, S Club, Misteeq, things like that. I love Aberdeen FC, go to most games if I can. I also love going out, drinking, clubbing, havin' a laugh basically.

Also love reading some of the debates on thesite politics board, maybe one day when I grow up I might join in the fun :D

xxxx

Brian
  • Options
    Originally posted by 100% Chevalier

New Software, bah, wont let Hobbes (Mr Dancy Tiger) or his little friend Calvin on anymore. :(

*Kevvy goes and sulks in corner coz he likes Mr. Dancy Tiger*
  • Options
    Hello, my name is Sean and I'm an alcoholic.

You can call me either Sean, Max or Mr Power.I consider myself a regular here though technically I'm not.
  • Options
    Hello folks,

I'm a regular but pretty much only on the sex boards. Im a 37 yr old guy from the US, but have been living in Brussels belgium (and Paris, France) over the past 12 years.

Im what you might call a lifetime gaming addict. hehe. been playing RPGs and board games since i was a young teen. Im also into music and prefer the college/alternative music scene (although these days the classifications have become a bit blurred between college/alternative and what i call "new" punk (i.e Jimmy Eat World, Pink, Foo Fighters, Nathalie Imbruglia, etc..)

Im self emplyed as a consultant for an EU affairs conferenceand seminar organising company so i get to work from home, woohoo! hehe.

Did a stint a while back ('90-'94) in the European Parliament.

ummm... Im a sci-fi/fantasy nut, read alot, into films, coke light addict, chain smoker and general everyday kinda guy i guess.

oh and if anyone has been noticing that they seem to be logged in under screen names not of their making please note something to the admins here. I think the boards have a weird glitch in them. Ive already arrived twice under some unknown and unwanted username in the past two weeks.

Take care!
  • Options
    Originally posted by smoif

Oh and Chev rocks!

Once again..*blush*
  • Options
    Good day!
    I'm not sure if you could quite class me as a regular yet, but there's no way I'm going to start my own thread and take up space.
    Me: I'm Kazzy. (funnily enough). I'm 16 and I live in Aberdeen in North East Scotland. I don't post on the boards very often (God knows how I got so many posts).

But yeah, I'm not very exciting. Anything else you wanna know about me you can find out from my posts - or from my faceparty site - http://www.faceparty.com/kazzbaby666
  • Options
    You're classed as a regular if you joined before January 2002. Well, if I was in charge you would be anyway.

My name is Whowhere, but you can call me Sir. Don't ask me my real name/age/or where I live. Only the people I talk to know that, although it's likely they'll tell you anyway.

I am fairly easy going, and it takes a lot to get me angry. However if I do get angry I go pyscho on your ass. :D welcome hehe.
  • Options
    Won't say much....

Hmmm. What to say about me? Well, I'm 18. I'm a history and sociology student at Durham uni. I work in a theatre. I like punk and ska and rock 'n' roll. I like sitting in my local pub for hours on end with my bestest friends (and anyone else who cares to join us). I like the cinema (who doesn't?). I like denim and The Simpsons, and books about crime. I wish I had more money so I could do all of the things I want. I care about homeless people and I'm a member of Friends of the Earth. I like Italian food and I hate vodka. I like talking to people, as long as they don't look down on me. I'm interested in the way other people live. I like walking in the rain and watching the sun set at night. I love my family and friends. I don't think 'hate' is too strong a word - we're only human after all. I wish I could design a website. Most of all, I wish people wouldn't judge the 'me' I am on the outside, but the one I am on the inside.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Whowhere
    Don't ask me my real name/age/or where I live. Only the people I talk to know that, although it's likely they'll tell you anyway.

Veronica/33/Clacton
  • Options
    Originally posted by RubberSkin

Veronica/33/Clacton

ROFLMAO!

Hello, my names Deborah, I'm 33 and I live in.... Hang on a minute, That's Smoif.....

I'm Alistair (as my name suggests :p)
    I live in Croydon near London, although I prefer just saying London :D
    I'm 18, doing my final year of A-Levels, before taking a gap year and going on to study Computer Science at Bristol or Exeter.
    I'm a sports mad freak, and as such I will usually be on hand to answer quesions on health and fitness.

Have fun ;)

Alistair
  • Options
    For Rubberskin :D

CHHobanim.gif
  • Options
    Woooo Hoooooo Look at him goooooooooo:D
    Thanks Chevalier:)
  • Options
    Hi, i'm Jen, 15 and live in Nottingham. I like going out having a good time and spending time with my mates. I play tennis quite often but am absolutely crap at athletics!

Well that's about all you need to know about me!
    xxx