Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

why does everybody else have a boyfriend and i don't?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think it does exist.
  • Options
    ilipintt wrote: »
    I think it does exist.

Then you're deluded, and a fool, to boot.

One of the things you have to learn is to listen to what people are telling you. if you can't do such a simple thing, then you simply won't be able to move forwards.
  • Options
    This thread is :shocking: :yeees: :chin: :banghead: :D

C'mon guys, it's a big conspiracy and the world is run by lizards. It's about time she learned.
  • Options
    g_angel wrote: »
    Then you're deluded, and a fool, to boot.

How am I being deluded?

One of the things you have to learn is to listen to what people are telling you. if you can't do such a simple thing, then you simply won't be able to move forwards.

But i know what would move me forwards and that is being at everyone else's psychological level.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    This thread is :shocking: :yeees: :chin: :banghead: :D

C'mon guys, it's a big conspiracy and the world is run by lizards. It's about time she learned.

I don't understand.
  • Options
    ilipintt wrote: »
    But i know what would move me forwards and that is being at everyone else's psychological level.

You think someone like the Nelson Mandela and Ian Huntley are on the same psychological level?
  • Options
    I bet they have the same knowledge of daily things.

Plenty of people in the world aren't as great as Mandela yet still do.
  • Options
    Its not for real. Its someone getting a kick out of winding people up. Don't know whats sadder, the persona they represent or the fact they go online merely to annoy people.
  • Options
    Dear Wendy wrote: »
    Its not for real. Its someone getting a kick out of winding people up. Don't know whats sadder, the persona they represent or the fact they go online merely to annoy people.

I agree :yes:

It's just someone with nothing better to do!!
  • Options
    I'm not entirely sure, I've been reading the OP's previous threads and there does seem to be continuity so it's either a really good troll or someone who has some serious issues that need sorting out.
  • Options
    Why do I have serious issues?
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    I'm not entirely sure, I've been reading the OP's previous threads and there does seem to be continuity so it's either a really good troll or someone who has some serious issues that need sorting out.

If a person really had these issues, which I am sure lots of people do, they would most probably go into greater details about their problems when facing reactions like these. This one just dishes out standard replies in the pretence he/she is stupid and then annoying everyone.
    Especially interesting that the person was very coherent and clever regarding something else on the politics board. And yeah I understand there is emotional intelligence which is not always on par with a persons general intelligence - but I would still like to think that a persons style doesn't change so drastically.
    Incidently tinkler was someone who apparently 'had it all' but no need for friends, whilst this person 'wallows'. Both were incoherent - maybe they're the same person. Twisted, I know - but then again so is the person behind these posts.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Guys, please use the report post button *sigh* Some of the comments on here really make it difficult to decide who is being a pain in the arse and who isn't. Illipint - to continually deny that everyone else except you has the same basic knowledge by default is a very unfortunate thing to believe and simply false. I think you need to take a break from posting for a while until you can absorb some of the things people are saying here. Also, go back to some other threads and look at some of the helplines suggested - also talking therapy wouldn't be a bad idea at all - Check out this article.

I'd also write to askTheSite if you haven't already.

I'm closing this now.
This discussion has been closed.