Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Do you eat/drink anything before bed?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    ah see it does nothing to me, there's only been one batch that ever has.
    give me base, pills n ket n a bit of weed anyday....coke gives me a runny nose n a head ache. its bollox

Hmm, lucky you.
    I was addicted to coke, it got me in so much shit...I love it but hate it so much at the same time, if you get my meaning. Don't touch it these days, got in too much debt e.t.c.
    Base gives me horrific come downs if it's decent stuff, and if it's not decent then it's a load of shit - so I don't touch that either.
    Pills are the way forward, only done ket a few times but it was mental shit!
  • Options
    nicolalou wrote: »
    I completely agree, I used to spend so much money on it and it would ruin my night cos I'd just get talking to some randomer and talk for hours and waste the night away.

ah no i love that shit! had some of the best nights of my life with randoms!
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Hmm, lucky you.
    I was addicted to coke, it got me in so much shit...I love it but hate it so much at the same time, if you get my meaning. Don't touch it these days, got in too much debt e.t.c.
    Base gives me horrific come downs if it's decent stuff, and if it's not decent then it's a load of shit - so I don't touch that either.
    Pills are the way forward, only done ket a few times but it was mental shit!

stronger minds and all that ;)
    base doesnt even give me rushes anymore, even after a 2 yr break
    it does suit women better tho
  • Options
    stronger minds and all that ;)
    base doesnt even give me rushes anymore, even after a 2 yr break
    it does suit women better tho

What's base?
  • Options
    nicolalou wrote: »
    What's base?

speed
  • Options
    speed

Haha, thank you!
  • Options
    Speed is a horrible, horrible drug. :yuck:

Pins and needles running all over your face and electric pulses shooting through your arm were common comedown symptoms for me when I had a heavy night on speed.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Speed is a horrible, horrible drug. :yuck:

Pins and needles running all over your face and electric pulses shooting through your arm were common comedown symptoms for me when I had a heavy night on speed.
    haha sounds good to me
  • Options
    Well, I have a dilemma. I arrived home from work about half an hour ago. I'm hungry, and need something to eat. Problem is, I have to be up at 9am, (start my next shift at 10am today) and I don't want to have to lie awake for hours. What's the solution?
  • Options
    I quite often eat before bed, seeing as i have dinner as soon as i get home at 6:30pm, and not normally in bed til midnight, that and i don't bother with breakfast.

Vicky's (non)eating plan at the weekend sounds far too familiar, less so now i'm not a student though.
  • Options
    I ended up having beef noodles as well! Lots of veg in them though so quite a healthy choice :D
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    (I've not read the other posts)

Nothing specific, but if my stomach is empty I just can't sleep.
  • Options
    I drink something called Dreamtime to help me sleep at night.
  • Options
    Is it working?

I usually eat tomatoes at bedtime if I'm hungry, or some fruit or whatever needs the least amount of preparation- because I'm lazy. Today I am eating tesco poppadoms as my bedtime snack, because they are there.
  • Options
    I'm going to have some warm milk with honey :)