Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Do you eat/drink anything before bed?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I do, i always have a glass of milk from the fridge, never anything to eat though (unless ive been on the drink, of which i hear cheesy chips calling me:thumb:). What about you guys?

Comments

• Options
    Lots of water. I used to eat supernoodles but that was when I first gave up smoking at the beginning of summer and I was eating everything!
  • Options
    Usually. Dinner at 7ish leaves for alot of time for me to get hungry before 10/11. I"ll eat whatever I find. Usually just toast because I'm lazy.
  • Options
    Aye, usually have toast or crisps, tea or coke before I head off. Don't go to bed immediately after eating them mind.
  • Options
    I used to eat all kinds of shit before bed, but I'm trying to eat healthily at the moment, so I haven't for a while. :angel:

Although it's fucking tempting right now!!!!
  • Options
    Just to note, there is nothing wrong with eating before bed as long as it's something healthier as your body still burns calories as it sleeps.

Of course, when you're drunk, anything will do nicely ;):D
  • Options
    Erm, I just had a fillet steak and chips. :blush:
  • Options
    I don't usually eat before bed.. or drink anything either apart form water. But I'm now having seeded toast with butter and marmelade and it's all your fault! :grump: :p
  • Options
    Erm, I just had a fillet steak and chips. :blush:

Oh - and steak and chips is good ANYTIME. 24/7 to my mind ;):D

That is one of my favourite meals... In fact, I will have steak for lunch tomorrow (after the gym, of course............................) :lol:

I've just got a glass of milk as I had peanut butter on toast about an hour ago... and have been eating pretty much all day anyway :)
  • Options
    I've just had a kinder bar, a kinder hippo and a packet of chicken crisps. I was tempted to eat my box of chocs but declinded!
    I love healthy food and cook meals from scratch with lots of veg every day but I love lots of treats and I excercise enough and I don't eat saturdays and sundays usually so it balances out.
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    I've just had a kinder bar, a kinder hippo and a packet of chicken crisps. I was tempted to eat my box of chocs but declinded!
    I love healthy food and cook meals from scratch with lots of veg every day but I love lots of treats and I excercise enough and I don't eat saturdays and sundays usually so it balances out.

You don't eat or Sats or Suns?????? :eek2:
  • Options
    nicolalou wrote: »
    You don't eat or Sats or Suns?????? :eek2:

No because 9/10 I'm usually off my face. Start Friday evening. finally sleep early hours of Monday then wake up and feast all day!
  • Options
    No because 9/10 I'm usually off my face. Start Friday evening. finally sleep early hours of Monday then wake up and feast all day!

Tis the way to live! :D
  • Options

I know that feeling very well...
  • Options

Wowowow:crazyeyes I don't know if I'd be able to survive!!
  • Options
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    I know that feeling very well...

Lol Sometimes, even on a bender like that, I get the odd craving for food.
    But it always ends up as a disgusting mushy ball of shit in my mouth that I can't swallow and has to be spat out! :yuck:

I remember buying a Scotch egg after a rave once! Lol, I ended up throwing bits of it at squirrells.
  • Options

:lol: it's called drugs.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    But it always ends up as a disgusting mushy ball of shit in my mouth that I can't swallow and has to be spat out! :yuck:

Yeh sometimes I get really hungry but I just can't bring myself to eat!
  • Options

Yeah - I get that.

I tell you what though, even though it's not exactly food, an ice lolly goes down a treat when you're mashed :yum: No chewing needed!! :D
  • Options

copious + narcotics
    works every time :thumb:

I'd be a right fat bastard without it and all the dancing helps too
  • Options

I tell you what though, even though it's not exactly food, an ice lolly goes down a treat when you're mashed :yum: No chewing needed!! :D

Too fuckin' right!
    They were selling ice lollies in the last rave I went to - amazing!!!!
  • Options
    Too fuckin' right!
    They were selling ice lollies in the last rave I went to - amazing!!!!

Superb idea!!

I just usually go on a supply run to the nearest shop when at an afterparty and surprise people :)
  • Options
    Superb idea!!

I just usually go on a supply run to the nearest shop when at an afterparty and surprise people :)

I know, I've never seen them being sold in a rave before.

It was actually DJ/MC Sharkey who pointed out a women who was selling them, told me to "trust him on this one". Lol How right he was!
  • Options
    They sell ice pops at one of the clubs I go to. I think it's to make up for the lack of air con :rolleyes:
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    :lol: it's called drugs.

Lol, I drink way too much to be allowed anywhere near drugs I'm afraid. After the time I drank two bottles of wine in a hostel while doing lines of coke then left my mate in the middle of Paris whilst shouting "I hope you get fucking raped", I decided to choose wine...
  • Options
    Lol, I drink way too much to be allowed anywhere near drugs I'm afraid. After the time I drank two bottles of wine in a hostel while doing lines of coke then left my mate in the middle of Paris whilst shouting "I hope you get fucking raped", I decided to choose wine...

That sounds more like the wine talking than the coke...
  • Options
    coke's wank though, waste of money and personally does fuck all but sends others into raving loonies
  • Options
    coke's wank though, waste of money and personally does fuck all but sends others into raving loonies

Coke's amazing, but a waste of money and a life destroyer it is also.
  • Options

I completely agree, I used to spend so much money on it and it would ruin my night cos I'd just get talking to some randomer and talk for hours and waste the night away.
    That sounds more like the wine talking than the coke...

I don't normally say things like that when I'm drunk:no:
  • Options
    Coke's amazing, but a waste of money and a life destroyer it is also.

ah see it does nothing to me, there's only been one batch that ever has.
    give me base, pills n ket n a bit of weed anyday....coke gives me a runny nose n a head ache. its bollox
  • Options

Same here - doesn zilch 90% of the time. Just tends to ruin any other buzz you got going on.............

I tend to avoid it unless at the beginning of the night, when it still doesn't do much!