Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How do you imagine 'TheSite.org' forumers in real life?

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Au contraire, my friend, au contraire. I can handle my drink pretty well nowadays. (never again am I going to allow myself to get pissed after drinking two shandy lagers and one full-strength lager.)

You are joking right? haha :)
  • Options
    Au contraire, my friend, au contraire. I can handle my drink pretty well nowadays. (never again am I going to allow myself to get pissed after drinking two shandy lagers and one full-strength lager.)

I wish I could get pissed on that, if I was ever to go to a meet I'd be drunk by the time I got there. :D
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    , if I was ever to go to a meet I'd be drunk by the time I got there. :D

Yeah I'd only ever turn up to a meet if I was smashed, the idea of meeting people off the net wierds me out otherwise!:nervous:
  • Options
    Exactly, same as I don't "love" anyone either.

It's the internet for fuck sake, I'm really a big black woman from Uganda. Hug me! :chin:

Are there any big black ladies from Uganda on here?

If so give me a call on 077.... :naughty:
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Ah, I'll make it up to you. Recent evidence suggests that the Loch Ness Monster is real, the photo is a bit hazy and you have to look hard but you can clearly see a faint image of a monster in the water, the myth is still alive.

nessie.jpg

I have seen Nessie IRL before. He's quite scary. I thought he was going to eat the car up :(
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I have seen Nessie IRL before. He's quite scary. I thought he was going to eat the car up :(
    Nessie is a she, you ignorant fool (:p). But I guess it's hard to tell with serpents.
  • Options
    budda wrote: »
    Ta. I like being a man of mystery, the cape and the monocle add to the effect I think.
    I'd love to join you on a winter's night, by a roaring log fire, smoker's jackets and a basset hound smoking mind bending plants!
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Yerascrote - I think he is a genuinely nice lad, who has a lot of time for his mates. He is often up for a beer, but if he doesn't fancy it he aint ashamed to say he would rather stay in and chill. Actually really intelligent but likes to dim it down so as not too look a geek! :p

Z- - Such a lovely lad with a heart of gold. Always getting into trouble when he hasnt actually done much wrong. He has got himself back on track, and I think he should be really proud of himself.

Icey - Such a funny monkey, makes me giggle on a regular basis. Could be someone I would go down the pub with for one, and end up there til closing just coz I dont want to miss out on the entertainment! Oh and I would finally have a karaoke buddy!

Just Thinking - A good lass, who needs to think more of herself. She has had a hard time, but has come out still smiling, and that is an acheivement in itself.

Manda - Adorable, I know there is nothing else. We would be good mates in IRL. The kind of person that would be there for you, and you would for her.

Rubberskin - I imagine him to be constantly wearing leather and studs whilst cracking the whip with poor leigh trying to runaway! But during the afternoon he will be wearing a pinny over his leathers, and covered in flour! I imagine IRL he is a quiet chap who adores his man, and when he goes out he is late, trying to make an impression, does a bit of dancing and then makes his excuses and leaves - have no idea why, I just have a rather overactive imagination!!

Calvin - Saving the best til last! You are such a fantastic bloke. I can imagine you have loads of mates, and all of them would have a story to tell about you. You will be successful in your career - I put money on it (even if I do sound like I am verging on a gypsy with me crystal ball!). You always make me smile, and you are funny in a non cocky kind of sense.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I reckon you're all a bunch of cunts.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    I reckon you're all a bunch of cunts.
    I reckon you're all cunts. :)

Great minds eh. ;)

Hehe Bunnie you're quite good at this game. :D I reckon you're a sound lass and really loyal to your mates. A bit of a girly girl but knows how to have the craic with the boys at the same time.

Skive-likes to work hard and play hard, enjoys life in the countryside, likes a few beers at the weekend and goes on a drug fuelled bender now and again. Top bloke.
  • Options
    No one has done me :(

*snigger* :p
  • Options
    Lucasinio wrote: »
    *snigger* :p

:lol:

I was going to ask if he REALLY wanted them to...
  • Options
    No one has done me :(

I imagine you to have a particular fondness of 80's shell suits, and a propensity to steal hub caps from cars. ;)
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »
    I imagine you to have a particular fondness of 80's shell suits, and a propensity to steal hub caps from cars. ;)

... and a perm.
  • Options
    no one has met me....so do me!!
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote: »
    there you go matt... sorted mate ;)
  • Options
    icey wrote: »
    there you go matt... sorted mate ;)
    :impissed:
  • Options
    How refreshing to find a woman who doesn't mince her words, who just says clearly what she's thinking. :p
  • Options
    How refreshing to find a woman who doesn't mince her words, who just says clearly what she's thinking. :p

i knew this would get taken the wrong way :p - i don't mince my words though so you're right there
  • Options
    i knew this would get taken the wrong way :p
    Yeah, you said something very similar to me last night as well. :p
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »

a'right, calm down, calm down.
  • Options
    Bunnie wrote: »
    Calvin - Saving the best til last! You are such a fantastic bloke. I can imagine you have loads of mates, and all of them would have a story to tell about you. You will be successful in your career - I put money on it (even if I do sound like I am verging on a gypsy with me crystal ball!). You always make me smile, and you are funny in a non cocky kind of sense.

:heart:
    Spot on* :thumb:

*dont give up there day job though. :D
  • Options
    Yeah, you said something very similar to me last night as well. :p

i was floating on a narrow boat somewhere in shropshire last night with no internet, dream on!
  • Options
    i was floating on a narrow boat somewhere in shropshire last night with no internet, dream on!
    Oh, so it was only a dream. Ah, shit. :(
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    :D I reckon you're a sound lass and really loyal to your mates.

awww thanks! :blush:
    A bit of a girly girl but knows how to have the craic with the boys at the same time.

Bang on!:D Amazing how people can know you through a few words!
  • Options
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    ... and a perm.

:lol: