Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How do you imagine 'TheSite.org' forumers in real life?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I haven't been here that 'long' but...

...an example...your allowed to be wrong by the way

X.Just thinking - She's 'wise' for her age, alas, she doesn't realize it. She's one to put herself down now an then, when really she should see the positives in her and the good things she's actually achieved. She's rather liberal, and takes things as they come. She cares about someones feelings and wants to help if she can. Definitely one'a the girlie's. Attracts alot of male attention. She likes to have a laugh and 'av a mad time of it but knows when to 'work' and then when to 'play'. She's someone people listen to, and although she may not be the center of attention, her opinion counts and doing things without her wouldn't be the same as doing them with her. She knows what to wear and what not, and she always keeps herself clean! She also has an affection for chocolate...

and so on. I'll do a few more tomorrow.

Comments

• Options
    Do me :angel:

I didn't realise you were gay.

and I think someone has a crush :heart:
  • Options
    Oooh do one for me too pleeeeaaaaase!
  • Options
    And me :p
  • Options
    Last night I dreamed that Jim V was king of some castle and had a dog for company if that counts.

Im worried about my mind :(
  • Options
    Renzo wrote: »
    Last night I dreamed that Jim V was king of some castle and had a dog for company if that counts.

Im worried about my mind :(

"Must be the reason why Jim's king of my castle..."
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    I'm sexy.

so therefore you shall all see me as such ;D
  • Options
    Haha, aw. I actually think Just Thinking's brill. She gets herself into a few things she shouldn't occasionally [i.e few scraps and the wrong lad :razz:] but she's got a good head on her shoulders.

She's more grounded than she gives herself credit for.
  • Options
    yeah you can of course do one yourself for whoever you want!?
  • Options
    Lipsy - It's hard to do you, i mean, let's be 'REAL' I've been talking to you for months now ;) anyway...

She's a top girl who has alot of friends, male and female. She gets along with anyone and makes a lasting impression on those first impressions with anyone you've just met. She's level headed, and knows where she's going in life! She loves sleeping, and likes the occasional lie in with the tele! She thinks eating healthy is important and likes keeping herself relatively fit. She loves a fella's touch and likes to be woo-ed over i.e. completely blown off her feet. She's trustworthy, and people confide in her. She's gentle and takes a caring approach to someones problems, but naturally has a side that needs sam lavin attention!!! She parties hard, and is usually the last girl standing. Loves a new experience and challenge! She doesn't like second best and always gets what she wants!
  • Options
    I totally blushed :blush:
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    Haha, aw. I actually think Just Thinking's brill. She gets herself into a few things she shouldn't occasionally [i.e few scraps and the wrong lad :razz:] but she's got a good head on her shoulders.

She's more grounded than she gives herself credit for.

Aaw thankyou ! I feel very smiley after reading yours and macdans thingys !

1983 - I reckon you come across as someone with a really good sense of humour who is always up for a laugh and the sort of person your mates come to if they need cheering up or a good night !
  • Options
    MancDan wrote: »
    I haven't been here that 'long' but...

...an example...your allowed to be wrong by the way

X.Just thinking - She's 'wise' for her age, alas, she doesn't realize it. She's one to put herself down now an then, when really she should see the positives in her and the good things she's actually achieved. She's rather liberal, and takes things as they come. She cares about someones feelings and wants to help if she can. Definitely one'a the girlie's. Attracts alot of male attention. She likes to have a laugh and 'av a mad time of it but knows when to 'work' and then when to 'play'. She's someone people listen to, and although she may not be the center of attention, her opinion counts and doing things without her wouldn't be the same as doing them with her. She knows what to wear and what not, and she always keeps herself clean! She also has an affection for chocolate...

and so on. I'll do a few more tomorrow.

Aww thankyou very much .. I'd like to think that thats very true lol

MancDan - I think you seem quite laid back but also a laugh probably got quite a few mates, male and female. Probably get quite a lot of female attention as well as male because your the sort of person that people like to be friends with. Reckon your up for a good time but know your limits but thats come more with age.

.. I'll add more later :)
  • Options
    I think MancDan is very much one of the lads, is always up for a laugh and pretty easy goin so gets on well with people. He likes to get spangled and live the student life, sometimes to the detriment of his studies but he's an intelligent guy so he can do the work when he needs to. I reckon he gets girlies after him coz he's pretty fit :p but he's not the cocky sort, maybe even a bit shy..
  • Options
    p.s. is anyone else joining in? :razz:
  • Options
    I reckon you're all cunts. :)
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »

:D

Yerascrote is an Irish scrot licker from Ireland who likes to lick people's scrotums.

I'm good at this, no?
  • Options

In real life I think Yerascrote is actually quite shy.. I imagine him to have 2 or 3 friends, including his mum who he likes to cuddle up to on the sofa. He's actually really sensitive and hates it when people swear. He's a romantic at heart and likes to listen to love songs but sometiems they make him cry.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Yerascrote is an Irish scrot licker from Ireland who likes to lick people's scrotums.

I'm good at this, no?

Hey, who told you my darkest deep secret? :thumb:
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    In real life I think Yerascrote is actually quite shy.. I imagine him to have 2 or 3 friends, including his mum who he likes to cuddle up to on the sofa. He's actually really sensitive and hates it when people swear. He's a romantic at heart and likes to listen to love songs but sometiems they make him cry.

:lol: You sure you're talking about the correct person?!
  • Options
    Hey, who told you my darkest deep secret? :thumb:

;) I have contacts in many places...including scrotums.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    :D

I'm good at this, no?

:lol:

You can play it that way. I got the idea from another forum, the people are slightly older on there as it concerned my job a while back, but, it always ends up into "I think so and so sucks cock for a living" Oh everyone might start getting lovey dovey and saying "awww thank you alot" an all. :thumb:
  • Options
    Aaw thankyou ! I feel very smiley after reading yours and macdans thingys !

1983 - I reckon you come across as someone with a really good sense of humour who is always up for a laugh and the sort of person your mates come to if they need cheering up or a good night !

I know I'm good arent I>? :yes:
  • Options
    ^^^^

Possibly best if I don't comment :p
  • Options
    I've met about 75% of the people I want to off here and they where all lovely bar one or two.
  • Options
    I imagine that you're all actually smurfs :yes:
  • Options

Nah, Im a mole.

Oh, as for real life siters? probably the same IRL as they are on here, maybe better or worse.
  • Options
    Even me?
  • Options
    Nah, Im a mole.

You are a smurf with a shovel.
    Franki wrote: »
    Even me?

You would be a smurfette.
  • Options