Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

a rant about a 'friend'

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    all I can say is....damn.....

Its good and all that you got your feelings out but (honest question) aren't you worried shes gonna use it against you? you know she is pretty 2 faced....
  • Options
    wow thanks for reading that lot :) well she replied to me via text and reworded what she did in a weird attempt to make it sound not so bad?? weird..then i replied and said 'yawn. bye now'..then her boyfriend texted in her defence saying that some other person in the class had told everyone i was in a psychiatric unit which is a load of crap really because she was the only person who knew i was in a psychiatric unit...not anyone else..i just didnt reply..so contact is cut off from now..but i felt i had to do that in a way just to stand up for myself for once in my life.
  • Options
    no prob.

My metaphorical hats off to you for getting it all out and not letting her take you for a mug but take into account what she might do with the letter. (which may be nothing but just saying)
  • Options
    it's funny that you're saying that because her bf has just texted me again in her defence (i didnt reply to the last one)..it's quite obvious georgina has asked him to. anywho i said 'Okay. Firstly she was the only person I told at college that I was in a psychiatric unit so the gill thing goes completely out the window. Please stop contacting me because I am so over this and quite frankly bored of lame excuses. I dont expect or want a reply. Bye'.

Umm I'm really sorry if people are reading this and bored of this scenario by now. This is just a safe place for me to let it all out.
  • Options
    Good for you. Letting rip like that is needed sometimes. Whatever she says/does from now just ignore her.
  • Options
    its over. ignore the pair of them.
  • Options
    Good for you. Letting rip like that is needed sometimes. Whatever she says/does from now just ignore her.

:)

Ignoring any form of contact from now on cuz I've made it pretty clear that I dont want to hear from either of them. Was joking with my friends about the 'jelly bean' thing. She'll probably wail about it being a threat and I did toy with the idea of sello-taping a jellybean to the letter but instead I just drew a smiley face at the end where I signed my name..Which must have pissed her off something chronic.

No Gill is a woman in my class. She's really nice but there is no way she could have known I was at a clinic because the only person who knew was George and my tutor.
  • Options
    oops pardon
  • Options
    glad you got it off your chest. I bet that was cathartic!!!
    I think you did the right thing :)
  • Options
    glad you got it off your chest. I bet that was cathartic!!!
    I think you did the right thing :)

thankyou :)
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Yeah, writing it down was a good thing to do, and I think so was giving it. Even when you never want any contact with somebody again, it's a good idea to be confident that you've left no doubt as to why. :)
  • Options
    Yeah, writing it down was a good thing to do, and I think so was giving it. Even when you never want any contact with somebody again, it's a good idea to be confident that you've left no doubt as to why. :)
    :yes:
  • Options
    I agree with the rest. It must feel so good to get it all down and let her know how you really feel. What a weight off. And as Indrid says, to leave no doubts as to why you want nothing to do with her. It'll be good without people like that in your life, its too bad you had to find out so difficulty the way she really was
  • Options
    Thankyou tons. I was expecting 'ohh noo you shouldnt have done that' for some reason. My psychiatrist suggested me writing a letter to Chris and maybe even posting it but I really can't bring myself to do that. But with this George situation it felt right. There's no way she can get me bollocked by the police is there? This is just my paranoia coming out.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I wouldn't think so, there doesn't seem to be anything to indicate a crime. I only said that in case you'd decide to follow my extreme suggestion of stealing the things back. :blush:
    EDIT: Sorry, I assumed wrong. Still, no way.
  • Options
    Go Rachie! I think, fair play to you. Took some guts to write it, now you'll have to exercise those guts again to not get drawn into an arguement with her trying to weasel her way out of it. I doubt that'll be hard though, because you know now not to trust her word. No point in hating someone if they don't know about it.
  • Options
    Well apparently her boyfriend is texting me without her knowledge after I said not to contact me again. I'm definitely not replying. It's obviously really got to her otherwise her 'boyfriend' (her) would not be persisting and without sounding very evil that was my motive. Mission accomplished and all that jazz =)
  • Options
    I bet its real satisfying seeing her squirm like that ;) (not to sound too mean of course ;)) You've got my props, girl.