Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sex on drugs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:chin:

Ive never had it, infact i havent done an illegal drug since april 6 2006....

Quite proud of that cos i was right of the rails at one point...

However i am wondering what it would be like? Because i remember coke shrinking my penis and pills making it hard to get wood so....

Proberly would be shit haha

Whos done it

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I always found ecstasy to be a great drug for sex but not everybody shares that experience.
    GHB is also pretty good.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    I always found ecstasy to be a great drug for sex but not everybody shares that experience.
    GHB is also pretty good.

A blow jobs ace on E! I've found sex stoned is pretty good an all.
  • Options
    I've never had sex on Ecstasy, Cocaine or Speed and I don't see how I could because like you said, they either shrink your penis or make it difficult to get hard.
    I suppose having sex while on E could be good if you'd only done 1 or 2 pills because you could probably still get hard and you'd lost longer and have alot of 'love' for your partner.
    Sex whilst stoned is rubbish and a bit of a mish. Sex whilst drunk is amazing, I always get really horny when pissed.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I always get really horny when pissed.

Same here
  • Options
    Nah, I can't be arsed when I'm fleeing on all sorts. If you get me legless on a pint of cider, I'll happily take the clap from you. Twice.
  • Options
    I'm horny in the club, but as soon as I leave and the music drops, I have NO interest in sex at all when on gear.

Booze though... Mmmmmmmmmmm - Horn-Dog!
  • Options
    I get real horny on pills and when it's up it aint going down. It takes an almighty effor to cum though. Hours.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I vary. If I'm actually fucking off the head on pills then I will be lovey dovey but not in the horny way just generally in love with every thing and every one and I'll probably still oblige to getting with people but i can really take it or leave it.

When I'm drunk I get horny.
  • Options
    Sex after a few fat lines of sniff is wicked.

Can't really be arsed after a pill session, one or two tho perhaps.
  • Options
    Hmm the more i think about it. I love Sex. I love Drugs. but i also love Marmite and i love strawberry icecream but I wouldnt neccessarily put them both together.
  • Options
    Hmm the more i think about it. I love Sex. I love Drugs. but i also love Marmite and i love strawberry icecream but I wouldnt neccessarily put them both together.

Yeah exactly, to me they are two different buzzes.
    If I'm really horny then I couldn't give a fuck about drugs...I just want sex.
    If I'm buzzing off class A's then all I can think about is how great the buzz is and how I wanna get more wankered and stay like this for ages... sex doesn't really interest me, neither does my love of food.
  • Options
    Yeah exactly, to me they are two different buzzes.
    If I'm really horny then I couldn't give a fuck about drugs...I just want sex.
    If I'm buzzing off class A's then all I can think about is how great the buzz is and how I wanna get more wankered and stay like this for ages... sex doesn't really interest me, neither does my love of food.

Yeah I know what you mean.

I dont like it when lads are allover me when Im off my face on drugs because I really cant be bothered with it I just want to enjoy the buzz
  • Options
    Although sometimes when I'm pilled up at a rave, I look at some of the hardcore girls and think "christ they're hot." However, I just want to talk to them loads, hug them and maybe kiss them instead of actually have sex. It's wierd.
  • Options
    Although sometimes when I'm pilled up at a rave, I look at some of the hardcore girls and think "christ they're hot." However, I just want to talk to them loads, hug them and maybe kiss them instead of actually have sex. It's wierd.

whereas if you were drunk your thoughts would be more like "christ i'd like to bang the grannies out of her" or whatever boys say lol
  • Options
    whereas if you were drunk your thoughts would be more like "christ i'd like to bang the grannies out of her" or whatever boys say lol

Lol Pretty much! :thumb:
  • Options
  • Options
    -kenny- wrote: »
    Good ole alcohol is good for sexytime although not good for going out and bringing home the best thing since slice bread and then waking up next to the ugliest cunt that ever graced the earth :lol:

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    I get real horny on pills and when it's up it aint going down. It takes an almighty effor to cum though. Hours.

I'm with you on this one !

Exactly the same for me, I fucking love sex when I'm on drugs, especially pills though - I can't believe some people don't like it and/or haven't tried it.

At one point, I thought I'd ruined normal sex for myself by doing it mind you, still wonder sometimes.. lol :confused:
  • Options
    At one point, I thought I'd ruined normal sex for myself by doing it mind you, still wonder sometimes.. lol :confused:

I know exactly what you mean.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    sex on drugs is great .. can be difficult on e's but it only seems that you end up with any problems if you actually think about it

drunk is fun, so is coke (snorting off someones tits anyone?? :naughty: ) ... but ive found that stoned is the best.. i dont understand how people can't like it! your senses are heightened and blah blah.. its great :D
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    sex on drugs is great .. can be difficult on e's but it only seems that you end up with any problems if you actually think about it

drunk is fun, so is coke (snorting off someones tits anyone?? :naughty: ) ... but ive found that stoned is the best.. i dont understand how people can't like it! your senses are heightened and blah blah.. its great :D

Sex on pills. I give up after 10 minutes, its not worth the effort, you just know its not going to finish anytime soon. You just cant get it out, it can be pretty frustrating. I completely agree with sex stonned though, letting loose your load is quite something :shocking:
  • Options
    Box wrote: »
    ...stonned....

we've got another budda :D
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    we've got another budda :D

haha, everytime i see stonned i read it as stawned
  • Options
    sex whilst stone is very very good...has been a very long time since i've done that tho
  • Options
    sex whilst stone is very very good...has been a very long time since i've done that tho

Again, for me, it's rubbish. I just feel lethargic and soooooooooo not into it.
  • Options
    it takes an almighty effor to cum though. Hours.

Sort of like involuntary tantra then?
  • Options
    J wrote: »
    What would your mothers say :p

haha what WOULD either of my parents say if they read my posts !
  • Options
    I'd love to hear from someone who's got experience of sex on hallucenogenics.

AAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!! Its trying to eat me!
  • Options
    I'd love to hear from someone who's got experience of sex on hallucenogenics.

AAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!! Its trying to eat me!

ive done it on DOB, acid and mushies

mushies i wasnt overly fussed but the acid was amazing, the DOB was immense.. cant even find the words to start to describe :shocking:
  • Options
    I'm done it on the wind-down from a acid trip. You know at that stage where you feel kind of poisoned and everything in your vision is swirling around and bulging? It was a bit fucked up. Neither pleasant nor unpleasant, just weird.