Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Woman + woman = baby?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Blagsta wrote: »
    You're a fucking loon too.

And that's coming from someone who believes in the dissolution of all government and creation of a universal fraternity of peace and love for all humanity?

:lol:
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote: »
    And that's coming from someone who believes in the dissolution of all government and creation of a universal fraternity of peace and love for all humanity?

:lol:

Nice straw man there. Pat yourself on the back.
  • Options
    xsazx wrote: »
    yes, but that's my opinion, I'm not in charge of running such proceedures so I have no say what so ever as to the final verdict.

my points being:

Yes, a point about designer babies and a point about possible deformities (both good points) and lots of guff about "nature" and "god".
  • Options
    You're really making out like laying a road or building a town can't be differentiated from altering the fundamental basics of our biology?

It's not though, it's applying a process that happens naturally to a cell, just outside of the body and from a woman's body. Though there is no fundamental difference between the stem cells (or sperm cells) of a man or woman, just like there's no fundamental difference between the heart of a man or the heart of a woman.

If you take some stem cells and put them in a petri dish and apply a different chemical to it, it produces skin cells. This is already used for skin grafts IIRC.

I doubt this process will occur because it will produce only female offspring, but it's not fundamentally altering / doing something bizarre at all really. I mean, someone has been doing research on breeding pigs as organ farms, which is a bit iffy. Because they can be bred so their body parts don't react so much with human things.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote: »
    Nice straw man there. Pat yourself on the back.

Thanks.

Hardly a strawman though, since that is the end goal of your ideology and you have stated it.
  • Options
    Thanks.

Hardly a strawman though, since that is the end goal of your ideology and you have stated it.

Yes dear. :rolleyes: