Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Why dont they just leave?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    paid for with heroin and cannabis exports.

It is only within your hypocrisy that you would complain: go light up another doobie, and maintain your drug fueled delusional state. :lol:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Globe
    It is only within your hypocrisy that you would complain: go light up another doobie, and maintain your drug fueled delusional state. :lol:
    hey you got parole globe.
    i'm not complaining. they are the hypocrits. i am not delusional because i smoke cannabis. if you think the stuff makes you delusional you'll be mortified to learn that cops, barristers, politicians, doctors, surgeons etc etc etc are smoking the stuff and have been for a long long time mate.
    another thing ...paki black or gold seal cannabis have not been seen in the uk or america since the soviets pulled out of afghanistan ...stripping the country of it's weed and half of pakistans. thats over twenty years ago. now that pakistan has been forced onto 'our' side europe is filling up with this long forgotten gem of resin. funny that aye!