Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

should i do her?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by DJP

Secondly, he's using her for sex only. What kind of guy does that, and moreover, what kind of guy wants to sleep with a girl who's so desperate and immoral that she'll sleep with an ex while dating? Is she worth it?

Hmmm, Most men will sleep with anything. As nasty as it sounds its true, But I'm sure it doesn't happen here in the black & white world of the site, But go down any pub and you will hear all about this sort of stuff.

Lots & Lots of blokes use girls for sex. Girls are starting to use guys for sex. Both screwing each other over to get what they want!

It's always happened and it wont change.
    In my opinion it is the responsibility of the person in a relationshp to remain faithful, it's not the other persons problem.

Agrees
    Pah, you're no use to me

Sorry, I did try.:o
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Harmless

Hmmm, Most men will sleep with anything. As nasty as it sounds its true, But I'm sure it doesn't happen here in the black & white world of the site, But go down any pub and you will hear all about this sort of stuff.

Exactly, as the saying goes, most people can resist anything but temptation.

I think i'm gonna have to agree to disagree, no matter what i say most of you will think that i'm a heartless bastard with all the morales of a spider with a fly in its web. Probably best to do what they say anyways sharkyboy, i don't have a spectacular history when it comes to getting on with girls that i sleep with and thinking about it most of my advise is probably pretty worthless :( .

Whatever you do, have a great time travelling, its a great laugh (and make sure you go skydiving!!! :) )