Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

should i do her?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I still go out for the occasional drink with my sort of ex-gf. We were never seeing eachother really, just shagging and I told her I wasn't interested in a relationship because Im travelling this year and I don't want to be tied down. So she has a new boyfriend who, unlike me, was interested in a relationship and they saw eachother everyday and everything was good until he went away for a few months. Now she says that she can't remember why she liked him and has started cheating on him and wanted my advice. That night, we got playing truth or dare and we talked about fantasies etc and she asked me back to her flat but I didn't coz I had work and I didn't want to feel guilty for shagging her and complicating things. I can take it or leave it really but thing is, my mates rekkon I should just phone her and tell her that I've changed my mind and that I think we should have sex at least one last time before i go. Really, if shes already cheating on him and she knows that i'm off travelling then I've done nothing wrong. Right? If she isn't getting it off me, she'd be getting it off someone else and why should I deny myself this pleasure? She knows what shes getting in to and she knows what I'm like. Thoughts??

Comments

• Options
    Re: should i do her?
    Originally posted by SharkyBoy
    Now she says that she can't remember why she liked him and has started cheating on him and wanted my advice.

Why don't you advise her to finish with him then? If he's away and she doesn't like him anymore what's the point in being with him just to cheat on him?
    I can take it or leave it really

Leave it then. Do you really just wanna help her cheat on her boyfriend? Just wait and get other shags whilst you're travelling! ;)
  • Options
    go for it, to be honest with you she is already shagging round and your not the one in the relationship. Your doing nothing wrong.

have it my son
  • Options
    Got to agree with Jon
    she's already doing it so why not have one last go
  • Options
    men :rolleyes: ;)
  • Options
    Yea, I think i'll give her a go. Its perfectly justifiable. If she wants it, I may as well be the supplier. Nice blokes get nothing. :naughty:
  • Options
    Yep I agree, stick it to her!:p

Go for it
  • Options
    yeah, yeah, wkd man, why don't you go get some...

MORALS AND PRINCIPLES.

Jesus Christ you lot! This is *wrong* quite clearly. Doesn't matter the circumstances, she's dating someone else. Can you not think with the heads on your shoulders as opposed to those which usually occupy your blood flow?

Men, Faith? No. Little boys.
  • Options
    Originally posted by DJP
    Can you not think with the heads on your shoulders as opposed to those which usually occupy your blood flow?

uh, no sorry ;)

hell he asked for an opinion and we gave it
  • Options
    Hiya! i would say that you have got nothing to lose so you migt aswell get your pleasure!after all your not doing nothing rong!also i think you should tell the girl who ur "c-ing" to finish with the boy insted of just cheating on him!Hope this helps you out!have fun travelling to!

luv from
    *sxy bunny grl*xxx
  • Options
    The fact that u have to ask people whether you should "do her" or not must tell you that you are doubting what you are going to do, like you need people to justify your actions/back u up?
    Didnt mean to sound judgemental, sorry!
  • Options
    This girls got a bf! She is UNAVAILABLE, get it? OK, so she's shagging other boys, but that's her problem, well theirs really I guess cuz when her bf finds out I wouldn't fancy being in the shoes of those boys. So these other lads are gits enough to shag someone else's gf, but that doesn't mean you have to be as bad.
    If she wants your advice, just tell her to do the decent thing and finish with her bf before shagging other people. Then, when she's single again, that's your time to get in there.
    I mean just turn it round. Imagine you were that boy whose gf is shagging countless other guys behind his back. How would you like it? Just respect this guy's feelings and get his gf to split with him before you move in.
  • Options
    I agree with DJP about morals an the like.

Shes with someone else, he obviously cares about her if he wants a relationship doesnt he? How would you feel if you had a girlfriend and you found out she was sleeping with anyone and everyone? Doubt you'd be happy either.

Couldnt you advise her to break up with her bloke instead of jumping into bed with her? Shes not happy is she. Sleep with her and your just gonna get caught up in her mess.
  • Options
    I have read countless topics over the past few months of girls that are sleeping with married men, but they don't think they are doing anything wrong - It's the bastard they are sleeping with that is in the wrong, the girls are just having some fun.

Using that female line of advice I say FUCK HER GOOD.
  • Options
    Some of you lot in this forum are so fucking stupid. Jesus christ.
  • Options
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    Some of you lot in this forum are so fucking stupid. Jesus christ.

You should at least point out who you're talking about so they can fight the claim..
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum

You should at least point out who you're talking about so they can fight the claim..

Not you if that makes you feel any better. I can't even be bothered anymore. These people will float in with their problems that are so easily solved if only they'd use their brains.

And now I wait for someone to bitch at me. Not like I care and I bet you I've heard and been treated worse. God knows how some of you would cope if something really shitty happened to you. Sometimes I think you are all so lucky.
  • Options

Not you if that makes you feel any better. I can't even be bothered anymore. These people will float in with their problems that are so easily solved if only they'd use their brains.

And now I wait for someone to bitch at me. Not like I care and I bet you I've heard and been treated worse. God knows how some of you would cope if something really shitty happened to you. Sometimes I think you are all so lucky.

This might not help much but...

*hug*

I'm only a PM away :)
  • Options
    Just Do It!:p

If you stop and wait you miss the chance to score!;)
  • Options

I agree with you completely.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Just Do It!:p

If you stop and wait you miss the chance to score!;)

*slaps ya and screams* How would you feel if the girl he was talking about was your girlfriend (which it isnt thank god)?

Some of you people need to think past the sex bit and look at the bigger picture.
  • Options
    Well said Sir Cum Well said

you may have a drink on me
  • Options
    Originally posted by *~Kitty~*

*slaps ya and screams* How would you feel if the girl he was talking about was your girlfriend (which it isnt thank god)?

Some of you people need to think past the sex bit and look at the bigger picture.

I haven’t actually read the thread, I just saw few male comments and wanted to egg him on. :o (I've read it now tho)

But I’m betting the bigger picture is she a bit of a slut and will cheat on her bf anyway. Whether its with him or not.

If someone going to gain something why shouldn’t it be our friend SharkyBoy.

I stand by what I said.
  • Options

But I’m betting the bigger picture is she a bit of a slut and will cheat on her bf anyway. Whether its with him or not.

If someone going to gain something why shouldn’t it be our friend SharkyBoy.

I stand by what I said.

Yes but cant you see that it is a wrong thing to do? You shouldnt mess with people in relationships whether its just for sex or not.

She might be a slut who knows maybe she sees sex as something to make her happier i dunno. I just think its wrong for someone to use someone like that.
  • Options
    God knows how some of you would cope if something really shitty happened to you. Sometimes I think you are all so lucky.

I know you probably didn't mean it that way but that sounds very patronising. No offense, and I don't know if i was one of the ones you were talking about originally, but you have no idea what i, or anyone else, has been through so please don't make that kind of comment.
  • Options
    wow, sorry that post above was mine, have no idea how i got logged in as felixthecat but i feel honoured ;)
  • Options
    Ok, Disclaimer! (I’m in lad mode, and what I say now, I may not mean in 1 hour’s time)

I can see its wrong, but I’m not always looking at it in black and white, right and wrong. I’m trying to give advice that will best serve sharkyboy, Not to debate what’s right and wrong for me.

Now if him shagging this bird best suits him so I’m going to openly encourage him to do so.

If Sharkyboy just wants a shag and won’t get attached to this girl then he should. If he feels he might start to fall for her then he shouldn’t have sex with her.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *~Kitty~*

I agree totally! If this had been a "my girlf has been sleeping with other blokes" thread I'm sure the general opinion would have been very different. But cos your the "other bloke" it's a different story and your suddenly 'cool'. It kinda makes me think of the other thread about girls being labelled as easy for shagging around....just feel lucky your a bloke.....:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jon_UK

I know you probably didn't mean it that way but that sounds very patronising. No offense, and I don't know if i was one of the ones you were talking about originally, but you have no idea what i, or anyone else, has been through so please don't make that kind of comment.

I probably wasn't talking about you but the people who post threads where their problem is nothing. All they need to do is think a bit from all angles and it's solved. Simple as. I guess everone's different. Lazy, whatever.

I'll say what I like. You know nothing about me either and I'm having a really bad day. So just ignore me, k?

Sorry if it sounded patronising though.
  • Options
    If this had been a "my girlf has been sleeping with other blokes" thread I'm sure the general opinion would have been very different.

I’m offering my help and advice to Sharkyboy, if he had posted a thread about he thinks his gf is cheating on him etc etc. I would look at the details, (I would have!) and then advised him on what I thought was best. (Maybe my emotions would have got the better of me!)

But as I see it now! I think Sharkyboy should sleep with this girl if he can get away with it safely and not get attached to her!
    But cos your the "other bloke" it's a different story and your suddenly 'cool'.

Lol, Oh yes, He's way cool for doing this!:rolleyes: .....People are only seeing this...er.... Problem in black & white terms. The world doesn't always work like this, and what seem the right thing to do on here, may mean you lose out in the real world!!
    It kinda makes me think of the other thread about girls being labelled as easy for shagging around.

Different gender, different story. But They are easy;);) , The girl who Sharky may shag is easy and slutty in my mind (Sorry sharky, I know she your Ex!) But that doesn't mean he shouldn't do it.
  • Options
    I haven’t actually read the thread, I just saw few male comments and wanted to egg him on. :o (I've read it now tho)

Typical :rolleyes:
    But I’m betting the bigger picture is she a bit of a slut and will cheat on her bf anyway. Whether its with him or not. If someone going to gain something why shouldn’t it be our friend SharkyBoy.

It's called "morals". In addition to that high minded principle which seems to escape so many of the posters here, there's a practical thing too. She's going to cheat anyway. Do you really want to associate with someone like that?
    I stand by what I said.

Quelle surprise! :rolleyes: