Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

should i do her?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Different gender, different story. But They are easy;);) , The girl who Sharky may shag is easy and slutty in my mind (Sorry sharky, I know she your Ex!) But that doesn't mean he shouldn't do it.

Surely he's just as bad though! This is what I meant...when it's a girl she's easy, when the bloke is doing exactly the same thing he's not! :confused:

And I agree totally with DJP, it all comes down to whether you have any morals or not. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith

Surely he's just as bad though! This is what I meant...when it's a girl she's easy, when the bloke is doing exactly the same thing he's not! :confused:

And I agree totally with DJP, it all comes down to whether you have any morals or not. :rolleyes:

So do I not have morals then in your eyes?

its not the same because she has a bf!
  • Options

So do I not have morals then in your eyes?

if you'd gladly sleep with a girl who's shagging away behind her poor boyfriends back then no. :p

its not the same because she has a bf!

Yeah but he's still shagging about isn't he? If a girl came on here and said she was shagging her ex who was in a relationship I'm sure people would think she was a slag.
  • Options

if you'd gladly sleep with a girl who's shagging away behind her poor boyfriends back then no. :p

I have!:o

I didn’t do it gladly tho, more drunkenly!

Yeah but he's still shagging about isn't he? If a girl came on here and said she was shagging her ex who was in a relationship I'm sure people would think she was a slag.

Different gender, different story.

I can’t try and see it as equal because it’s not. (That just the way I see it)
  • Options
    Different gender, different story.
    :yeees:

men like you don't deserve to get shagged in the first place. :rolleyes:
  • Options

:yeees:

What have I done to deserve that remark?

Well your probably right tho, But I am a nice person realllly I am! :)
  • Options

Ouch. I think I would extend that to go as far as saying that I wouldn't consider it "manly". But meh.
  • Options
    Originally posted by DJP

Ouch. I think I would extend that to go as far as saying that I wouldn't consider it "manly". But meh.

Well that’s just you isn’t it!:p

And what would you consider manly then DJP eh?
  • Options
    Well that’s just you isn’t it!:p

And what would you consider manly then DJP eh?

It is indeed just me. But I would perhaps rephrase what I said to concern "gentlemanly", which invokes morals, principles and some degree of self control and discipline. You do what you know to be right, not what the imbalance of chemicals suggests. You do what fits with how you would like others to treat you, and how you would like to be seen; rather than acting on an impulsive desire to go "get some". But then, I'm odd and old-fashioned.
  • Options
    Oh go alex keep digging that hole of yours :p

*throws ya a hole digging instrument*

*changes her mind and hits you over the head with it*

You are nice babe but you dont half have some funny ideas :no: Sexist ones as well i might add!

Its as simple as if she was single go for it, she isnt so leave off. It isnt the right thing to do and well people who just do that are stupid, why mess around like that just for a shag?
  • Options
    Originally posted by *~Kitty~*

Its as simple as if she was single go for it, she isnt so leave off. It isnt the right thing to do and well people who just do that are stupid, why mess around like that just for a shag?

Lol, Look on here everything maybe in black & white, good and bad. Yin & Yang, But in the real world life doesn't work like that. If it did the world would be a better place, but it doesn't!

I think he should do it! I've said why I think he should already.
    You are nice babe but you dont half have some funny ideas :no: Sexist ones as well i might add!

and Your point being?;) :p
  • Options
    Look on here everything maybe in black & white, good and bad. Yin & Yang, But in the real world life doesn't work like that. If it did the world would be a better place, but it doesn't!

I think he should do it! I've said why I think he should already.

That's a lame excuse for not having enough guts not to think with your dick, really, isn't it? "oh, the world's not like that...."

That's rubbish. If *you* don't think it's right, then you damn well don't do it. Doesn't matter what the state of society is.
  • Options
    Originally posted by DJP

That's a lame excuse for not having enough guts not to think with your dick, really, isn't it? "oh, the world's not like that...."

That's rubbish. If *you* don't think it's right, then you damn well don't do it. Doesn't matter what the state of society is.

Yes well as I've said I'm not thinking about right and wrong. Just what's best for SharkyBoy.

I can't add any more then what I've already said. I think he should, you think he shouldn't

You(Well everyone one else) is thinking with right & wrong terms, morals etc. That's all fine but I'm thinking about Sharkboy. His action could end a relationship, but if she going to cheat why should he deny himself the chance to gain?

Now I'm not thinking about anyone else apart from Mr SharkyBoy, Seem silly to have knowledge that she wants to have sex with him and him not use it. Like not Cashing in your winning lottery ticket!

Ideally it be better if he found another girl to have sex with but life never simple, people are weak minded (Or maybe it's just me)
  • Options
    I have to agree that if she is sleeping around, you might aswell get a piece of the action. I mean, shes only gonna be ridin some other boy, so it might aswell be you. HOWEVER! (you knew there was going to be one), is all you want a shag from her? What if she decides she wants more than that? How could you cope with that? True, you'll be off "travelling", more like exploring the wonders of the bush, but hey. Do you want this chick saying she wants a commitment? Do the right thing, there are plenty more fish in the sea, so those no use trying it on with the sharks ;)
  • Options

Now I'm not thinking about anyone else apart from Mr SharkyBoy, Seem silly to have knowledge that she wants to have sex with him and him not use it. Like not Cashing in your winning lottery ticket!

Ok, I'm going to change this about a bit but what about if a girl has just been dumped by a guy she was totally in love with and she offers to have sex with her ex despite the fact he can see she's a mess. Would you 'use the knowledge that she wants to have sex with you' and 'cash in your winning lottery ticket'? Ugh, that sounds so cheesy.

What happens if her boyfriend finds out she had sex with SharkyBoy or whatever his name is? Will this really be in SharkyBoy's best interests if her boyfriend finds out about him?
  • Options
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing

What happens if her boyfriend finds out she had sex with SharkyBoy or whatever his name is? Will this really be in SharkyBoy's best interests if her boyfriend finds out about him?

But as I see it now! I think Sharkyboy should sleep with this girl if he can get away with it safely and not get attached to her!

Posted by me, If he can have sex with her without trouble then he should!

If there's a risk involved then maybe he should size it up, and see if it's worth the risk. Having sex isn't worth getting your head kick in for.
    Ok, I'm going to change this about a bit but what about if a girl has just been dumped by a guy she was totally in love with and she offers to have sex with her ex despite the fact he can see she's a mess. Would you 'use the knowledge that she wants to have sex with you' and 'cash in your winning lottery ticket'? Ugh, that sounds so cheesy.

That is so not the same tho, It's like sleeping with a girl who is too drunk and pasted out, something which is really wrong!!

I personally wouldn't take advantage of a girl in that position non would I advise Sharkyboy to do the same. But something like that would stir my emotion and then right or wrong would come into it for me.:o :o

This girl who Sharkyboy could shag is well and fine (To my knowledge!)
  • Options
    Posted by me, If he can have sex with her without trouble then he should!

Why should he? Because he can? What about the boyfriend? Ugh. I hate people that cheat on others. I was cheated on. If my boyfriend's ex was on some message board questioning whether she should have sex with my boyfriend or whatever and you were all saying 'Yeah, go for it' I'd feel sick. Wpuld you feel at all guilty if you had advised her to have sex with my boyfriend and then found out I was his girlfriend or something? No, because if they can get sex without trouble then they should. who cares about the other person involved. Stupid them.
    But something like that would stir my emotion and then right or wrong would come into it for me.:o :o

But this is down to right and wrong too. Commit a wrong against her boyfriend. There is no right to it. Hurt/make a fool out of her boyfriend all because he wants to get some.
    This girl who Sharkyboy could shag is well and fine (To my knowledge!)

But how are you or anyone else to know? I'm not trying to get onto something about her mental and emotional state right now but I just think this is fucked. She can at least dump the guy before she fucks someone else and SharkyBoy can at least do the decent thing by saying this to her.
  • Options
    Okay. I would, on a normal day maybe fight with this but I've got food waiting for me and I really don't wish to fall out with anyone over this. (Not that I would!)

*Holds up white flag!*

I give up/in

Goes and gets another Stella!:)
  • Options
    Okay. I would, on a normal day maybe fight with this but I've got food waiting for me and I really don't wish to fall out with anyone over this. (Not that I would!)

*Holds up white flag!*

I give up/in[/I]

Damn you! :) I'm going to take that as you have no decent arguments for me and I have proven my point. :D:p

I wouldn't fall out with you over this, silly. :) Although that whole sexist stuff...*slaps you* :p
  • Options

Damn you! :) I'm going to take that as you have no decent arguments for me and I have proven my point. :D:p

Yes, take it as you will:)
    I wouldn't fall out with you over this, silly. :) Although that whole sexist stuff...*slaps you*

Sorry about that:o
  • Options

Yes, take it as you will:)

Prove me wrong...

go back to my post before you went and had dinner and prove me wrong.
  • Options

Prove me wrong...

go back to my post before you went and had dinner and prove me wrong.

I can't, you were right, I am unable to prove you wrong.
  • Options
    hhmmmmmmm, the title of this post troubles me somewhat -

Should I do her or not?

hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, "should I do her"
    Your not exactly mr romantic are you mate!!!!!!

the question should be - should i make this genteel female feel special through the physical act of love?

pah

im going mad!!!!!!!

insane rant over!!!
    ________
    LovelyWendie
  • Options
    In my opinion it is the responsibility of the person in a relationshp to remain faithful, it's not the other persons problem. Although it is probably wrong to sleep with someone who is in a relationship, they are the one who is cheating.
  • Options

I can't, you were right, I am unable to prove you wrong.

You can! Come on, I'm bored and need someone to do this with without them falling out with me...

Pah, you're no use to me. :p
  • Options
    I should really just leave this thread alone but for some reason i'm itching to argue this.

Agreed, the girl is out of order for cheating on her boyfriend, agreed she should dump him and stop playing him for a fool and agreed there is no excuse for cheating.

But how is sharky boy doing anything wrong? He is not in a relationship and he's not a friend of the guy.

(actually i don't think you mentioned that? Do you know the boyfriend?)

If she was married or there were mutual friends involved or even if she wasn't cheating with other guys but sharky boy sensed some chemistry between them then i would say it wasn't right. But thats not the situation.

Just out of interest sharkyboy, has anything happened between you and her? You haven't posted for a while so just wondered if things has happened.

Anyway i realise i'm gonna get flamed to pieces by any girls reading this but i felt i had to keep up the argument for 'the lads egging him on' side.

oh and I don't think getting beaten up by the boyfriend should have anything to do with this either, if you sleep with her then you run that risk, thats up to you.
  • Options
    If he knows she has a boyfriend then I think he is doing something wrong.

I don't care anymore. Fuck her brains out. Not like I give a shit.

And it's not just girls doing the flaming. DJP? He is very much male. :) Bless.
  • Options
    How is Sharky Boy doing anything wrong? In my humble opinion (yes, yes, whatever) there are two lines of argument;

Firstly he knows she has a boyfriend. If he didn't, then found out, the case would be less easy to argue. But he does. And it's his ex.

Secondly, he's using her for sex only. What kind of guy does that, and moreover, what kind of guy wants to sleep with a girl who's so desperate and immoral that she'll sleep with an ex while dating? Is she worth it?
  • Options
    i agree with the above postie thing.

Its wrong and shouldn't be done, but you'll do it anyway!!!!!

ggggrrrr@people who have people they can have sex with with no emotional stuff.

hmph!
    ________
    ECIG FORUM
  • Options
    Originally posted by DJP
    what kind of guy wants to sleep with a girl who's so desperate and immoral that she'll sleep with an ex while dating? Is she worth it?

exactly, surely you don't really want to shag a girl who has been sleeping with god knows how many blokes?? :yuck:

He's going to do it anyway so no point arguing, but I still think it's wrong! :p Need more men with morals and common sense like DJP ;)